+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default MagicMud Chart

Dear MagicMud,
    There is sickness in your chart and your liver may be the cause of your difficulties as it shows to be weak, I recommend a detox and further investigation. You do have children in your chart so don’t give up trying. The years 2012 – 2015 show better opportunities for you. Looking at this year, your best months are October and November. Some productive dates for you to try are 23rd July, October 31st, & November 20th .
    Good Luck, Let me know, Regards Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NessaM24 chart

Dear NessaM24,
    You are having a great year! ; If you are not already married this is a year it can happen. You could easily get pregnant again this year (good possibility of a boy this time).
    Let me know, Regards Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyluck,

I'd love for you to read my chart if possible. I just had a boy in Feb this year but am interested to know if you see more?

DOB: 14/01/1985
    Time: 5:32pm (pretty sure that's the exact minute but I can check if needed)

Me 26 - DP 27
    DS 04/02/2011
    Last edited by NicAndStu; 06-05-2011 at 21:58.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Karlee88 chart

Dear Karlee88,
    You have a very productive chart; it should be relatively easy to become pregnant. Boys seem to be the dominant sex, so perhaps a brood of boys. You may feel a bit under the weather come September but other than that I see no issues that jump out to prevent you from having a family. Go for it.
    Good Luck, Let me know, Regards Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear Karlee88,
    You have a very productive chart; it should be relatively easy to become pregnant. Boys seem to be the dominant sex, so perhaps a brood of boys. You may feel a bit under the weather come September but other than that I see no issues that jump out to prevent you from having a family. Go for it.
    Good Luck, Let me know, Regards Babyluck
    Thank you Babyluck! My DF will be very happy if we have boys as they will be the first grandsons! I am not hoping too much for this month as I was sick during ovulation and we missed out a few key days but next month we are in Thailand during ovulation so very exciting! Thanks
    Again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear MagicMud,
    There is sickness in your chart and your liver may be the cause of your difficulties as it shows to be weak, I recommend a detox and further investigation. You do have children in your chart so don’t give up trying. The years 2012 – 2015 show better opportunities for you. Looking at this year, your best months are October and November. Some productive dates for you to try are 23rd July, October 31st, & November 20th .
    Good Luck, Let me know, Regards Babyluck.

Thanks so much Babyluck

I have had 3 people question my liver already (naturopath, acupuncturist and chiro) so I think I will annoy my Dr to do some further tests.
    Will let you know if anything happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyluck,

I replied earlier, I'd really love to participate.

My DOB 9/3/72, I think in the morning but don't know the exact time. My last ovulation 28/4/11 if that helps.

Many thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Catjam chart

Sorry Catjam, I tried to PM you but you don't have that facility so it would appear I put you to one side. see page 15 of this thread.

I have your chart open at the moment and would like to ask you some questions to make sure I am on the right track.
    Do you already have children? If not how long have you been TTC. I see some sickness issues and visiting the hospital, is it to do with your stomach/kidneys? Your last ovulation date was a nice one, all the productive stars were present. Shame you don't know your hour of birth as in your case it is more crutial.
    Get back to me. Babyluck.
    Last edited by babyluck; 07-05-2011 at 20:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babyluck,

This is my first forum so I'm not quite sure how it all works! For some reason I don't have PM access?? Thanks for your feedback.

I have been ttc for only 1 month. I currently have 2 children (also had 2 m/c). AF due today but BFN.

Spoke to my mum who can't remember the time, would have been in the morning between 9 & 12. Thats as far as we can narrow it down.

You're right on the money with the sickness cycle. Have had ongoing issues with asthma and sinus (was in hospital last year).but our household in general hasn't had much luck in being healthy over the last few years. My husband has stomach/kidney issues but to date I haven't! (aside from a gastro thing I've got happening yesterday/today!)

Thanks for looking into this for me, I really appreciate it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Catjam chart

Dear catjam,
    Thanks for the info catjam, it helps a lot. I could not see children in your chart without incorporating the birth hour. I have run it with both morning hours and the children are there. Phew! You are not having a good time at the moment; thank goodness this will the last year of a draining ten year cycle. Next year, 2012, you start a new cycle that should see your strength and health starting to return bringing support for your conception. Your strongest year will be 2016 but I appreciate that is some time off, so you must apply yourself in the meantime in order to realize your goals as you are struggling at the moment. For TTC this year, some dates that look good are May 22nd, August 21st, September 11th , October 12th & December 11th .
    Good luck, let me know. Babyluck.