+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahahahahaha..... *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

Loves it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You don't wanna know...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RobinSparkles For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (21-01-2011)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    bring on the vote bribery!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Umm... I propose I'll temp ban someone UNLESS they don't vote for me?

Probably best to stick with honey rather than vinegar.. hmm...

I propose, IF people vote for me.. I'll temp ban Opti

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    ooh - for that even I will vote for you Noms

then again - I could just vote for myself and ban her anyway

Here is last years Bugle thread - you have a lot to live up to Noms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Hey, I've still got it!

Much much more to come! Thanks for the link "helpful mod"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    The Bubhub Bugle
    The official Paper of the awards season
    'trust no other like the Bugle'

Welcome back, dear readers and friends, welcome back. Well, hasn't it been a dynamic start to the awards season so far this year, with mods executing their powers left, right and centre and dates being double and triple booked as well!

We pick up our gossip column where we left off Friday, by discussing the apparent populatiy of True Blood vamp, Eric Northman or Alexander Sarsgard. (Excuse my poor spelling, I can't put that little circle over the 'a' unless I copy and paste! ) It appears now the fight has split in three directions, with not only Earthfairy and SleeplessBeauty claiming him, but DaughterofTheForest as well! Unless someone plans on taking a cardboard cut-out of him along, we here at the BHB office are betting this little arrangement is going to end in tears!

Speaking of tears, what's the deal with Nomsie's cast off from last year- Edward Cullen aka Rob Pattinson? Not content with one date, he's also in high demand from SpunkeeMunkee and Munchie's Mummy- as well as a few other ladies who already HAVE dates eyeing him off. I guess no one can live up to his date from last year, so he has to line them up! Go Robbie, go!

And that brings us to the latest goss, direct from the pink office. MummaFug was overheard on the phone yesterday to the very fine managers of the Bubhub Grand Hotel where the event will be held this year, trying to book a few of the honeymoon suites for those BH'ers who are trying desperately for a baby to use during the award ceremony. Apparently not content with offering wonderful help, advice and support, the BH team is going one step further in helping families achieve their dreams by providing romantic boudiors during the ceremony for those who so happen to be ovulating at the time. Woot! Go BH team! (Please note- these rooms are not to be used for your handsome dates, though ladies! Procreational purposes only!)

And, lastly for today, in keeping with the caring is sharing theme that the Bubhub Bugle likes to promote, we are going to be bringing you a 'meet the pink chicks' article each paper, where you have a chance to really get to know your mods so you can best decide when the voting ballot opens. Forget what you already know about those besparkled knickered ladies, throw all that knowledge out the window, and sit back and enjoy our new feature:

Pink Knickers- Up Close and Personal.

Today's feature focuses on the one and only Pegasus. (yes, real candid photo)

Pegasus hails from the Western side of Australia, and is mother to two gorgeous children. She is a caring, sharing mod, always happy to lend you a gold breast cup or full calf sandle when you are in need.
    She enjoys riding her winged horse through the sky, braiding her silken hair and long walks on the beach.
    Pegs is somewhat of a smoke and mirrors moderator- you rarely see her on the open forum, but believe us when you tell you, she is there. Right behind you. Look, now! There she is! Over your left shoulder! Look! Missed her!

Don't forget to check back in with the Bugle daily for your chance to WIN! a fully signed pink paper napkin- guaranteed to have every signature of the moderating team!

Adam Sapple
    Bubhub Bugle Coffer Maker Extraordinaire

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Mod-SammiAnn  (23-01-2011),RobinSparkles  (23-01-2011)

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah - I look gorgeous don't I?

Go the bugle - streets ahead of the bulletin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hope I win the napkin Baahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    The Bubhub Bugle
    The official Paper of the awards season
    'trust no other like the Bugle'

Another day, and another deal of a fistful exchanging hands. The Bubhub Bugle can today exclusively announce they have been handed a top secret file that contains photos of veve clearly exchanging money with an unknown hubber (although tips at this stage indicate this persons online identity rhymes somewhat with SchmooperShooperShmagiShmooter). You will note in the photo the clear image of veve's hand in the foreground (veiny and somewhat manly) handing over dozens of American $100 bills. Why US$? Because it's dirty, just like veve.

In other, unrelated news, have you seen SuperTrooperVagiDuper's new grill for her teeth? No idea where she got the money for that from!?

Time rolls on dear Bugle readers, time rolls on and yet- where is the nomination thread? Why are we back in print, and yet no nomination thread has been seen nor heard of this year at all? Something mighty suss is going down in the pink offices, it doesn't take a baboon to figure that out. Upstanding moderator and pillar of the community Nomsie stopped by the Bugle office today to assure us that she was working as hard as she can behind the scenes to make sure that the nominations thread will be opened in time. "I'm just dropping by quickly to let you all know that I am working as hard as I can to make sure the nominations thread will be up and running with plenty of time to spare before the awards ceremony on March 5th. Veve stinks." So, dear readers- keep an eye out for it coming to the Games and Fun Stuff section near you!

And speaking of games and fun stuff, we have only one entrant in our competition so far- a genuine opportunity to WIN! A fully signed used napkin. That's right, this is your once in a chance lifetime opportunity to win a napkin- taken from the plate of your moderator of choice and signed by all in pink, framed and ready to hang in your home. You have our 100% personal guarantee that this will be a napkin used during the Bubhub Awards 2010 ceremony. For your chance to enter, (and knock Waterlily off her current leaders' perch!) just contact Nomsie for her bank account details and then deposit the $75 in unmarked and unsequenced bills before the ceremony on March 5.

Pink Knickers- Up Close and Personal.
    Today we're focusing our pink sparkly magnifying glass on the mod that everyone claims can't spell to save her life- Xkwizit. (and boy do I hope I spelt that right!)(Again- real file photo- bet you thought she was blonde, right? )

Xkwizit is best known on the forum as the "Cheers Dears" mod- known to sign off every post with a heartfelt and lovely 'cheers'.. whether she has just been posting about the Danish royal family, her favourite stinky cheese or signing an infraction notice.

'X' as she is affectionately known in Modland (well- truth be told, not so much affectionately, more because none of them can replicate her name exactly) is a woman of many talents, and some of her hobbies notably include Parkour (gooooogle it!), mythology and underwater basket weaving.

Don't miss the next exciting edition of the Bubhub Bugle, where we uncover just what are the exciting trends we will be seeing at this years Awards Ceremony, and we mention a few more Bubhubbers interesting lifestle habits

Barry D'Live
    Entertainment Reporter and Full Time Nudist for the Bubhub Bugle