+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh imischa and loving5 please don't justify yourselves as I've said to you before loving5 sure honey it's helped but you have had to do the hard yards to make it WORK!!!!!!!!!! You are a true inspiration my friend

And omg if someone spoke about my 20kg loss like that I'd have them flat on the floor in seconds with my new buff arms 40kg is A LOT and I don't know about everyone else but 40kg I assume is more than 2 dress sizes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kribby For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (20-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Severe Flatulence View Post
    WTF are you talking about Willis!? Are you talking to me? I don't remember anything like that on FB!
    Something I wrote about a freebie list. It was on my status update! Going to check it was you now *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew I was correctomondo you wrote Andy who? Do you really not know who he is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Severe Flatulence View Post
    WTF are you talking about Willis!? Are you talking to me? I don't remember anything like that on FB!

ETA now I remember, I'm such a douche!
    You ETA... YET still didn't answer the question

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    OMG I am feeling the love today. Thanks for all your support girls.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (21-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loving5 View Post
    OMG I am feeling the love today. Thanks for all your support girls.
    Anytime lovely! I'm actually looking forward to you getting to your goal weight and seeing before and after photos I hope you'll share!

And imma/flatulence/change your name like your undies I'm so not happy he's soooo gonna be my bh awards date and you'll be sorry we'll walk in looking all buff and you'll be scared you'll flatulate a hole through those wanna be pink undies of yours I luffs you anyway even if you detest my future freebie... As a matter of fact that's fine because then more for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW! Everyone has been talkative today! many pp's saying that you need to log in three or four times a day to keep up.

Autumncurl Congrats on cutting the piece of rocky road in half. That is a great step in itself. We have to remember that everything in moderation is ok for us. If we deny ourselves everything it will only make us crave it more, but if we have that 'half slice' of rocky road it will take that craving away.

PrincessM You can buy Zumba for the Wii on eBay already if you're not willing to wait I haven't tried it yet as DH hasn't 'broken' the wii to put downloaded stuff on it yet. Whilst on the topic of wii games, what else do people recommend?

Noskie Yay for DH eating salad. My DH has started doing this as well. Isn't it amazing knowing that even though we are overweight we can actually be a good influence on someone else

iMischa I think you are very brave for making the decision that you have. Know that everyone in here is part of your own individual cheer squad and will support you in any way we can. You have nothing but our best wishes

Loving5 Thank you for clearing up things on the surgery matter. You are a true inspiration and offering to discuss your journey with other people is a very generous offer.

AFM Today SUCKED! I feel like I am dwelling in my own pity party and could easily eat my own bucket of KFC. DH is sick and has for like 6 hours today, which he never does. DD is going through her 'I am almost 2' stage and is grating my nerves with how much she feels like she can do what she wants . Plus we are looking for a new place to live and are having lots of trouble with it. But I realised that I'm miserable enough on my own let alone how much more miserable I would feel after eating the before mentioned KFC, let alone the feeling later. So I guess that is today's positiveness.

Food Diary

Breakfast 4 cruskits with peanut butter and banana (probably sounds gross but it was my pregnancy craving (and no I'm not pregnant) and I still enjoy it every now and then, plus DD demanded cruskits for breakfast).

Lunch toasted sandwich (using low gi bread - DH won't have brown bread) with half a rissole from last night and low fat grated cheese.

Afternoon tea I attempted 1 ww bar and an apple but again DD stole it and I ended up with 1 bite of the bar and about 1/2 of the apple.

Dinner 1/2 a piece of crumbed fish and 5 homemade chips cooked in the oven with 1 cup of salad with low fat mayo.

I guess I should go and stop ing, even though I feel like I could stay here writing all night.

Let me leave you with this...I *love* how you guys understand where I am coming from, support me in my journey and only want the best for me. That is an amazing feeling, especially from a group of people that I've never met

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariana For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (21-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariana View Post

PrincessM You can buy Zumba for the Wii on eBay already if you're not willing to wait I haven't tried it yet as DH hasn't 'broken' the wii to put downloaded stuff on it yet. Whilst on the topic of wii games, what else do people recommend?

AFM Today SUCKED! I feel like I am dwelling in my own pity party and could easily eat my own bucket of KFC. DH is sick and has for like 6 hours today, which he never does. DD is going through her 'I am almost 2' stage and is grating my nerves with how much she feels like she can do what she wants . Plus we are looking for a new place to live and are having lots of trouble with it. But I realised that I'm miserable enough on my own let alone how much more miserable I would feel after eating the before mentioned KFC, let alone the feeling later. So I guess that is today's positiveness.

