+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellibyrne View Post
    Hi I would love for u to do me
    DOB: 01/09/1979 9:15pm
    Just wondering if you were able to do me?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Miss Poss chart

Dear Miss Poss,
    It is highly likely you will get your wish. June, July, August and September are stronger months for you this year. Try some of these dates 9th, 28th & 29th of June; 10th, 11th & 31st of July; 27th & 28th of August; 8th & 9th of September.
    Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default mellymooo chart

Dear mellymooo,
    You have both energies (girl and boy) in your chart so the possibility is there. One doesn’t show to be more dominant at this stage (but I do see the boy energy to be like a partner for you, so a close relationship there). You have plenty more opportunities to conceive so don’t panic. 2012 and 2013 are strong for you. Even though you have a lot to contend with try to make time for your husband (partner) as he may feel a bit left out this year.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default tmg chart

Dear tmg,

This luck cycle shows the next ten years to be perfect for conception and you do have children in your chart. (mostly male energy). This year be mindful of the situations you put yourself in, in other words don’t push your luck as you may encounter accidents, especially in September.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bubs4me chart

Dear Bubs4me,
    You started a new luck cycle in 2009 and it will last for ten years until 2018. In this luck cycle the husband appears, and the kids. The only negative I see is how you treat yourself. It shows that you may put yourself last, or feel overwhelmed. Try not to blame others but look internally to understand why you think this way. You have good support so things tend to work out for you.
    Good Luck, Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Babyluck,

I'm interested in this too.

My dob is 15.6.79 at 2.08pm

be interested to know any significant indications in my chart and any feelings on if this is a baby brother or sister for my DD.

Thanks in advance

AC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh oh please do me!

DOB: 16/08/81 Time: 8:30am

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyluck, just wanted to let you know have received my BFP, it was done with IUI, I have a due date of 12th December. Thank you for doing my reading and giving me some hope. xx (if you anything for this pregnancy please let me know). 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Hi all,

I have been reading peoples Birth Charts for quite some time now and with the advent of becoming a mum myself, I shifted my focus to being able to see her conception in the charts. I have discovered a unique correlation in a persons chart that represents high fertility and have been able to narrow it down to the day. I have tested this theory on my entire Mothers group and have had a 90% success rate. In order for me to test this theory further I require more birth charts and test cases.

I am looking for women who are hoping to be pregnant. I will need their date of birth including time if available. I will look at each chart and predict your date of conception. I will require feedback on my prediction. I will respect anonymity and do not need personal contact details. All corresondance will be through Bubhub.
    Through this research I am hoping to be able to support women on IVF and those who wish to plan their life when it comes to having children. Timing is key and going with the flow of the universe can remove pressure and bring understanding.

Good Luck to all
    BabyLuck
    Hi there

I'd love to be able to participate in this if that's okay? Do I PM you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congrats Melissa D

Congratulations MelissaD,
    It is difficult to predict the sex in this instance as the energies present are undefined. I would just be guessing. What I can be certain about is that the bub will be a little chatter box. So talk to it a lot, bub will love it.
    Sending lots of love. Make a good one.
    Babyluck.