+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your friend's pregnancy goes well.
    Dr Ades from Melbourne will do it for me without having the vaginal stitch first, only issue with that is we would have to cancel this IVF cycle which I really don't want to do.
    I will see if I get pregnant this cycle, if I don't, then I will have the operation (the one high up). Dr Ades said I can start another FET six weeks after the op.
    How is your cervix going if you don't mind me asking? Did the doctors know to monitor your cervix before you needed the stitch?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cervix pre stitch at 10wks was 4.3cm, at 12wks was 2.8cm but the stitch was planned regardless of those measurements. I am due to see Ob this Wednesday for my 1st measurement post stitch and will continue with the every 2nd week scans after that to see if I funnel.
    The reason for my close monitoring & stitch is b/c I a had 32wker for no reason (ie no infection, bleed etc), so next preg I had regular scans; at 19wks cx was 3cm, then at 23wks i had 3mm left with a full funnel with the baby in the funnel, so I got admitted on strict bed rest, but 24hrs later DS was born sleeping. So from all this they confirmed I have an incompetent cervix, hence the stitch this pregnancy.

I hope you get pregnant this month, IVF is a hard road, one of sisters is going through it at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for sharing that, it must have been an awful experience, please keep us updated of your scans. I wish you a happy and long pregnancy!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub