+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Babyluck
    I have just PM'd you mine and my partner's details.

Thanks a million

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st/8/1986 2:26 am. i already have 3 young girls but want another bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear kaceemarie,
    This year doesn’t look to be that productive so don’t worry too much for now however the latter half of this year does have more promise for you, i.e. August, September, October & November all show signs of life so would be a better time to try. Future years 2012, 2013 and beyond, look much better for you. 2013 looks to be a great year with lots of good luck for you so things come easily then.
    Good Luck, let me know, Babyluck
    Hi babyluck I was just wondering if you had any specific dates for the latter half of this year. Ttc is currently on hold. Also if any month/year shows more promise for a girl

15/08/1983 11.22am

Thanks
    Reviews

Default felicita chart

Dear felicita,
    I can see that you have not had a good time of late, plagued with one issue after the other. This year is not positive either. There is some light at the end of the tunnel for you but you need to be ready to take advantage of it.
    2012 looks excellent for you. The pressures will be removed and you will able to relax into fertility mode. I like the look of December 2012 the best. Months to avoid in 2012 are March, April and October.
    2013 also has better luck for you. However the months to avoid in 2013 are February, August and November.
    Don’t give up felicita, timing is key. Good Luck.
    babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default lola77 chart

Dear lola77,
    Your chart shows great prospects for children, I am curious why you went the IVF route as I can see no need from looking at the chart. This year 2011, your best month is October as it bears all the requirements for a successful conception. My second recommendation would be August.
    Good Luck, let me know. Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default deany chart

Dear deany,
    I have just seen your new post so please ignore my PM.

Most months in the coming latter half of 2011 have possibilities as your chart is quite productive and there is nothing standing in your way this year. Your best months for trying to conceive this year are October, November and December. October also has some minor problems but nothing directly to do with children, more about someone intimidating or harassing you. A few dates to try are 22nd and 29th of November; 11th and 20th of December.
    Good luck, let me know. Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default peoniesarepretty chart

Dear peoniesarepretty,
    You are surrounded by well wishers and support people, however all this interference can smother you and you just want to left alone to get on with it. Your chart shows you are a late bloomer so you still have plenty of time to have children and you will. This year is good with next year 2012 being ever better for your baby luck. For TTC this year most months look favourable for you with it getting stronger towards the end of the year i.e. October, November, December.
    Good luck, let me know. babyluck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (11-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear felicita,
    I can see that you have not had a good time of late, plagued with one issue after the other. This year is not positive either. There is some light at the end of the tunnel for you but you need to be ready to take advantage of it.
    2012 looks excellent for you. The pressures will be removed and you will able to relax into fertility mode. I like the look of December 2012 the best. Months to avoid in 2012 are March, April and October.
    2013 also has better luck for you. However the months to avoid in 2013 are February, August and November.
    Don’t give up felicita, timing is key. Good Luck.
    babyluck
    I don't know what issues my chart says have been plaguing me of late. It's just been life as normal. A few failed IVFs, but that's just one long ongoing issue, and that "pressure" is not likely to be removed before becoming pregnant. I sincerely hope to be able to prove your predictions inaccurate as we intend to do more IVF this year, hopefully we only need one more cycle.

Have you been able to pull out the dates of my previous IVF fertilisations from the retrospective chart? I would have thought that would be more useful for your research than a "maybe" date years in the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babyluck! Any particular months better or worse than others? Aside from just that it will progressively get better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyluck, I've just PM'd you my details.