+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ilovelucy chart

Dear ilovelucy,
    You have plenty of opportunities to become pregnant; this year is even a good one. Coming up 2014 & 2015 look stellar for you. Your chart has good longevity when it comes to productivity so you could easily have pregnancies after 40. I get the feeling from your chart that having babies isn’t your preferred activity. Could it be that you are more a career type? Interested in your feedback. Good Luck. let me know. Babyluck

NessaM24 is offline Fred, why don't you go outside and vroom that lawn mower around the yard?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo do me!

09/01/1987

3:15pm

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mellibyrne

Dear Mellibyrne,
    You have a son and daughter by your side and your husband appears as one of your children as well. (know that scenario) 2012 & 2013 are easy years for you to get pregnant. You are in a luck cycle that focuses on children and productivity. You also get plenty of attention from the opposite sex. You have a nice chart that can lead to many successes if you apply yourself.
    Good Luck, let me know. Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nellpops chart

Dear Nellpops,
    The older you become, the more you come into your own. (the stronger you become) There is plenty of male energy around you. Perhaps you will have a brood of boys. 2013 is a good year for you, while 2014 is outstanding.

Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pinkbella chart

Dear pinkbella,
    You started a new Strong cycle in 2010. This cycle has productivity, so babies will ensue. This year, 2011 is a good year to TTC with April, May, December and right into January 2012 all good months for you. This current luck cycle continues until 2019. The only issue I see is that you must be more cautious in 2013 as there is risk of miscarriage then.
    Let me know, good luck, babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mellythomson View Post
    I'd be very interested to hear what you have to say for me.
    No hurry, just when you get the time Thanks in advance.

Oh the details would help wouldn't they, 13/06/1982 at 4.55am
    So weird, I must have been drawn to this thread, because only the day after I posted the above asking for you to do mine, I found out I was pregnant, which was a bit of a surprise. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to be a mum, I'd had several micarriages early on, and then nothing happened for years. Then we found out I was pregnant (with our now 14 month old) and I was already 22 weeks along, it was such a shock but a very lovely surprise. We hoped we could give him a brother or sister, but werent sure if he was a once in a lifetime miracle. But we now find ourselves 9 and a half weeks pregnant, and we really hope this one sticks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default mellythompson chart

Dear mellythompson,
    Perfect! Congratulations. Sorry I haven’t been able to get to your chart earlier but a quick check now shows that your fertility goes through cycles, so timing is more crucial for you. You may go through a process of culling some friends this year, perhaps in June. You have good romance luck at the moment, so I am sure that you and your partner are celebrating in romantic fashion. It is difficult to see sex of a child but I am swayed to say Girl as it seems more dominant at the moment.
    All the best, Babyluck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

mellythomson  (12-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please do mine 12/02/88

Thanks
    Reviews
    And time is about 4.30pm. Both parents can't remember which worries me lol

NessaM24 is offline Fred, why don't you go outside and vroom that lawn mower around the yard?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey babyluck..
    Sorry to be pushy.. Just had some news and im wanting to know what your seeing/reading.
    Thanks again..
    09/01/1987
    3:15pm