+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dot Chart

Dear Dot,
    There are some good opportunities this month for you, try July 11th and 23rd.
    Later this year, October and November are also looking great. Next year, 2012, your best months are June and July. There is a high chance of boys for you.
    Good Luck. Let me know. Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mellymoo6 Chart

Dear Mellymoo6,
    Although you are feeling strong and raring to go this year, from your chart there doesn’t seem to be a big outpouring of productivity, i.e. babies. There are some possibilities for you this latter half of the year but next year looks to be a stronger year for you in general. By all means try from now on (July through to Nov) however 2012 does shows excellent prospects as do the following years 2013 & 2014. No issues in your chart as far as fertility.
    Good Luck. Let me know. Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default perth1sttimemum chart

Dear perth1sttimemum,
    You are currently in a great luck cycle for children (2010-2019). Perhaps you may like to start your trying early as this December shows very good promise with 11th and 24th strong days. Next year 2012, looks good for you with the only slow months being June and July.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Maloney chart

Dear Maloney,
    Your strongest months for this year are August, September, October (best month) & November. However September also has a star that may interfere with your plans, so you may want to hold off until October anyway. Next year is a stronger year for you to conceive under with 2013 looking even better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Finished for now

Dear bubhubbers,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to interpret your birth charts. I am pleased to say that I have looked at 103 birth charts from this forum.
    It has helped me to hone my skill and further develop my theory. I still would really appreciate it if you could let me know if and when you become pregnant so I can check my data. You are welcome to PM me or post here. I will get the news via an email update.

I am going to take a break for a while from this forum so I can finish work on my book. (I’ll keep you posted with regards to that) I will come back later in the year as I enjoy helping you to reach your goal. I will soon post a brief survey in regards to how this can benefit your fertility journey. So stay tuned for that.

Once again thank you for your valued input. Kind Regards babyluck.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (04-07-2011),perth1sttimemum  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Baby Luck! I cant wait to let you know what happens!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babyluck will keep you informed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!! Will let you know how we go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear MrsBeee,
    This year is an easy year for you to conceive. June, July and August are your strongest months. Try June 8th, 18th, 28th ; July 19th, 31st ; August 8th, 17th, 27th. Some emotional troubles in September but know that this too shall pass and you have the support to get through it. Some extra expenditure in 2012 with a possible move then also.
    Good luck, let me know, babyluck.
    Hi babyluck, just wanted to let you know I have gotten my BFP... The dates for June didn't actually correspond to my fertile period or ovulation dates, but I got my BFP on the 29th, which was close!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBeee For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (24-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Babyluck, you said that June onwards would be good for TTC for me, and you were right! Got our BFP last week

Thanks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (24-07-2011)