+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    31/07/1987 i think at around 1.15pm , would really like a girl.
    Last edited by fullofbeans; 04-05-2011 at 08:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I have been away for a few weeks, I am sure you noticed. I am just checking the thread and it looks like like I have a bit to catch up on. I will endeavour to knuckle down and look at some more chart this week. So thank you for your patience.
    Do we have any pregnancies yet? If you have become pregnant and know your conception date that would be great data to check on your birth chart.

Hope you all survived chocolate overdose over Easter.
    Check back with you all soon. Regards Babyluck.
    Welcome back babyluck. Hope you've had an enjoyable few weeks
    As you know I am pregnant, so I wanted to give you the conception date info so you can check it on my birth chart.
    3rd February 2011. Do yo need my D.O.B. & Time again?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mellythomson For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (03-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default smog birth chart

Dear Smog,
    Thank you for your patience and to stop the anxiety I have some dates for you. This year is a productive year and a girl is highly likely. July is your best month (June through to September are your productive months) but I will give you a sprinkling of dates so you can practice. Try 9th & 29th of June; / 7th, 11th, 19th & 27th of July; / 8th, 16th & 28th of August; / 9th & 17th of September.
    Good Luck, let me know, regards Babyluck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

smog  (04-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default waterlly chart

Dear waterlily,
    That’s a lot to contend with. There are some challenges in your chart at the moment so a rest is probably a good idea. You may like to start trying again in November and December. Next year is a much better year for you overall; however there are still some issues that may interfere with your plans. Get back to me later in the year and I will have a fresh look at 2012 issues for you. But I can tell you now that February and March in 2012 look good.
    Good luck, regards babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default princessmummy chart

Dear princessmummy,
    It would seem you are still recovering from the terrible previous year that must have shaken you up. You are a very productive person and it should be relatively easy for you to get pregnant. The only real issue I see is that you may stretch yourself thin and not look after yourself. This can cause you to get run down and stressed ultimately interfering with your wonderful production. This year your best time is from October through to December. Next year you are feeling stronger.
    Good Luck, All the best babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Buttoneska chart

Dear Buttoneska,
    You have just changed luck cycles and this year marks the beginning of a wonderful ten year cycle. The focus is now on babies, study and leaving your mark on society. June, July, November and December are all good months to try. Some specific dates that look very productive are June 9th & 25th / July 7th, 11th, 19th & 27th / November 16th & 24th / December 6th, 13th & 26th.
    Good luck, let me know, Regards Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default indah chart

Dear indah,
    You need to focus on your desires and put a plan into action otherwise indolence can creep in and nothing will be accomplished. In order to be happy you must accept your share of the responsibility and see how you could have done things differently without resorting to blaming others.
    You have productivity in your chart but it can be hampered at times. The latter half of this year (June through to December) looks better for you with June and November being the strongest months. Try 8th & 23rd of June / 10th & 30th November / 5th & 20th December.
    Good Luck, let me know, Regards babyluck.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    we *might* have been lucky on our last 2 'good' days, i either have very light AF or implantation bleed. wont poas until im sure though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (03-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Californication chart

Dear Californication,
    I originally ran your chart using 12 noon as the time, if I use 11am it doesn’t change the reading and I am happy to let you know that there is no disruptive aspects for the children in your personal chart. However each year can bring different influences. The current luck pillar may cause you to rush things a bit without thinking of the consequences only to have regrets later. Try not to beat yourself up about it but rather slow down to give yourself an opportunity to think things through. This current luck cycle ends 2013.
    This year try the following dates, as I have said before the latter half looks stronger. Try May 11th & 31st / August 19th & 30th / September 8th & 28th / October 19th.
    Good Luck, let me know, regards babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks so much baby luck im actually testing today and hoping for a bfp any thoughts on the likelihood of a pink one if im already utd??