+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Western suburbs of Melbourne Mums and Dads

Chat for western parents.
    Last edited by TinyLittleTootsies; 28-02-2011 at 10:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

I'm 23, a soon-to-be Mummy from Hoppers Crossing. I recently moved here but have lived in the west all my life. Hoping to meet Mummies in my area as I don't have many friends around here. There are two girls in my birth group that are from the West, I'll have to point them towards this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies i am from sydenham have to gorgeous boys soon to be 4yrs old DS1 and DS2 4months old looking to meet or chat with other mummies in the area

Thanks
    Reviews

Default From north west

Hi all,

I dont really know anyone in Melbourne, well anyone with Kids. Living in Airport West. have a daughter 23 months, and a baby due in June.
    I love shopping, Movies, Netball, Talking, Cake decorating and getting to know people.

Have only been here a few months- moved from New Zealand at the end of 2010.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry privacy
    Last edited by TinyLittleTootsies; 28-02-2011 at 10:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I'm pretty lucky there's actually 4 western suburb mummies in my due date group but I've only met two of them IRL. One that I haven't met actually dropped off her old rocking chair at my house for me as she no longer wanted it they're a great bunch of girls.

This weekend I have my baby shower I'm super excited, some of the girls coming are old friends from high school that I haven't seen in nearly 6 years! I left school early and moved around a lot so I don't have many close friends. I'm looking forward to it! Then Sunday will be off to the Big W baby sale to pick up the few things we still need (more cot/bassinette sheets, medicines, digital thermometer and some other bits and pieces).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I'm in Yarraville. I've only been a Westie for a month or so though. Before that I lived in Elwood (next to St Kilda) for 12yrs. I have one boy who is 2 and seems to have turned into a devilchild almost overnight lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    So glad this thread has been started. It's been a while since i last logged on here.
    A quick introduction.. I'm Anna. 27 year old stay at home mummy to 2 kids. My DD is 4 and my DS is 15 months. Living in Altona Meadows.
    Would be great to get to know a few people from the area.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbourneMummy View Post
    Hi HannahRose, welcome! Do you make the whole cake with your cake decorating?.....

What has everyone got planned for the weekend?
    Hi MelbourneMummy,
    Yeah I bake my cakes aswell, I really enjoy bothe the baking and decorating. If you have Facebook you can check out some of the cakes I have done for Family and Friends - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cakes-...e/282699927946

As for the weekend, We are Car shopping, and hopefully going to see that movie Burlesque.

I also need to start thinking about baby gear, we left most of our stuff from number 1 in NZ, even tho ive done it before- its still quite daunting!!

HAn

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    hi guys, i am crashing your thread. we are probably moving west some time this year, most likely footscray/west footscray/kensington ( if we can afford it!)

I might just stalk you guys and jump in if we move over your way *retreats into the shadows*