+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bAaM View Post
    Hi and welcome I am new as well but am keen to stick around for awhile.

Kribby, Thats a full on class plan lol. I dont think i could do that. I am keen to try body pump though. At the moment i am planning on 30-40 min a day cardio and zumba and body balance (yoga, Ti Che? and pilaties) on a friday night. I'm hoping that will be enough to see some results till i can get used to going.
    Do you have a personal trainer? I am tossing it up but there really pricey.

Does anyone have any good easy meal ideas?
    Yeah it is full on but thats the price you pay when you just can't kick the drinks that are full of sugar lmao!!!! 30-40 is good it'll burn off enough as long as your good at sticking to eating healthy see I'm good with food but the girls in here all know how much I struggle with kicking iced coffee and reb bull *drools* thankfully just like my smoking I refuse to drink red bull during pregnancy so that will kick that once I can actually fall preggas! Pump is awesome for toning so is balance. Pump and attack I'm sure is what has done me justice but pump is also I believe why I can move weight quickly because I build so much muscle from it! I tried pt but your right it's so damn expensive I just couldn't justify it ATM on top of a gym membership the group classes I tend to push myself hard anyway because I don't like to look like a fool so it ends up just as good as a pt session and twice as long may I add! Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kribby For This Useful Post:

bAaM  (15-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I have managed to avoid all junk since thursday which for me is a miracle. Only thing is I am craving stuff all the time & my desk at work is literally just opposite the vending machine. There was a barrier up but when they moved the furniture around it vanished. I can hardly go up to my boss and ask for it to be put back because I have no self control!!!

I have not excercised all weekend which is not ideal but never mind I shall attempt to go for a swim after work tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kribby yep it all made sense lol, I dont have an Iphone but i found calorie king. Its awesome it calculates everything including excersize.

I have been naughty today and had a peice of caramel birthday cake. Its the worlds BEST cake so i couldnt say no and it was a spunky little boys buzz light year cae lol Will just spend an extra 10 on the cross trainer tomorrow.

Back into the gym tomorrow, its been great haveing yesterday and today off

Thanks
    Reviews
    BaAm..you have to have time off...I ate some cake something over the weekend...last time I went full on, I denied everything, but I am approaching things a bit differently this time.

Anyway today is weigh in day, and down to 94.9.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default cake cake and more cake.

Its not the odd slice of cake we should stress over, it's when we polish off the entire thing!!!

Hope all is well with everyone. Trying to summon up the enthusiasm to do some exercise tonight before dinner.

Looking forward to hearing from people. I have officially lost my 1st Kilo. Nothing to rave about but a step in the right direction.

No junk since last thursday, I have a party at the weekend and am trying to be good until then.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scot 1kg is alot to rave about it's excellent!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have had a stall. Been overly stresse about money, work and the kids schooling so havent had to motivation to go to the gym, I also need new shoes cause mine are talking to me and they hurt my feet so thats put me off everytime i do get time to go.

I have been ok with eating but havent been counting like i was so have no idea if i have had more then i should (my bad)

I have had a stomach bug since last night so dinner tonight was the first thing i ate and DP just got icecreams from Mcdonalds (again my bad)
    There is no but....I would like there to be an excuse but really there is no excuse for butting bad food in my body to have to work harder to get it off.

I am however going to get new shoes in the morning and if i am not feeling quezzy any more i might go straight to the gym.

I hope your all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is there anybody out there????

hello!

Is anybody there? I have missed hearing from people!

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i havent posted in weeks i think! so bad!

I have now been doing WW for ...5 weeks i think or just about.
    today i weighed in at the lightest i have been in 18months! so stoked!
    im sure i will stick to it now with that as motivation!

anyone else had a good week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome work chubear!

I am taking part in the 8 week challenge and am now down to 106.9 kg's a loss of 1.3 kg! I am really happy. I am going to eat dinner(homemade soup- chicken & Veg) and then head off for a swim at 7 p.m..

Would love to hear from people!