Let me leave you with this...I *love* how you guys understand where I am coming from, support me in my journey and only want the best for me. That is an amazing feeling, especially from a group of people that I've never met
    Yay running of to check ebay!
    i am feeling the same babe i have had a crap day with food i seem to have a good day then a bad day but today just sucked started of with going to the movies & having a couple of mateasers then it just got worse did do a few laps tho wont be doing a work out tonight as dd has a friend here & i dont want her to catch me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow it has been busy here!

My motivation has been slipping. a lot. and the today i found out a friend is getting hitched in about 40 or so weeks - and i really dont want to be the "big" girl at the wedding!
    so am i (hopefully) back on track! calorie counting, exercise, the whole jazz.

then i cam home and ate half a small block of cheese.
    admittedly i had just done a 12 hr shift, two hours train to come home and was starving! so i didnt eat my sausages for dinner - just the veges.

My food diary:

breaky:5am one piece toast with scrape of marg and sprinkle of cinnamon sugar
    water
    vitamins

snack: 6am 4 squares choclate

lunch: 1pm 20 rice crackers with 1 tbsp spring onion dip
    5 mini homemade sausage rolls
    water

snack: 715pm ~80g cheese cheddar smoked

dinner: 8pm cauliflower with cheese sauce and corn on the cob
    water

snack: 840pm ( havent eaten it yet) low calorie icecream, one serve

i feel like i was really bad, but looking back, i wasnt really! though i am working at getting rid of the chocolate snacks!

havent got to the gym this week as am doing 12hr days plus 3 hours travel, so barely have time to eat dinner before i need to crash. i even have to send DH to do the grocery shopping tomorrow as i cant get to the shops for 2 whole weeks!

hope you are all doing well - i am going to go fall down somewhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I've been gone a few days and this thread has gone crazy....I can't keep up! lol

Ariana: Congrates for not scoffing the bucket of KFC today. I too was craving KFC (a naughty big bucket of chicken.... I don't know why when I very rarely ate it) but I didn't give in either. But I was very close on quite a few occassions.

Congrates on the weight loss Princessmummy. 5cm is a huge loss!!!

Kribby, great news about the referral! I've got my fingers crossed that you don't have to wait to long to be contacted. Also hope your DD is feeling better.

PrincessJasmine, after reading your post I downloaded the app this morning and used it today. Its great! I always wanted to know how many km's my morning walk was.

Mrs Nietzsche, 2kgs is a great effort. Especially with 4 kiddies! I'm exhausted with just my 1 little man. As PrincessJasmine said a loss is a loss no matter how you do it!

Hart, hope you have a lovely holiday!

Noskie, isn't it great when you can share this journey with your DH? Mine has just started with me since last week and it makes things so much easier!!

loving5, thank you for sharing your story with us. You are doing an amazing job! Do you have anything in mind of what you will do when you get to your goal weight? Your so close

Welcome to all the newbies that I have missed. I have only really gotten back into this thread the past week but everyone has been really lovely and supportive. A great help!!!

Sorry if I have missed anyone

I think this must of been the week for jumping off the wagon cause I was off the wagon ALL of the weekend and THAN had Pizza on Monday night as well.

So my weight in on Monday was HORRIBLE! 95.5kgs. So that was only a loss of .3kgs. I was really disappointed considering last Friday I was down to 93.7kgs. Silly weekend away! Oh well....I've been working my butt off since Tuesday morning and am back to 93.8kgs. I used iMapMyRUN this morning for the first time as well and it said that my morning walk is 7.45kms. Considering most days I do that walk twice, I'm amazed that I sometimes walk close to 15kms a day!!! No plans for this weekend, so my aim is to eat healthy and exercise really hard and hopefully I can hit the 92kg mark! That is my goal anyway.

Anyway its time for bed, I'm shattered!

Night Night Everyone! Sleep tight!

P.S - I just want everyone to know, you are all such an inspiration to me. It doesn't matter how we are doing it, we are all on this journey together, and supporting each other which is the main thing!
    Last edited by queenbetty; 20-01-2011 at 20:45.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to queenbetty For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (21-01-2011)