Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its my reward for surviving the holidays & my husbands daughter ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    WTG flydee

I'm inheriting a treadmill from a lovely friend. YAY I've always wanted one this will get me moving!! I'm suprised I'm not feeling as sore as I thought I would after last night, but I fear the worst is to come tomorrow. Might take the dog for a walk while there's still some light. Would have done the wii fit but my balance board is out of batteries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princessjasmine that's the only thing I'm not liking about the wii it should have a charging thing I hate buying batteries

Thanks
    Reviews
    PM- There is a charging thing for it apparently made by a third party, but I haven't seen them.

I just did a walk Distance 2.22 km, Duration 24:46, Pace 11:10 min/km, Speed 5.4 kph. Thats pretty good for me the furthest walk I've taken in the area since I moved here two years ago I was doing 5kph on the treadmill last night and thought that was really fast!. I worked up a sweat and apparently burnt 103 kalories.

I got the stats from a little app I use on my iPhone called iMapMyRun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hello.. not much to report, I have lost 2 kg.. can't do any exercise as I just don't have time (*really* - I have 4 kids, 3 of them under 2.5 incl a newborn, I am flatout all day). I think the most I can hope for for now is to do exercise bike or something else once things settle a bit with the constant breastfeeding etc. I was a gym nut before I had ds so I do find it kind of hard to accept being so squishy feeling... but it won't be forever.

I think if I had a pedometer though I prob do a billion steps a day, that is certainly what it feels like!

I gave me daughter $5 today and she bought cookies and cream icecream and gave me a bowl, so that's my blowout

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Nietzsche - A loss is a loss no matter how you do it. I'm sure you do enough incidental exercise for it to count anyway. Don't be too hard on yourself!

Imma- You are naughty, in the sin bin with you! just kidding I'm sure we all have blow outs just hop back on the wagon and keep trying! I'm yet to have a binge I've been so good but I really like things filled with custard. I may not be able to resist if I see donuts or walk past a Krispy Kreme.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls dont have time for personals, we are off to the coast for five days and I am still packing, leaving when DH gets home in an hour.... don't have internet access - eek!

By the sounds of it you have all been exercising away so should be good results this week. Me I am finally back to my pre-Christmas weight of 110.6kg fingers crossed I am lower than that when I return.

Immaculate....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Nietzsche i wouldnt worry yourself to much get some rest when possible & eat as healthy as possible

Hart- Enjoy your time away i am hanging for our little get away
    PrincessJasmine- i will have to go looking for one
    Imma- getting off the wagon is fun sometimes

Just finished watching gossip girl & im trying to motivate myself into a work out its not going to well so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou all so much for all the encouragement. It really helped, and helped me to stay on the straight and narrow today. Mostly! I ate 2 chocolate lindt balls after lunch! But I didn't eat all the tuna bake I served onto my plate tonight.

PM - 5cm off your waist? That's great! Fantastic!!! Congrats on starting with a PT too!

Kribby - Fingers crossed for the clinic. Hope Ella is feeling better soon. I'm glad you got some rest this afternoon.

PJ - I've kind of inherited this treadmill too - well its on loan from my mum. Hopefully for a long time! Well done on the session last night, awesome effort! Well done on the walk, like I said this morning, 4.5kms is about my limit. I think I'd fall off at 5kms or more, but I'll get there. The first setting has a 5km increment on it, so I can't even use the presets yet, just adjusting it manually for now.

Mrs Nietzsche - not much to report? 2kg is freaking awesome!! Go you!

Imma - umm... YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM. LOL. Well done for confessing, now you can get right back to it. We all have nomnomnom days, don't worry about it.

HART - have a great time. See less of you in a week.

Hubby is off to bed, better follow. Sweet dreams everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well in the interests of confessing I had a few shandies tonight...a fair bit more than just a few. I get the midnight munchies really bad, right now I could just about demolish everything in the fridge!

This might be TMI...but for those on the shakes, have you had really foul smelling gas? My room doesn't have a window you can open I'm grossing myself out here! uke: