+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just spent alllll day going over all the catergories. So hard to choose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just sent my nominations

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Thanks TurnedBatty- I just updated the list with yours. BTW, you don't have to have a reason for every nom (although you said some lovely things- pity it's only you and I that know who and what about! )

Can I ask though- if you are nominating for a thread- provide a link to the thread. If you are nominating a signature, provide a copy of the signature

Thanks so much

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hmm this year is a hard one I must say. The hardest one is teh newbie of the year. There are always so many awesome newbies, but you have to find them to make sure there were here from 2010 onwards!

I need to win best sig again so i can keep my pinkness in next to my AV!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Thanks TurnedBatty- I just updated the list with yours. BTW, you don't have to have a reason for every nom (although you said some lovely things- pity it's only you and I that know who and what about! )

Can I ask though- if you are nominating for a thread- provide a link to the thread. If you are nominating a signature, provide a copy of the signature

Thanks so much
    Man. I had spent an extra ten minutes trying to figure out why!!!! Its okay that only we know what I said, as mod you have power to tell everyone how nice and great I am

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post

Thanks so much
    I wondered about the reason thing lol, I haven't gotten my read receipt though, did mine come through N?

I still have a few categories to choose for though. It was fun to nominate people

Savingfishfromdrowning is offline If you can't change your fate, change your attitude
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stupid question... do we have to send nominations to all those mods or just one of them???

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuchsia! View Post
    Hmm this year is a hard one I must say. The hardest one is teh newbie of the year. There are always so many awesome newbies, but you have to find them to make sure there were here from 2010 onwards!

I need to win best sig again so i can keep my pinkness in next to my AV!
    If you go into the members list you can go search, advanced search and select a date search field ie. 2010-01-01 to 2010-12-31 and than order then from highest post by clicking on the little arrow above the post counts

HTH

9. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Fuchsia!  (26-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    stoopid PC eating my post!

I am looking forward to this, after being here so long I seem to have missed the awards *every* single year LOL! I am crawling out from under my rock this year and looking forward to it!

Now who to nominate.... (please note I am soooo not below taking bribes, especially of the monetry kind only kidding... maybe )

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh man so nominating myself