+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi babyluck

You got my attention because you wrote that you wanted to support women on IVF, and I am doing IVF. I don't know if your birth charts are based on astrology, numerology or something else. I am interested in astrological research. I know a bit about research, but next to nothing about astrology yet, so I was wondering if you'd be able to answer a few questions to help me understand a little more about the charts you do.

I wasn't sure what it is that the charts are revealing to you. You make reference to high fertility, conception, and ovulation. I guess normally these would all be around the same time, but that's not necessarily true for IVF. What do the charts make of a FET? or when fertilisation occurs 14 months after ovulation (EPU)?

I also wasn't sure of what you mean by the term "high fertility". Is it lots of eggies, receptive uterus, high E2 or P4, a combination of factors (which factors), or something else?

If you can do a retrospective chart for me, back through the last half of 2009, I'll be able to provide you with 5 more conception data points (along with the number of eggs successfully fertilised each time). DOB 4 Sep 1977, 17:55 Australian eastern standard time (I assume you need timezone and +/- daylight savings for an accurate chart).

Are you able to see the date of implantation in the charts (will need to be a forward prediction for me)? That would be a lot more useful for IVF than ovulation or conception (both of which occur in nearly every IVF cycle - well, EPU rather than ovulation).

Will DHs fertility be reflected in my chart? I would expect the father's fertility to be relevant to conception and subsequent growth of the embryo, but don't know how my birthdate would provide any clue to that. Or do the principles of astrology allow you to extrapolate the father of my children sufficiently from my birthday/time for those consequences to be revealed in fertility predictions?

It appears as though you provide an average of 3 months to each woman to produce the 90% success rate you reported. Those particular figures caught my eye because IVF also predicts roughly 90% success within 3 cycles. While the success of IVF can be compared with the success of those same women falling pregnant in between cycles, I was wondering how you validate your predictions in the general female population. What is the success rate of the women in the control group to whom you provide 3 random dates? Did the other 10% of your women fall pregnant outside of the predicted dates? or did they fail to fall pregnant?

I think that's enough questions for me to gain a little understanding. I hope my retrospective chart will be able to confirm your results.
    Last edited by felicita; 27-05-2011 at 11:48. Reason: Realised I'd assumed astrology when it wasn't stipulated in the OP.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kylie231 chart

Dear Kylie 231,
    There is some opportunity this year with the latter part of the year being the best however the coming years will only become stronger for you. The best months this year are September, October, November and December. Dates to try are August 11th & 23rd; September 10th & 20th; October 10th & 20th; Novemeber 12th & 22nd; December 9th, 12th & 19th.
    2012 looks very promising for you, the best months for 2012 are January, May, August, September, October and November.
    You have a lovely aspect in your chart that brings intelligence, creativity, artistic talent, plus you always seem to have someone who will look after you financially. Very nice! Girl is a high probability for you.
    Good luck, let me know, babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babyluck I look forward to seeing how it all pans out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again, babyluck.
    That last chart summary you posted managed to increase my confusion, I'll explain why below. I hope you can help clear things up for me.

In your first post you stated you were predicting dates of "high fertility" (I'm not sure what you mean by that term)
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    I have discovered a unique correlation in a persons chart that represents high fertility and have been able to narrow it down to the day.
    and/or dates of conception.
    I will look at each chart and predict your date of conception

Then in the first chart you posted you strongly suggested that you were predicting ovulation rather than fertilisation
    June 8th & 9th also July 10th & 11th. So use the rule of one day before to have sex and then you can also try again on one of the date just to make sure it’s covered.

Now in the most recent chart, tailored personally to Kylie231 based on her time of birth, you say that in the latter part of 2011 she will have menstrual cycles with lengths of 7, 10, 12 and 18 days and be highly fertile each time. Some people have all the luck .
    Dates to try are August 11th & 23rd; September 10th & 20th; October 10th & 20th; Novemeber 12th & 22nd; December 9th, 12th & 19th.

I'm quite confused and really hope you manage to find the time to put me on the right path.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    Hi again, babyluck.
    That last chart summary you posted managed to increase my confusion, I'll explain why below. I hope you can help clear things up for me.

In your first post you stated you were predicting dates of "high fertility" (I'm not sure what you mean by that term)

and/or dates of conception.

Then in the first chart you posted you strongly suggested that you were predicting ovulation rather than fertilisation

Now in the most recent chart, tailored personally to Kylie231 based on her time of birth, you say that in the latter part of 2011 she will have menstrual cycles with lengths of 7, 10, 12 and 18 days and be highly fertile each time. Some people have all the luck .

I'm quite confused and really hope you manage to find the time to put me on the right path.
    Felicita, why are you being like this?! I'm sure most of us in this thread have just put our names down for a bit of fun. I'm not seriously going to put all my hopes on babyluck's prediction, even though I appreciate the time she's taken to do the reading. I'm sure we're all going to do whatever it takes to fall pregnant, BL's prediction doesn't make a lot of difference to that.
    If some of the things/dates do turn out to be correct, well happy coincidence, and if not, no harm done.
    Seriously, lighten up a bit!!

NessaM24 is offline Fred, why don't you go outside and vroom that lawn mower around the yard?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyluck,

I just wanted to say thank you! I am currently 4wk 5 day utd. Now just for that marriage proposal hehehe I'll be happy as I am thanks! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear felicita,
    I feel your pain and frustration at trying to conceive. I know that you have taken this on board as your mission and hope that in understanding you too can have your dream of a baby. I understand that your hopes have been dashed and your faith in another idea is skeptical. The miracle of life is a mystery. Even practitioners will openly admit that they don’t how it all happens. One egg and one sperm is what are needed but even that isn’t enough to create a baby. My research is still “Research”, I am not at liberty to divulge my hypothesis at this stage due to plagiarism but my findings will be correlated scientifically against a highly regarded fertility expert’s data. I am quite hopeful at this stage that my findings will add a positive dimension to IVF and the fertility program.

I will use your data that you have provided and get back to you on your own chart. To answer some of your questions: yes the fathers chart does come into it, if the father is not productive then you aren’t getting pregnant but that is not about you, this research is not looking at the male factor. I do reach out to some the ladies with added tit bits when I see fit but that is just an indulgence on my part.

I could go into the whole philosophy of my theory but it would be premature at this stage. Sorry if it seems vague but I do have my book to write, so I not going to give it all away yet. Just know that if I tell you it’s a good time to win lotto and you don’t but a ticket, obviously you won’t win lotto.
    Seize the day. Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyluck,

Not sure if my post has been missed or not so thought i would touch base.

Just incase you have misplaced details...... its more so for my twin sister...22.03.81 at 5.40am who is ttc.

also myself if you see any more kids in my chart i had a miscarriage Jan 2007, baby girl july 2008 and just had baby boy oct 2010 hope that helps i was born at 5.10am

thanks heaps

nikki

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi nikki3

Hi nikki3,
    I havn't forgotten you as your case is very interesting . I had a few questions and advice for but I have been unable to PM you. Any ideas on that?
    Babyluck

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Babyluck,

do you mind doing my chart? I am currently UTD (a massive and scary and still-not-sure-what-to-do surprise)

My DOB is 29.06.1987, time is either 1135 or 1035 am. (wst)

Kinda wanting to know if this baby was meant to be if you get what i mean?

(So i dont mind you pushing me to the end of the list )