+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default lubelu2 chart

Dear lubelu2,
    Your current luck cycle began in 2003 and doesn’t show much yield; this current cycle will come to an end in 2012 and a new cycle with better opportunity will start in 2013 thru to 2022. However as this current cycle draws to an end, things will start to change and this year and the next have some qualities that are good for your well being and can help in seizing that opportunity. I wouldn’t give up because I do see you having a child, there is even a very good opportunity in 2021. I realize you have had some difficulties and your chart does show obstacles and hindrances when it comes to having children but you can overcome them. You may not like being told what to do but you should be very aware of what you are putting into your body; eat for your blood type, you seem like a type O. Start reading the labels on products and cut out anything that has too many numbers, like 210, 211, 223 etc. Type O blood has a peculiar way of reacting to foreign particles including the embryo. Cut down or remove alcohol altogether. Take a liver supplement to help in its production of blood. You need to get serious and create the perfect place for a baby to grow.
    Some good months for you to try this year are: March, April, September and December. In fact Sunday 27th march is a good day to try, (sorry for the short notice).
    I wish you all the best, Let me know how thing go. Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Little Boys Blue chart

Dear Little Boys Blue,
    Without knowing the time I am unable to see if there will be any obstructions to having children but as you already have two, let’s assume that there aren’t any. Next year 2012 (esp July), will be an easier year for you to get pregnant and 2013 even better. You change luck cycles in 2017 (lasting through to 2026) and productivity goes through the roof. Not sure if you want to have any more bubs but you should take advantage of the great luck to try to produce something else like an arts project, something that acts as a legacy and brings you recognition.
    Good Luck (you don’t need it) Let me know, Babyluck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

Little Boys Blue  (27-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pinkjellybean chart

Dear Pinkjellybean,
    You will have success next year, if fact there is so many opportunities it is easier for me to tell you when not to bother than to try, so have a break in March and December 2012. The strongest months will be August 15th, 16th & 17th; September 7th & 14th and October 14th, 15th & 16th. There is some risk of miscarriage in 2015. But your productivity is long lived so you can have children later in life than most.
    Good Luck, let me know, Babyluck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

Pinkjellybean  (27-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4littlemonkeys chart

Dear 4littlemonkeys,
    This year may not be the one as there is risk of miscarriage and it looks difficult because of a clash in the chart. However if you want to try, April and May look the best months. 2012 looks easier for you than this year but things really get back on track for bubs in 2013.
    Good Luck, let me know, Babyluck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

foreverclucky  (27-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry babyluck please ignor my previous request here are my correct details

15/08/1983 at 11.22am

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just checking in. no BFP yet, but one more good day left, and Ill test again in 3 weeks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (27-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default bub2be chart

Dear bub2be,
    From your chart it looks that you have better luck when you are older. Right now you are going through a luck cycle that stirs up issues and problems for you. You can get pregnant but I don’t know how successful those pregnancies will be because every year up until 2015 brings with it some drama. Your chart is only one third of your luck. It just means if you have heaven luck (meaning your chart) on your side, things always progress easier. But you are still able to use sheer determination and intervention to make your own luck. In this current luck cycle, 2012 & 2013 has some possibilities but by far your best year is 2018. You change to a better luck cycle in 2016 that lasts through to 2025.
    Good Luck, Let me know, Babyluck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

codex  (05-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    9/3/1972 don't know the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi There,

I think your work sounds very interesting and would love my chart done if you have time!

10/06/1980 at 11.37am

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be very interested to hear what you have to say for me.
    No hurry, just when you get the time Thanks in advance.

Oh the details would help wouldn't they, 13/06/1982 at 4.55am