+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default me too!

Quote Originally Posted by young_mummie07 View Post
    Hi everyone i'm 27 have to boys DS1 is 4yrs old and DS2 is almost 7months old currently living in sydenham and looking to chat with other parents or catch up for regular playdates etc...
    feel free to add me on fb sweet_italiana84@hotmail.com
    HOpe to chat soon

Hi i would love to catch up! I live in whittlesea way. Im 23 and i have a 10 month old little girl. My name is jaime by the way, ill add you on facebook!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by willowmay View Post
    Hi i would love to catch up! I live in whittlesea way. Im 23 and i have a 10 month old little girl. My name is jaime by the way, ill add you on facebook!

Sounds great Jaime look forward to chatting to u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, we have a 13month old DD, looking for playdates in watergardens, airport west, keilor park area. Look forward to chatting to you. jo_melb@hotmail.com
    Last edited by jo2011; 26-03-2012 at 13:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, I'm just new to bubhub..its kinda confusing. my son is almost 2..and has also just gone through 'the change' lol. from angel to devil child. Has it gotten better or worse in the last 5 months?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd come by and say hi! I've posted on every other thread about Western Suburbs/Point Cook, so what the hey LOL hope y'all keeping well and look forward to chatting with y'all. Anyone up for a playdate?? Got a 9 month old boy looking for a friend. Cuppa and a chat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sweetppod

I have sent u a pm look forward to chatting to u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi to all the Western Suburbs mums and dads.

The Derrimut Community Centre, where we go to playgroup, is having a Playgroup open day tomorrow, Thursday 28th July 9.30 - 11.30am for 0-4 year olds.

There will be a sausage sizzle, face painting, arts and crafts and other activities.

The address is 40 Lennon Parkway, Derrimut.

Hope to see some of you there.

Chicky Pea is offline aka 31andReady!!! (I'm not 31 anymore...ha ha!)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!!

I'm 33 and live in Kingsville We've been over here for about 9 months now. I used to live in Elwood until we got evicted when my DD was about 8 weeks old because they wanted to increase the rent to an amount they knew we couldn't afford. C&^%s! It was a blessing in disguise really because we love it over here. What you can afford compared to Elwood is crazy! We have a 3 bedroom place with a backyard, walk to cafes and a bit left over, compared to a pokey 2 bedroom apartment... love it! And SO many families over here it's sort of nuts....

Anyway, glad I found this group and look forward to doing a bit of chatting with you all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I am also new to bubhub and have been here in Point Cook for about 3 months, still finding my way round! I have a 2 yr old and a baby due in about 3 weeks. I have met some other lovely mums in the area and they have started "Point Cook Hubbers" on facebook for anyone in the area and surrounding suburbs. Would be great to meet others and have play dates for the little ones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachmc View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I am also new to bubhub and have been here in Point Cook for about 3 months, still finding my way round! I have a 2 yr old and a baby due in about 3 weeks. I have met some other lovely mums in the area and they have started "Point Cook Hubbers" on facebook for anyone in the area and surrounding suburbs. Would be great to meet others and have play dates for the little ones!
    Hi rachmc,
    I tried to find the FB page but it wouldn't show up, can you send me a link or something? Thanks. x