+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooohhh--- me too!!!

DOB 01/02/1986 - time approximately 4:40am.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default newmum2010 chart

Dear newmum2010,
    You have a way of persuading people, (in a nice way of course) to get what you want, however this year you may come across some obstacles that could deflect that charm of yours. Frustration could set in and tempt you take vengeance. You are a smart person so stop for a moment and think through the consequences of your actions. OK enough of the reading on with the babies… The latter half of this year looks easier for you to conceive. August 9th, 19th; September 8th, 28th; October 8th, 18th, 29th and November 18th & 27th are all strong.
    Good luck, let me know, Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyluck,

Just a quick update, I've got a very faint BFP on a home test! Hopefully its a keeper!!! Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks heaps for doing my chart!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to catjam For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (18-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear summastarlet,
    Your best year for pregnancy looks to be 2013, with April and especially May 11th looking great. Also buy a lotto ticket then As for TTC this year, the latter half of the year looks better; try the month of August 9th & 29th. Also Sept, October, November has possibilities.
    Let me know, Good luck Babyluck.
    Hi babyluck.

Just letting you know that I got my BFP today after a FET cycle. Early days yet and hoping this little one/s stick around!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (18-05-2011)

NessaM24 is offline Fred, why don't you go outside and vroom that lawn mower around the yard?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear NessaM24,
    You are having a great year! ; If you are not already married this is a year it can happen. You could easily get pregnant again this year (good possibility of a boy this time).
    Let me know, Regards Babyluck.
    Thanks babyluck!!! Ill keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Babyluck,
    I'll PM you some more details and yes will certainly keep you posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya am very interested in what you do as we would love to be pregnant my DOB: 17/05/1989 and time 5 50 pm

Thanks
    Reviews

Default GabberQueeN83 chart

Dear GabberQueeN83,
    From the information you have given me, I can see no issues that would stand in your way of becoming pregnant. You are currently in a good cycle. 2009 was an obvious year to get pregnant as the baby came to the top of your chart. This year isn’t as strong but there is no hindrance other than the fact you may get distracted with other issues (implicating your mother). Every month has a possibility for you to get pregnant but the strongest months in 2011 for you are October and November.
    Good Luck, let me know. Regards babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default mellykelly chart

Dear mellykelly,
    Your chart has children and you may even have them later in life as there is activity at age 35 plus. There are some emotional issues this year for you, either with DH or it could even be your boss that could take the fun out of it all. You have fertility throughout the year but your strongest months are July, September and October.
    Good Luck, let me know. Regards babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default mudpiecake chart

Dear mudpiecake,
    Your chart has children activity up to age 47 with the output of your chart becoming stronger after age 34. Your chart shows that some years are definitely better than others when it comes to fertility; however this year there is a nice sprinkling of opportunity with the strongest months being August and September. Some dates to try: June 20th , July 21st, August 20th , Sept 19th , Oct 18th & Nov 10th . Also in your chart this year; there is a high possibility of travelling accidents especially in May and August. Take extra precautions in those months and also don’t do any favors in those mths as it will come back to bite you.
    Happy birthday,(also a good day to try) let me know, regards babyluck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

LlamaMa  (17-05-2011)