+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent posted for a while. My weightloss has stalled but i have made a promise to myself to be at 95kg by xmas. So i have 13kg to lose in 6 months. I know that this is acievable and by putting it here in writting i am making myself accountable. I have come soo far as i have lost 12kg in total already. Only another 28kg to go to my goal weight.

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey everyone.. Pretty sure I posted in here way back when the original thread started, but I got slack and never kept up with it. My weight loss has been going well.... My starting weight was 113.7kgs, and I am now down to about 93.2 kgs, can't believe the change it has made. I have stalled a bit now, but joined the gym to help things along. Hope you are all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I was down to 93.5 this morning but I blew the diet big time tonight. I think I am way over tired as I been up a few nights in a row with no sleep due to sick kids. I was trying to get down as close to 90 as I could for next thursday but I blew it. I am very disapointed in myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Well done on your loss Theophania. That is a fantastic effort.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Theophania  (18-09-2011)

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Evening ladies...

I am finally joining you guys for real.

I currently weigh 172kg, I was 182 in June, I did Optifast for 2 weeks bringing me down to 172 in the first week which I have stuck at since.

After the second week I found out I was pregnant and had to stop. Doctor advised it was why I hadn't dropped any more.

this time I will be Opti-fasting breakfast and lunch. attempting healthy dinner whilst keeping DH & Mother happy, with a free day once a week, if I find I am not losing enough I will re-evaluate.

My reason for losing weight is that I have to have my Gall bladder taken out and after 13 years of attacks I am doing everything I can to have the doc say he will do it via a laparoscopic Op as I will probably be in a new job and don't want to take too much time off.. If I am lucky Maybe they will do it on a Friday and Monday I will be back at work... One can hope right?

I hope to start walking once a week, building up to once a day to help with the weight loss too.

So yeah umm that's my story.. Hello!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Can I join this thread? My name is Kate and I'm currently 126kgs. I've been losing weight slowly and my hubby and I have been TTC for 5 years. Finally on clomid but now I'm freaking out about getting pregnant as I will be huge ;-(

So hi!

Bex is offline Pushy Princess Perfects Don't Push On Me I Bite :P
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well hello ladies.

I am actually the writer of the origional thread.

Unfortunatley I have gained the slight weight I lost back.
    However a have a beautiful baby girl to show for it.

I haven weighed myself but will soon. Thinking about 130kg's.
    I am thinking weight watchers bf program for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Kate welcome

Hi Bex, congrats.
    This thread has had some As a heap of have lost big weight and have got pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im here, Im ready.

Im Claire, im 22, I have a nearly 9month old DD
    and im 111.4kgs phew thats hard to say.
    I am a member of a Gym and going to attempt 5 days a week.
    My diet is shocking and I plan on changing that today.
    I may start a journal, just to keep tabs of things.

How is everyone, where are you at?
    Can someone help me set a realistic goal?
    Was thinking 10kgs by christmas is a good start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!

I've been watching this thread for awhile now, trying to get up the courage to join you all!! Well here I am, very disappointed and embarrassed with myself for letting myself get to a stage where I am obsessed with food and how I look!!

Even though I have decided this is it & I'm going to start, still in the back of my head I really don't want to do this dieting gig yet again!!! It's soooo hard to keep the motivation up, so that's why I'm here, hoping to have the support of all you wonderful women that are in the same boat as myself....

Right.... I'm 137.5kg (Tuesday mornings are my weigh in days)

Yesterday was D day.... I've started on the shakes, breakfast & lunch, with a normal dinner! I'm hoping to stick to this for the next 2wks & see how I go!??

I'd love to be down 10kgs by Christmas... But in saying that I'm taking one day at a time & already I'm finding it hard

So what's the story then, do we check in once a week with an update or just whenever we feel like reporting in??