+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    im not sure what the go is, i posted tuesday and your the first person to have posted since lol.
    Im also trying the 10kgs by christmas.
    Was thinking it would be good to start a BH 100+ group on FB as its easier to update / keep in touch.)
    But it needs people interested as i cant start it with just 1 member (me) lol

Since Tuesday Ive had a few slip ups but nothing major.
    Its mainly when I go to work and theres other food that I seem to not be able to help myself.

B10&B what shakes are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello!

I haven been in for AGES!

Still chugging along. I'm hovering between 116-114 at the moment (so down 20kg). I've completely lost my momentum exercise wise and I have a 'slip up' diet wise every week at least...

CMC - you were asking about realistic goals? Have you checked out 'MY Fitness Pal'? It helps track calories, nutrients and exercise and helps you lose your desired goal, I'm aiming for 2lbs a week (almost 1kg) which is 'sustainable' weight loss. If you haven't been doing much, and you work hard, and eat well, you can expect to lose 2+kgs in the first weeks, but especially in the beginning, it's important to keep a balance, as if you push too far one way (ie 'that's it, I'm having shakes every meal for a month) that's too hard to sustain and will cause 'rebellion'.

I've never known what 'the go' is in here its been quiet since I joined, and I agree, a FB group is the go. I joined one for people wanting to lose 50+kgs and it really really helped. We have all kind of stopped going now though (YES YOU, Loving! )

It's really hard admitting your weight that first time, hey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    damn straight its really hard ive also wrote it down so DH can see it too all the more humiliating all the more push i take it.
    If I made a page id need one of you on my FB to start the group. If anyone is up for it PM me a link to your FB (no im not a crazy stalker) just in need of weightloss support :P
    If not thats cool ill check here from time to time

Is myfitnesspal an iphone app?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCandAmelia View Post
    damn straight its really hard ive also wrote it down so DH can see it too all the more humiliating all the more push i take it.
    If I made a page id need one of you on my FB to start the group. If anyone is up for it PM me a link to your FB (no im not a crazy stalker) just in need of weightloss support :P
    If not thats cool ill check here from time to time

Is myfitnesspal an iphone app?
    It is, that's what I have. It is just called calorie counter I think, but if you search my fitness pal it will come up. I will pm u now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweet downloading now. I'll add you and sort out the group tomorrow when I crawl out from my slumber :P night x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies
    Glad to see a bit of movement on this thread, I'd be interested in the FB page, so count me in!

CMC-I'm on the celebrity slim ones but to be honest I think they're all the same, they're disgusting!!! lol I'm the type that if I don't see results very early on then I loose interest very quickly... I started on Tuesday, breakfast & lunch, normal dinner, trying to snack in between on healthier option (my big handful of chips I stuffed into my face this afternoon probably wasn't my finest choice though) In saying that though, since Tuesday I'm down 2.8kg, I know that great but I try not to get too excited cause with one big blowout I can put all that back on it one sitting, its crazy!!!

Chelly-It took me ages to get on here & purely because of my numbers, so embarrassing... You are right the shakes aren't the answer but I sooo need a good start to keep me going, I'm trying to stick to this for the next 2wks then hopefully I'll be in full swing & the better options will be easier to make

I'm not doing much excercise to be honest, I feel guilty reading about all yr gym visits CMC, I do a zumba class once a week, which I'm planning to up to a couple of times a week & I play netball one night, so thats it!! I'm hoping when I loose 10kg or so, I'll feel like making more of an effort!!!

I'm off to bed, looking forward to chatting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2.8kgs! thats awesome.
    Ive been on the diet since Tuesday and the stupid scale is saying ive put on 800g :\ ******* havent, been at th gym and super good... i need new scales... erugh.
    In the process of making the group i need to wait till someone accepts me on FB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the myfitnesspal app! super easy to use!

If anyone else wants to join, search Claire Martin my profile pic is a bride (me) and 4 other girls

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'd like to join and hopefully gain some new ideas and inspiration.

I have a lot to lose and am at my wits end as to what to do next. I weigh 125kg (on average). I never reveal that figure to ANYONE not even my DH (he's normal weight and goes running several times per week, something I can only dream about with all my foot & ankle problems).

I've struggled with weight since puberty. I've only just been diagnosed with PCOS & hypothyroidism this year. We are TTC # 1.

I've tried scores of diets, diet pills (some prescription), meal replacements, Wesley weight management clinic, dietitians, you name it (& combining with exercise where possible).

I've also done medically supervised meal replacement before restricted to 800-900 cal per day and still put weight on! I'm at a dead end now, don't know what to do other than surgery, which I'm really not in favour of.

I hate the size I am, it's uncomfortable, embarrassing and severely limiting my life and happiness as well as physical ability, not to mention my ability to get pregnant!

Last thing I would want (ideally) is to be pregnant at my current size, but given my age and PCOS, I'm running out of time to have a baby.

Thanks for listening
    Last edited by miggins; 02-12-2011 at 18:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

me again, braved the scales for the first time this year and I am back to triple figures.
    The thing is I am not sure if I can "fix" things this time.