+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I dont' suffer that I am just scared of everyone else dying around me, what your talking about tho is something I have noticed with patients who are dying, there are most who have accepted what is happening and I am not sure but it might be the idea of something more after or something else (like an end to suffering) but its peace with death and it is very hard to see someone go who doesn't want to.
    I dont think you have to be religious to imagine something a bit better than nothing after your dead.
    I hope you all find that peace
    Last edited by lulu 2; 26-02-2011 at 21:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone still struggling with this fear of dying? I am panicking about it lately too! So terrifying the thought of just not existing anymore! I also worry about my loved ones dying

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is me to a tee.
    Struggling really bad at the moment I need to see someone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me to a tea as well :-( Its terrible. I have no solution except to believe that there must be something else. My energy has to go somewhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having the onset of panic attacks multiple times a day lately ... i hate hate hate having this fear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are any of you religious? Is this only a fear of atheists? I wish I had a concrete belief. I was brought up by atheists so have very little knowledge of faith

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachie81 View Post
    Are any of you religious? Is this only a fear of atheists? I wish I had a concrete belief. I was brought up by atheists so have very little knowledge of faith
    I grew up Catholic and am now Hindu.

I've studied a lot of religions and the only answer I have to death that sits even a little bit well with me is Jehovah Witness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachie81 View Post
    Nope I envy people that believe in god sometimes, they seem at peace with death. I have tried to believe but it's just not for me.
    I am more into the paranormal side of things to seek comfort that there is more for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont want to die ( obviously!) but im not scared of it. Im very at ease with my beliefs that we just go back into the earth and our thoughts end.

I do believe in the hope of a future resurrection of the dead tho.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can completely relate! My biggest fear is dying before I get to hold my children, and watch them grow up. I'm also terrified of my mum, dad, partner and best friend dying. Some times I work myself up so bad about it that I will cry and cry just thinking about it! I know how you're feeling honey and its not nice. Wish I could help. Just know that you aren't alone and you can always pm me if you want. Hugs xoxox