+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi babyluck
    Just letting you know that we have very unexpectedly become UTD. LMP was 16/4/11 and edd is 21/01/12. Any ideas on what colour I'm carrying?
    Jess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess1889 View Post
    Hi babyluck
    Just letting you know that we have very unexpectedly become UTD. LMP was 16/4/11 and edd is 21/01/12. Any ideas on what colour I'm carrying?
    Jess
    Congrats!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to know. =)

11.04.87 at 5.20 am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Thanks babyluck,
    But for the love of god I hope u have it wrong., haha.

Much appreciated though!! X
    I understand
    You can make your own luck and succeed by perserverance, resourcing and faith, but it can be a hard road without heaven on your side. This chart shows when heaven is on your side, so things will be easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess1889 View Post
    Hi babyluck
    Jess
    Congratulations,
    This time it looks like Pink.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default OurSerendipity chart

Dear OurSerendipity,
    Looking ahead to 2012 finds it to be an emotionally draining year for you as you feel let down by friends. Try not to take it out on yourself. Your strongest fertility months however are April, May, June, July and October in that year. I have looked further and there is a high probability that a boy will be born in 2013.
    Good Luck, stay in touch, babyluck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

OurSerendipity  (26-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sahie chart or is it scissors paper rock lizard spock ?

Dear sahie aka scissors paper rock lizard spock,

Generally you have a typical female productive chart with the fertility timing from age 11 to late 40’s. With just a few bumps in the road all looks well with you as far as babies go.

You have lots of money making ideas but don’t know what to do with them or which one to focus on. Working with a strong reliable partner will guide you to your success.You work hard and may get run down from time to time trying to juggle everything. This year may catch you feeling under the weather around September.
    Good Luck, let me know, babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    am very interested :-)

31-01-1979 8:15pm

thanks in advance
    Last edited by jsma10; 27-05-2011 at 23:52. Reason: corrected on birth time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear sahie aka scissors paper rock lizard spock,

Generally you have a typical female productive chart with the fertility timing from age 11 to late 40’s. With just a few bumps in the road all looks well with you as far as babies go.

You have lots of money making ideas but don’t know what to do with them or which one to focus on. Working with a strong reliable partner will guide you to your success.You work hard and may get run down from time to time trying to juggle everything. This year may catch you feeling under the weather around September.
    Good Luck, let me know, babyluck.
    Thanks for that, it's kind of scary spot on with the money making ideas! Also (TMI alert) but I got my first period very, very shortly after I turned 12. I got it the first term of school that year and my birthday is in January so fertility starting at the age of 11 is also spot on.

Any idea how many babies I'll have and when? I'm glad to hear it looks like I'm fertile because that's something I've always freaked about lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear OurSerendipity,
    Looking ahead to 2012 finds it to be an emotionally draining year for you as you feel let down by friends. Try not to take it out on yourself. Your strongest fertility months however are April, May, June, July and October in that year. I have looked further and there is a high probability that a boy will be born in 2013.
    Good Luck, stay in touch, babyluck.
    Thank you BabyLuck! I will definitely keep you posted. I am afraid that I had a feeling that 2012 may be emotionally draining, we are getting married in January and I am already starting to feel a little let down by my 'best friend' who is my chief bridesmaid. Fingers crossed she pulls her act together! A boy in 2013 sounds fantastic... My only hope is that I get at least one girl!

Thanks again!