+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies
    i hope you are all safe during this shocking weather we are having

Kadorite: i hope u have a fantastic baby shower this weekend and u and bubs get spoiled do u know what u are having??

MelbourneMummy: How r u enjoying living in melbourne??
    Yeah my lil man starts 4yr old kinder on monday my baby is growing up before i know it i will be getting him ready for primary school. I like to spend time with the kiddies don't get much me time only when they are asleep but i do enjoy going to markets and catching up with friends and their kiddies

HannahRose: Congrats on the new bubs do u know what ur having??that is great that u do cake decorating i have tried a few times suceeded and failed lol
    How do u like living in airport west?

Hi Anna07 hope u and ur kids are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sorry privacy
    Last edited by TinyLittleTootsies; 28-02-2011 at 10:14.

Thanks
    Reviews

Guest Guest
    Hi!
    I randomly saw this thread just now in new posts! I'm one of the mums Kadorite met irl
    I'm 32, have an 18month old boy and a baby girl due this month. I'm also married and have been with my partner for about 12 years, (married for 5) I live in West Footscray but grew up in Kingsville/Yarraville and my husband is from Flemington where I spent most of my time growing up to(school/friends/work/etc.) I was born in Footscray actually lol
    Where do I hang out? Yarraville for coffees, breakfasts, dinners, shopping at Altona Gate and Highpoint, before I got too lazy to walk we went to Vic Market every sunday for fruit and veg (love that place) Williamstown ofcourse, that's it really. I rarely leave the west, everything is at my doorstep! All my family live here too, my parents still live in Kingsville and dh's parents in Flem and brothers and sisters are scattered around Sydenham/pascoe vale/ascot vale and so on.

I actually didn't think there were many from the west on bubhub, but this is suprising.

Thanks
    Reviews

Guest Guest
    Yeah our street flooded last night but then it subsided pretty quickly, we're pretty high up here. My cousin lives in Altona Meadows and they were flooded, also a friend in Wyndham Vale and their power was out and street flooded. I know it floods heaps around Ascot Vale, Maribyrnog and parts of Footscray/Kensington, I wonder how they did yesterday? Today seems to be fine, we'll see tonight though? Crazy weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2LnC View Post
    Yeah our street flooded last night but then it subsided pretty quickly, we're pretty high up here. My cousin lives in Altona Meadows and they were flooded, also a friend in Wyndham Vale and their power was out and street flooded. I know it floods heaps around Ascot Vale, Maribyrnog and parts of Footscray/Kensington, I wonder how they did yesterday? Today seems to be fine, we'll see tonight though? Crazy weather
    Yeah last might we had to take dS out for a drive (grrr) to get him to sleep because he is going through a'stage' (i hope) and so many streets were flooded. It was not a great night for a drive lol.
    So I am new to the west, but I have a lot of friends who live over here. I am really liking it. Yarraville village reminds me of Elwood village a lot, so I feel very comfortable here. I like the cheap food in footscray, I used to come over here just for that. And it's quick to get back to Elwood way if I want (but I never want to lol).

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    MM i am in carlton ATM, so it will feel like living in the 'burbs in footscray we looked at a place today, soooo nice! And a few open for inspections lined up during the week, there are so many lovely places in west footscray that are in our range plus the 216 bus would get both DP and i to work in under 30 mins! Does anyone here know that route? Is it dependable? It's the caroline springs-brighton beach, goes up barkly, through central footscray then up dynon rd. I don't drive so PT is essential.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all hope ur all doing well with this shocking weather that we are having do any of you have msn chat??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My baby shower was amazing! I got so spoilt and it was great to catch up with friends that I hadn't seen in years (I recently moved back after 3yrs living in Sydney). I was given everything I'd been hoping for (more cot bedding, nail clippers, baby wash) except a nappy bag. But that just means I get to go shopping

My house was pretty unaffected by the weather, what I've taken to calling mini Yasi! But my suburb copped a hiding, streets flooded everywhere, trees downed and power outages. Crazy! Werribee plaza flooded and I'm hoping it's been reopened today as I want to go shopping!

I do use MSN but at the moment I'm waiting on TPG to post my modem so I can set up the Internet. Hopefully it's soon!

Fearless - the 216 is as reliable as you can expect from PT. I don't drive either and I used to catch it to get around. As I'm sure you do already just make sure you allow time for traffic or a cancelled bus.