+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ashton Kutcher hmmhhfff! Well I'll be samba ing along the red carpet with my date Antonio Banderas...

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    The Bubhub Bugle

The official Paper of the awards season
    'trust no other like the Bugle'

NOMINATIONS CLOSED!
    It was with a scurry of last minute nominations for un-prepared Bubhubbers last Friday night that the nominations period for the 2010 awards was closed and cut-off.
    Despite knowing since noms were opened 10 days previous, many sheepish forum members sent through their last minute nominations with hurried apologies, often citing the old gem "I lost track of time" (An old one, yes- but a good one!)

So now, we can feel the anticipation building on the forum- everyone is awaiting with baited breath to see if they have been nominated for an award- ANY award- when voting opens tomorrow morning (Monday, Feb 7th). And furthermore, whispers are starting to circulate about certain members who may or may not have self-nominated. Although not against the rules by any measure, some members have been questioning this loophole, wondering if since members are allowed to nominated any number of hubbers for any award including themselves- is it fair?
    Well, fair or not, we can't wait to see the responses to the nominations released tomorrow. Forum Administrator Leeny elaborated: "The nominations are released tomorrow. You can start to vote tomorrow."

Forum Manager Celebrates Birthday
    "Already?" We hear you cry! "But it seems we only sent her gifts last month!" That may well be true- it has come to the attention of the Bubhub Bugle office that forum manager veve seems to acquire presents through regular intervals through the year. We did do some snooping at the office of BDM, and can now reveal that veve's birth certificate authenticates her Feb 5th birthdate, although the year of birth seems to be in contention. We weren't aware that veve was working on the forum back before computers were invented!

Pink Knickers- Up Close and Personal
    Today we set our eagle eyes on Rary Girl, administrator and weight loss guru!
    A few facts about this former Brisbanite mod- Did you know that her name is pronounced "rar-ee girl"? (As in RAR! Like a lion says RAR!)
    Did you know that when she isn't exercising her admin powers accross the forum, she can be found lounging around her pool surrounded by lions and topless waiters?
    Did you know that she is an exceptional talent- indeed musical genius- at playing the nose-flute?
    Rumour has it that she will perform at the Bubhub awards this year! Keep an eye out for her, we're predicting big things at the BHB office!

Jan Itor
    Bubhub Bugle Cleaning Staff Chief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't think you should be allowed to nominate yourself because the temptation is way too tantalizing

Hahaha. I can't wait to vote!!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    I don't think you should be allowed to nominate yourself because the temptation is way too tantalizing

Hahaha. I can't wait to vote!!
    Not really a huge issue though, since you can only vote for one person in each category, and you can only vote once!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    everything?
    everything that I could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My day is complete

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm a bit behind, but I got a mention! Is it sad that makes me happy?

Veve Smells is offline And the stench killed my roses :(
    Thanks
    Reviews
    *walks into the BHB office and leaves several TOP SECRET marked files regarding the beahviour of a certain forum manager on the desk*

I would suggest you all keep a close watch on the BHB in days to come people... the true story may just be revealed in a ground-breaking report.