+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleStars View Post
    Hi girls!

The last time I posted was the last time I exercised. I actually enjoyed doing it, so why is it so freaking hard to get on and do it every day??? I really hate my lack of motivation.

My SIL has been doing WW, she has lost about 17kg, she was probably only a 14-16 when she started out but she looks amazing now! We went out for dinner with her and her hubby last week and I felt so gross walking into the restaurant next to her.

Ugh, need to dig myself out of my poor me attitude.

You can get there to

I am going to dig out a pre baby photo tomorrow, scan it and put it on the fridge and cupboard, that way i will think about it everytime i eat something bad.

What sort of excersize do you do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Hi all, I thought I would pop back in. I know it has been a while. Sorry.

to all those who have join lately.

I eaten way too much today which is never good but we will just have to wait and see what damage i have done. Oh well tomorrow is a new day, a clean slate. I must admit to be very slack and haven't done any exercise in a while. I need to get my back sorted so i can figure what exercise will be right for me. I go for the x ray tomorrow.

To answer Scotmum2be question. At my highest I never imagined I would be here (16 top 18 bottom). Now I hope to get to a 14 top and 16 bottom or even may be 12 top and 14 bottom. I am now the smallest I have been in 18 years so i really not sure.

I had a i moment today, I put on my wedding and engagement rings for the first in 18 years. I fell pg on my honeymoon and had to take them off and I never was able to get them back on.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...type=1&theater

I will be back with personals a little later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bAaM View Post
    You can get there to

I am going to dig out a pre baby photo tomorrow, scan it and put it on the fridge and cupboard, that way i will think about it everytime i eat something bad.

What sort of excersize do you do?
    Hi there. I have a treadmill so I walk on that. Only managed twice last week.

That's a good idea to put a photo up where you can see it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...I thought after reading Kribby's post I should come back in and start posting again. Last year I was close to 110 and over 3 months got down to 96..I hit a plateau and lost the motivation to be super into it, and after Easter I was edging over 98. So, last week I jumped back into the pool, and now I'm down at 96.9 again. Phew. Looking forward to sharing the next 15 with you ladies in here. I'm doing a pretty strict shake diet having a small dinner with it, because I just want to smash these last 15 kilos and then focus on how I am going to live the rest of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I guess after my thread last night I thought maybe I should pop my head back in here too. So happy to see it's still going strong and everyones supporting each other wonderfully still.

I haven't been on the Hun in a long time (for me lol) and I can't promise I'll be in here everyday but I do need to get back in here.

I haven't even told the other girls yet because I'm too scared to tell too many people but this week I'll be starting ivf and I'm scared! But it won't stop me from eating correctly still and exercising I may just have to take it easy in my classes but you have my word that i will still be exercising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubmum View Post
    Hi ladies...I thought after reading Kribby's post I should come back in and start posting again. Last year I was close to 110 and over 3 months got down to 96..I hit a plateau and lost the motivation to be super into it, and after Easter I was edging over 98. So, last week I jumped back into the pool, and now I'm down at 96.9 again. Phew. Looking forward to sharing the next 15 with you ladies in here. I'm doing a pretty strict shake diet having a small dinner with it, because I just want to smash these last 15 kilos and then focus on how I am going to live the rest of my life.
    What shakes are you on? I have tried a couple but just cant stand the taste lol, But i would love to replace breakfast with one if i could find one that tastes ok.

Quote Originally Posted by kribby View Post
    So I guess after my thread last night I thought maybe I should pop my head back in here too. So happy to see it's still going strong and everyones supporting each other wonderfully still.

I haven't been on the Hun in a long time (for me lol) and I can't promise I'll be in here everyday but I do need to get back in here.

I haven't even told the other girls yet because I'm too scared to tell too many people but this week I'll be starting ivf and I'm scared! But it won't stop me from eating correctly still and exercising I may just have to take it easy in my classes but you have my word that i will still be exercising!
    WOW yay for you guys Thats awesome. I can sort of relate to fertility issues. It took us 2 years to conceive DD and 15 months DS2, we were looking into IVF when i fell pregnent with DD. I'm not sure of your history but I hope you can get your little bubble cooking sooner rather then later

How did you loss your wieght? Did you do any special diets? Or did you just do healthy eating and excersize? What is/was your excersize plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bAaM View Post
    What shakes are you on? I have tried a couple but just cant stand the taste lol, But i would love to replace breakfast with one if i could find one that tastes ok.

WOW yay for you guys Thats awesome. I can sort of relate to fertility issues. It took us 2 years to conceive DD and 15 months DS2, we were looking into IVF when i fell pregnent with DD. I'm not sure of your history but I hope you can get your little bubble cooking sooner rather then later

How did you loss your wieght? Did you do any special diets? Or did you just do healthy eating and excersize? What is/was your excersize plan?
    Yeah it's DH that we have to do ivf last time it work first go but I'm trying to let go of hope that it will happen again because I don't want to be disappointed

I lost my weight by reducing portion size and adding vegetables instead. I did do the shakes for about a month but I'm not a huge fan because i dont like the taste all that much. but they're really good to break through plateaus if you find yourself struggling that's when I find myself turning to them. And yes exercise and a lot of it is what helped me. I'm still overweight clearly but exercise helps so much in toning so you don't feel as bad. At the moment I'm injured but I'm doing aqua and pump on alternate days this isn't enough for me. My old plan which I'm hoping to get back to asap is (all at the gym by the way)

Mon- am pump pm step
    Tues- am attack pm fat burner
    Wed- am step pm pump then jam
    Thur- pm attack
    Fri- pm pump then zumba
    Sat - cycle then zumba

I would sometimes miss a class here or there but the guilt factor didn't bother me as I knew I was doing a lot anyway. Hope this helps don't forget to ask as much as you like we're all here to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kribby View Post

Thats awesome hun
    Its so cold & miserable here today i am going to get on the treadmill & cook some soup hope you all have a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just wanting to join in, I'm 114.9kg. My name is Kate and I'm a SAHM. I'm planning to get back to 56kg with weight watchers pro points and lots of exercise. Looking forward to getting to know you all better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoOpY mUmMa View Post
    Hi just wanting to join in, I'm 114.9kg. My name is Kate and I'm a SAHM. I'm planning to get back to 56kg with weight watchers pro points and lots of exercise. Looking forward to getting to know you all better

Hi and welcome I am new as well but am keen to stick around for awhile.

Kribby, Thats a full on class plan lol. I dont think i could do that. I am keen to try body pump though. At the moment i am planning on 30-40 min a day cardio and zumba and body balance (yoga, Ti Che? and pilaties) on a friday night. I'm hoping that will be enough to see some results till i can get used to going.
    Do you have a personal trainer? I am tossing it up but there really pricey.

Does anyone have any good easy meal ideas?