+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi babyluck, and welcome back after your break!

I'm not sure if you missed my post or just haven't gotten to it yet, but I'd really love to know what my chart says! Been TTC for 19 months and will take any insight on offer. Also if it's possible to predict potential sex, that would be good also, as there seems to be more boys than girls born in my family.

DOB: 16/08/81 Time: 8.30am

Thanks so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi hun, can i do this??? my DOB is 20/03/1983 mum doesn't remember the time tho sorry!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default smog birth chart

Dear Smog,
    If you are pregnant that would mean you probably conceived in March or April? Therefore if I was a betting person, I would say put the money on Girl!
    Good luck. let me know, babyluck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

smog  (05-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes that would mean i conceived if april or march
    oh i soooo hope so thanks babyluck ill let u know if i get a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear Babyboyinoctober,

Your chart has good production, meaning that you should not have any difficulty conceiving. You are currently going through a good growth period till 2015 so babies are likely (this doesn’t mean that’s it over after that, the occurrence just becomes more scattered in your chart). Last year was a particularly strong year for you with regards to baby luck, as is this year.

Focusing on this year for now; if you were to try to get pregnant in 2011 your strongest months for conception are June and July, more specifically June 8th & 9th also July 10th & 11th. So use the rule of one day before to have sex and then you can also try again on one of the date just to make sure it’s covered.

If you do find yourself pregnant this year one word of warning; 2011 poses to be a rather stressful and changeable year for you. You are prone to making silly mistakes and decisions. Plus there is a risk of accidents to you, with September being the worst month, so don’t push your luck then, wrap yourself in cotton wool and breathe.
    Hope you find this information helpful. Please let me know how things go for you. Appreciate any feedback.
    Kind Regards
    Babyluck
    Hi Babyluck,

(I am previously babyboyinoctober - just had a username change)

Just thought I'd let you know that I am pregnant with a due date around end of dec/start of jan.

Will keep you posted if anything happens ( it doesnt) in september. =]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmett's Mummy For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (06-05-2011)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear Buttoneska,
    You have just changed luck cycles and this year marks the beginning of a wonderful ten year cycle. The focus is now on babies, study and leaving your mark on society. June, July, November and December are all good months to try. Some specific dates that look very productive are June 9th & 25th / July 7th, 11th, 19th & 27th / November 16th & 24th / December 6th, 13th & 26th.
    Good luck, let me know, Regards Babyluck.

hey babyluck - thanks you so much for taking the time to look into my chart. it is funny you should mention new cycle, because that is exactly how I feel!! I have just moved house, enrolled in uni and feel really ready to be a mum.

hopefully that is the next part of my life!!!!

I will definately keep you updated!!

I am just wondering though, if I am not due to ovulate around those dates what does that mean. Should I just DTD anyway?

Thanks agian.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyluck- I just read your post and am interested if you are still looking for vounteers?! I love all of this sort of stuff and would be so keen to see what you come up with :-)
    My dob is 16/04/81 at 12.56pm
    Thanks so much, looking forward to hearing what you have to say!
    M :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Excellent question Buttoneska,

If you know your ovulate day, please use that date because that it when it’s physically possible to get pregnant. (keeping in mind how long sperm can survive of course). The dates I give you are calculated for when “Heaven is on your side” meaning things will come easier for you especially when it come to production i.e. Babies. If one of the dates I supply is near or on your ovulation date, “Eureka”, a very positive indication of success.
    Regards Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyluck, i'd love to participate also.....
    My DOB is 21/05/1980 at 01:06am

Thanks
    Reviews

Default babycart chart

Dear babycart,
    You must be a force to be reckoned with, always ready to defend a cause, not afraid to stand up for yourself. Careful what you start. There is a lot going on this year, Of course having a baby is wonderful but can come with its share of stress. How do you get on with your mother in law or sister in law? There is something coming up that implicates either of these characters this year. But I am not here to do chart readings … on with the bub info, All indications look to predict a GIRL.
    Good Luck , Regards Babyluck.