+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bundmum View Post
    I just nominated myself for everything.
    I couldn't bring myself to stoop *that* low

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    damnit now I have to find a new hat and robe for the ceremony *mutters something that involves 'damn' and 'paparazzi'*

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (28-01-2011)

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    *Awaits the next edition with anticipation....*

*rubs hands with glee*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bundmum View Post
    I just nominated myself for everything.
    everything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    *Awaits the next edition with anticipation....*

*rubs hands with glee*
    I am waiting too! These are funny. Wish she wouldn't have such a life on the side though.. doesn't she know bubhub it waiting for the next edition?

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Well I *tried* to do one last night.. I had it all written out.. all the links to images set up ready to go.. and Bh crashed. And I lost it. So I went to bed

Will do one today again, I promise. Just not now. I'm still asleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    The Bubhub Bugle

The official Paper of the awards season
    'trust no other like the Bugle'

The Bugle Back from enforced Hiatus!
    They can take the keyboard away from the intrepid reporters, but they can't take the intrepid reporters away from the keyboard.. or... they can't take the keyboard out of the report..ers? Um.. We're back!
    Earlier this week the Bugle bought you a ground breaking story reporting on the very real fear that the awards ceremony was in danger of being cancelled. As soon as this story broke, all lines in the Bugle office were ringing off the hook. Yes, dear readers- it's lucky that we have two hands to answer that phone, as it was ringing hot. 5 callers- it was a new record!
    Not two hours after our last edition hit news-stands, the Bugle was forced to shut down press pending a pink investigation.
    But- we are happy to announce they found no dirt on us.. or our keyboards. We're molysomophobic. (Google it.)

In other news, it seems Earthfairy has withdrawn from the race that was over bringing Eric Northman to the awards. Earthfairy has since decided to shower her affections upon Ashton Kutcher. Swooooooooon! (For more on Earthfairy, see below)
    No word yet on what remaining contenders SleeplessBeauty or DaughterofTheForest think of her sudden withdrawal.

AS the night draws closer, more and more minds are turning to fashion, and the question "What shall I WEAR! " is starting to burn on everyones lips. We spent a day with a few Bubhubbers as they traipsed the local strips (err.. shopping strips!) in search of the perfect outfit. So put on some totally awesome rocking 80's tunes (we suggest Talk Dirty To Me by Poison- for those of you too young to remember this song, get on Youtube.. it's highly befitting for what you've been discussing doing to your dates for the awards) as we bring you a quick montage, BHB style:

Delirium: I'm going for a pink number with a pretty pink flower in my hair, but for me, it's more about the waterlilies I'm bringing along too!"

Oscar The Grouch: "For me, it's not just a namesake. It's a lifestyle and I want my clothes to reflect that."

Zephani: "I like to smock. I have a 5 a day habit- I'm trying to quit but.. I'll get the patches next week, I swear!"

Running With Scissors:"I ran a damn long way to get a waist like this, and damnit I'll show it off if I want!"

Californication:"Dream of californication.. dream of californication!"

Rosebones: "I think it's time people saw the real 'bones"

Pink Knickers- Up Close and Personal
    Today's mod under ever scrupulous BHB eye is that cute little tinkerbell, Earthfairy!
    Being pregnant with her second child, Earthfairy's extra-curricular activities have slowed down quite a bit. Now over half way through gestation, EF likes to pass the time by playing the piccolo, dancing on toadstools and general mischief making. (Not to mention eating, playing with Poppy, getting her nails done, waiting for ships to port, eating, getting massages, listening to pan pipe music, eating, oh and eating!)

Next Edition of the Bugle:
    Where can we get awesome capes like DaughterofTheForest? We'll show you exclusive rip off's, at only a quarter of the price.
    Also- Do you ever wonder how the Bugle obtains so many candid photos of BH members? Tune in next time dear readers, and you may just find out!

Faye Slift
    Bubhub Senior Style Guru.uru.uru.erer.
    Last edited by Mod-Nomsie; 30-01-2011 at 20:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh Ps.. I forgot to mention to nominate- nominations are still open until Friday! So yeah.. go forth and NOM!

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Thanks Noms - how did you know I still loved to play the piccolo? It was me serenading all the mods at the conference wasnt it? It is a new hobby for me....a nice change from playing Yazz Flute.....

PS: as for standing down with Eric Northman.....pffft, he is still mine....Im just loaning him for the night.....gotta, yanno, spread the love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I totally agree... and we couldn't let Ashton think he was unloved...

Oh? What? Sorry.. got carried away thinking of Ashton..

Ahem.. and oh yeah- I have my sources re the piccolo I heard pan pipes was next on the list?