+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear LPerth79,
    Your chart shows you have some good opportunities coming up in which to fall pregnant. This year your strongest months to come are December 2011 followed closely by January (2012). I also like Oct 2011.
    High probability of a baby born 2012 or 2013 as the right stars are present.
    2016 sees you move into a new 10 year luck cycle which has encouraging stars for children. You definitely have kids in your chart as the next luck cycle shows you getting stressed out by them. So start planning for those babysitters so you can have a time out.
    Good Luck, Let me know, babyluck.
    hey babyluck - i changed my forum name but you can see ^^ up there who I was before

Just letting you know I am currently UTD EDD 6/4/2012
    Not liking that you see already that I need stress release from my children though ahahaha My son (10months) is a darling angel who is so low key and unstressed by everything I have everything crossed that the next one is as easy going, but you do have me nervous!!

thanks again, good luck with your research

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear jsma10 (aka LPerth79),

Congratulations on your pregnancy. If you are able to give me more precise information as to when you exactly conceived ie. did the deed, that would go a long way to helping me with my reasearch. Just Private message me any further info.
    As for stressing you out...it was not my intention. Try not to be a fatalist but to use astrology as a weather forcast that can help you plan your own future. Just as a forecast of rain wouldn't dampen some peoples party prospects (they can make allowance and prepare) so should you use the information to your advantage. I personally use astrology as a way to temper my emotions; for example if I know that today is going to be a problematic day I need to have more patience and give myself a time out in order to avoid bringing added tension to the mix.
    So in your case, I would just make sure that you had a plan for your own time out. Don't trap yourself in a situation that you become so stressed you take it out on the ones you love.

Good Luck, babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear Miss Poss,
    It is highly likely you will get your wish. June, July, August and September are stronger months for you this year. Try some of these dates 9th, 28th & 29th of June; 10th, 11th & 31st of July; 27th & 28th of August; 8th & 9th of September.
    Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck
    Hi Babyluck,

Just letting you know we got our BFP this month. For your data, we conceived about 19th July and are due mid-April. Hoping this pregnancy is smoother than the last, and that it ends with a blue bundle (I'll be happy with healthy, just would love blue as it's our last).

Thank you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissPoss For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (11-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I was hoping I could get mine done too: DOB 03/03/1986 @ 4:50am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyluck,

You made a chart for me earlier in the year mostly for next year as that was when DH and I were planning to TTC, and you indicated that I could pretty much get pregnant whenever I wanted. Anyway, our plans changed, and we started to TTC this year and I got my BFP on Friday! So if this helps your research I ovulated around September 26th which I'm quite sure about as I was using OPKs. Thanks, and please let me know if you need any further information for your research. for a sticky bub!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkjellybean For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (11-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm hoping you could do mine too. DOB 26/07/1980 @ 11.20
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jen1980 View Post
    Hi I'm hoping you could do mine too. DOB 26/07/1980 @ 11.20
    Thanks.
    Stupid iPhone, my DOB IS 25/07/1980. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Maloney,
    Your strongest months for this year are August, September, October (best month) & November. However September also has a star that may interfere with your plans, so you may want to hold off until October anyway. Next year is a stronger year for you to conceive under with 2013 looking even better.
    Good Luck. Let me know. Babyluck
    Just an update for you- I'm pregnant due in April! Not sure what the star would have been, but all seems to be going well. Thank you for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure! 02/02/1982 9:42am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Did you get my Pm?
    I was one of the first to volunteer but never got a reply