+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your Birth Chart and your baby luck : require volunteers for research

Dear Forum members,
    I am currently taking a break from new readings in this forum while I collate information for my book. I hope to be back later to help others. In the meantime I would still love to hear any feedback or updates from the 100 women I have read for so far.
    Thankyou for your interest and suppport.

Hi all,

I have been reading peoples Birth Charts for quite some time now and with the advent of becoming a mum myself, I shifted my focus to being able to see her conception in the charts. I have discovered a unique correlation in a persons chart that represents high fertility and have been able to narrow it down to the day. I have tested this theory on my entire Mothers group and have had a 90% success rate. In order for me to test this theory further I require more birth charts and test cases.

I am looking for women who are hoping to be pregnant. I will need their date of birth including time if available. I will look at each chart and predict your date of conception. I will require feedback on my prediction. I will respect anonymity and do not need personal contact details. All corresondance will be through Bubhub.
    Through this research I am hoping to be able to support women on IVF and those who wish to plan their life when it comes to having children. Timing is key and going with the flow of the universe can remove pressure and bring understanding.

Good Luck to all
    BabyLuck
    Last edited by babyluck; 11-10-2011 at 21:12. Reason: update info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even though I am unable to help out with your research as I am currently pregnant- I am very interested in your work.

I hope you find lots of volunteers in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Peace Angel,

I am currently working on a book and hope to come up with enough conclusive evidence for my theory.

Good Luck with your pregnancy.
    BabyLuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll volunteer! Do you want me to PM you my details?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Barefoot Contessa,

If you don't want eveyone to know your DOB , yes please just PM me.
    I only need your date of birth including your time. I will run your chart and get back to you with your dates.

All the best Baby Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm interested!!!

DOB is 25/09/1990 at 5:55pm (17:55)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok...I'm on it. Get back to you soon.
    Cheers Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Hi all,

I have been reading peoples Birth Charts for quite some time now and with the advent of becoming a mum myself, I shifted my focus to being able to see her conception in the charts. I have discovered a unique correlation in a persons chart that represents high fertility and have been able to narrow it down to the day. I have tested this theory on my entire Mothers group and have had a 90% success rate. In order for me to test this theory further I require more birth charts and test cases.

I am looking for women who are hoping to be pregnant. I will need their date of birth including time if available. I will look at each chart and predict your date of conception. I will require feedback on my prediction. I will respect anonymity and do not need personal contact details. All corresondance will be through Bubhub.
    Through this research I am hoping to be able to support women on IVF and those who wish to plan their life when it comes to having children. Timing is key and going with the flow of the universe can remove pressure and bring understanding.

Good Luck to all
    BabyLuck
    I'm interested too.
    dob: 10/10/1977 at 2:30 am
    Last edited by bundmum; 09-02-2011 at 20:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Babyboyinoctober,

Your chart has good production, meaning that you should not have any difficulty conceiving. You are currently going through a good growth period till 2015 so babies are likely (this doesn’t mean that’s it over after that, the occurrence just becomes more scattered in your chart). Last year was a particularly strong year for you with regards to baby luck, as is this year.

Focusing on this year for now; if you were to try to get pregnant in 2011 your strongest months for conception are June and July, more specifically June 8th & 9th also July 10th & 11th. So use the rule of one day before to have sex and then you can also try again on one of the date just to make sure it’s covered.

If you do find yourself pregnant this year one word of warning; 2011 poses to be a rather stressful and changeable year for you. You are prone to making silly mistakes and decisions. Plus there is a risk of accidents to you, with September being the worst month, so don’t push your luck then, wrap yourself in cotton wool and breathe.
    Hope you find this information helpful. Please let me know how things go for you. Appreciate any feedback.
    Kind Regards
    Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bundmum babyluck

Dear Bundmum,
    Your chart shows you’re currently in the baby phase, however this year is not as strong as some. If you wanted to try this year, 2011, the months April, May and November are best. (April 17th & 18th / May 8th & 9th / November 16th & 24th). However 2012 and 2013 are much better years for you to TTC. You even have a good production push (meaning possible babies) at age 42, 45 and 46. So the possibility for a later baby is there.
    Kind Regards
    Babyluck