+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello My man works in Deer park too! His company has just moved there.
    What does your hubby do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnabeaGR8mum View Post
    HI there,

i just wanted to stick my head in and say hi (which i've aleady done obviously Duh!). we're not in the western suburbs yet but we will be by the middle of may. we're moving down from Newcastle NSW and know absolutely no-one in melbourne so i'm hoping to meet some fabulous people through the hub (after all this is where all my current fantastic mummy friend's came from).

i have one beautiful little munchkin, miss E who turned 2 in feburary and we're expecting number 2 end Oct early Nov. will be living within a 20 minute radius of deer park for DH work but other than that no suburb set in stone yet.

So hi again, hope to get to know you all a little better soon, til then take care
    I'm due late Oct early Nov too and have a DD 3 1/2....!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luv bubby View Post
    Hello My man works in Deer park too! His company has just moved there.
    What does your hubby do?
    hi there, DH works for O**** its a big move for him and us. what about yours?

saskiasmum thats cool, where are you having your bubba?
    Last edited by gonnabeaGR8mum; 26-04-2011 at 10:49. Reason: privacy concerns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone need some kitchen stuff?
    Or chairs/cupboards/beds?

We're cleaning out my nans place and its all going to the op shop/bin on Friday so feel free to come pick bits out. Chelsey St, Ardeer (just off ballarat rd)

There's fans, toasted sandwich makers, tv's, electric frypans all sorts.
    Queen size bed and base, perfect cond
    Retro chairs etc etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just wanted to pop in and say hi! I'm from werribee (lived here all my life) been married for 18 months but together for 12 years. I have a 6yo dd and am pregnant with number 2 due on 1st November (which is my dh's birthday)

Look forward to getting to know you all

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a quick hello

DH and I have recently moved to Sunshine West with our now 5 month old DS.

We don't know anyone in the area, and being the first in our group with a baby I don't know any other mummies. I've got my name down for a mum's group, but tbh the mchn is pretty bad in this area and I don't really expect to hear from them.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    hi all, hope everyone is well.

Welcome to the newbies, happygrl congrats on moving and not being a complete nervous wreck, it's hard work!

1st for Jess, that sounds sooo tempting, especially the retro chairs part! but we don't have room for one more thing at our place.

AFM we have moved in properly to North Melbourne it's NOT FUN moving with a toddler!

does anyone know, is there any indoor play areas at Highpoint? I used to catch the bus to Northland because there was a small one there which was great as a stop off point when shopping, or just on rainy days, plus it's free i don't recall seeing anything similar at Highpoint though?

Guest Guest
    Hi to all the newbies!
    happygrl I live in West Footscray so not too far from you
    Jess I was thinking the retro chairs, dh would love them! but I 'forbid' anything more in this house.
    Fearless I'm pretty sure highpoint doesn't have one, I always take ds to Altona gate for the play structure (even though he gets bored of it now) otherwise docklands monkey mania is good, they have toddler tuesdays for half price to members. We should organise a little play date with the western suburbs mums there You get free coffee too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2LnC View Post
    Hi to all the newbies!
    Jess I was thinking the retro chairs, dh would love them! but I 'forbid' anything more in this house.
    Fearless I'm pretty sure highpoint doesn't have one, I always take ds to Altona gate for the play structure (even though he gets bored of it now) otherwise docklands monkey mania is good, they have toddler tuesdays for half price to members. We should organise a little play date with the western suburbs mums there You get free coffee too
    Monkey mania is great an agree that a western suburbs mum catch up would be good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2LnC View Post
    Hi to all the newbies!

I agree! I wrote almost the same post after you wrote yours fearless but it isn't on here! lol must not have pressed send properly! highpoint doesn't have one as far as I know (and i think I would have found it by now haha). Altona Gate has one, like Mum2LnC said, but that is a bit out of your way really I guess. (you can come visit me though if you head that way lol)

Mokey mania coffee isn't free though! It costs parents to get in (other centres don't change for parents) and the coffee is "free" with the parent entry cots lol. In other words they just make you have a coffee! I still like monkey mia the best though, it seems to be the only one that my girls don't get bored and come looking for me, apart from the place in footscray where they get lost inside it and I have to go looking for them lol (better for bigger kids I think).