+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetppod View Post
    Hi rachmc,
    I tried to find the FB page but it wouldn't show up, can you send me a link or something? Thanks. x
    Hi sweetppod,
    try the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/223311304380737/ or hopefully it should come up under a search for Point Cook Hubbers

Look forward to chatting to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey there, you are not far from us, ,I think. we are in sunbury, just moved here month ago, our son is 4y old.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in the Melton Area

Hi, I have not long moved over here to melton, I am orginally from the eastern side therefore I do not have any friends over here and would really like to get to know some people. I am 22 weeks pregnant and I am due on March 3 2012, I can not wait until my little bundle of joy arrives.. Hope there are some people out there who would like to be my friend, I am a very easy going person and love a great chat...

Cheers Pyebaby1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there me and my lil family moved to point cook a few months ago I have a 6 month old lil girl have met some nice mums but am always looking to make new friends for me and buba enjoy getting out and about so let me know if u would like to meet up XX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jennarae For This Useful Post:

pyebaby1  (07-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Jennarae

Yeah would be lovely to meet new people, would be lovely to meet you and bubs, I am as you know 23 weeks pregnant so not a little one around quite yet but not long now.... Hope to talk soon ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pyebaby1 View Post
    Hi, Jennarae

Yeah would be lovely to meet new people, would be lovely to meet you and bubs, I am as you know 23 weeks pregnant so not a little one around quite yet but not long now.... Hope to talk soon ....
    Hey been in Australia a few months now (frm NZ) and have learnt fast how big Melbourne is and living on one side of the city makes it very hard to catch up with friends who live on the other side.. Its like living in another town.. we have friends here we havent even been able to catch up with yet cos they live east.. new how would love to meet up sometime congrats on becomen a new muma xxooxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jennarae For This Useful Post:

pyebaby1  (13-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I am new to this and don't really know how it works but looking to meet new mums/mums 2 be that are around the age of 20. I have a beautiful 5 and a half month old baby girl and would like to get out of the house more then what I do now.
    I'm kind of shy when I first meet some one but I think I'm pretty easy to get along with :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have just come across this thread. I am 31 and have a nearly 9 month old DS, I am originally from England and have been living in Melton for just over a year. I do not know anyone that is not DH's family and I am keen to meet up with other mums/mums to be that are close by.

I don't want this to sound like a lonely hearts ad so I'll leave it here for now, I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in Hillside if anyone's near by and wants to have a coffee out hi for a walk. I'm 26 and have a 10 month old DS.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Im from Hillside and would love to get to know some other mums. I have an 18 month old DD.