+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoops View Post
    I don't know, probably already too late...I go to Elysium Hair And Beauty in Brisbane on George Street. They have a fantastic team who have always worked wonders on my hair. They have fabulous reviews and are right in the CBD so it's nice to have some time away and a trip to the shops afterwards if you can wangle a babysitter.http://www.Brisbane-Hairdresser.com.au
    Scoops, do you go there often

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lavelle Hair Workroom. They are at Greenslopes and are amazing :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scoops View Post
    I don't know, probably already too late...I go to Elysium Hair And Beauty in Brisbane on George Street. They have a fantastic team who have always worked wonders on my hair. They have fabulous reviews and are right in the CBD so it's nice to have some time away and a trip to the shops afterwards if you can wangle a babysitter.http://www.Brisbane-Hairdresser.com.au
    Haha her only other post says that she owns the salon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysurprisebaby View Post
    Yep - that's what I was getting at lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Mysurprisebaby View Post
    I am so sorry as I really didn't mean to be blatantly self promoting (I can understand why you think this) - I am not a hairdresser myself and I am confident recommending the hairdressers at Elysium Hair And Beauty as a client and yes as one of the owners. This is not because I own the salon but because of the amazing feedback my stylist have from their clients. I know how hard it can be to find stylists that are able to deliver the results and service people want as we've searched long and hard to find them. They are an excellent team who really do offer amazing, friendly, professional service and results, which can be seen through their great reviews and feedback. I have removed my post in case people get the wrong idea which I can understand and I would like to apologise to you for this. I promise to keep my posts and reply's to posts without mentioning the salon as the last thing I wanted was to bug anyone so sorry....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh scoops no offence taken whatsoever.

I was just having a bit of a giggle at your expense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't Elysium the hairdresser that fired a pregnant lady via text message? Turn off.

http://www.news.com.au/business/pregnant-hairdresser-sacked-via-text-message-by-brisbanes-elysium-hair-beauty/story-e6frfm1i-1226069804507

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    Last edited by Gracie's Mum; 12-03-2012 at 14:16.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Liddybugs  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a hairdresser, and to be honest I have not found any hairdressers in Brisbane that can do my hair right (I haven't tried every salon of course)
    I use to get my hair done in the salons I worked at but now that we have moved and I'm a stay at home mum I have resorted to doing my hair my self.
    There is one salon however that some of my friends go to and I'm seriously thinking of trying it,
    There hair looks AMAZING and the owner has won quite a few prizes in Wella trend Vision (hair comps) and I have met her once or twice at hair expos ect and she is lovely.
    It's just the drive to her salon that holds me back, she works in Ashgrove. Her name is Amy and her salon is called Urban Chic.
    If you feel like making the drive I would go to her.
    I know you said near Logan area, and I live way out past Ipswich, but if your really desperate to find a good one have a look at her web site ect.

Also try google, there are usually reviews on hairdressing salons and hairdressers too. Just look for hairdressers Brisbane and google reviews should be the first few that pop up.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breebee View Post
    Isn't Elysium the hairdresser that fired a pregnant lady via text message? Turn off.

http://www.news.com.au/business/preg...-1226069804507

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    Wow - is this a true story?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bojay Hair in, Cleveland. The Manager is fantastic, she did my hair once and it was perfect. I want to travel the 3000km to get her to do it again.