+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone how r we all going? i haven't been on for awhile so much going on! hope everyone is doing well

I am so over the weather the last couple of days one day it's beautiful and the sun is out the next minute it's cold and raining wish it would make up it's mind that's how we get sick.

what's everyone up to on the weekend? i was thinking of going to a kids clothing sale on saturday but not sure still can't decide lol and have school on sunday can't wait to finish so many things happening on sundays and can't go to anything bcoz of school

anyways better go my lil munkins have woken up

speak to u all soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all and welcome to the ladies that joined our chat

Has been a busy last few weeks, with the kids getting sick (again) just seems to be going round and round in circles. I figured that I prefer if both kids are sick at the same time, so then they will get better at the same time. Instead of one being sick then a few days later - the other. And round and round it goes. It's catching up to me and i feel competely drained LOL

But on the up side - the weather has been great! Loving a bit of sunshine. Took the kids to 2 parks up in point cook. They had an absolute ball!

Young Mummie - the kids clothing sale you mentioned.. is that the one is preston (or somewhere abouts)? Did you end up going? You mentioned school on sundays.. what are you studying?
    Was thinking of getting back into my studies, but figured I'd hold off a bit as I won't be starting work till the little man goes to kinder and i know qualifications and requirements change over the years.

But anyways.... How is everybody ???
    How are we all spending Easter???
    My DH is orthodox and this year their easter falls on the catholic easter - so will be one hectic weekend. Why is it that we all have to do the running around!

Hope everyone is well !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    I am in Newport near Williamstown and have a 3 1/2 DD and another due in Oct...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Saskiasmummy - you're not far from me I'm in Hoppers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadorite View Post
    Hey Saskiasmummy - you're not far from me I'm in Hoppers.
    Hi!
    Yes - not far away at all
    How old is your little one now?

Guest Guest
    We're the same Anna, I'm orthodox too and so Easter will be at 2 places this year, I like it when it's the same though.
    Hi saskiasmum, you're close to me to, I live in west footscray and grew up in kingsville, I have a 20month old ds and 6 week old dd.

Hope everyone else has a good weekend, might be going to the baby expo but I'm still undecided, going alone is scary lol

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2LnC View Post
    We're the same Anna, I'm orthodox too and so Easter will be at 2 places this year, I like it when it's the same though.
    Hi saskiasmum, you're close to me to, I live in west footscray and grew up in kingsville, I have a 20month old ds and 6 week old dd.

Hope everyone else has a good weekend, might be going to the baby expo but I'm still undecided, going alone is scary lol
    I would have come with you today but i left my free ticket on my desk last night d'oh! Can't afford to pay for a ticket and i don't have time to go over the weekend. If anyone wants my free ticket, and can pick it up from north melbourne, pm me and i can get someone to put it aside for you. Might as well get used!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saskiasmum - Kaelan is 4wks on Tuesday my little man is not so little anymore.

Mum2 - Steve and I are going on Sunday if you want to join? I'll be meeting up with another bubhub girl too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 8 month old boy and would love to meet some parents with a bub the same age in our area. We are both in late 20s xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI there,

i just wanted to stick my head in and say hi (which i've aleady done obviously Duh!). we're not in the western suburbs yet but we will be by the middle of may. we're moving down from Newcastle NSW and know absolutely no-one in melbourne so i'm hoping to meet some fabulous people through the hub (after all this is where all my current fantastic mummy friend's came from).

i have one beautiful little munchkin, miss E who turned 2 in feburary and we're expecting number 2 end Oct early Nov. will be living within a 20 minute radius of deer park for DH work but other than that no suburb set in stone yet.

So hi again, hope to get to know you all a little better soon, til then take care