+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i didnt gain. I didnt lose either - flat same weight.
    but trying again this week, FX for a loss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

A bit of a random question. What do u think is the smallest dress size you think you could be if you were as thin as u could be. For me it's a 14 as I am quite a large build.it really upsets me. Does anyone else feel that there Is little Point in losing weight as they will always look big. Sorry if I'm upsetting anyone.congrats to all who have been good this week with excercise

Thanks
    Reviews
    At my thinnest I was a 14, but my chest grew so I don't think I could gopast a 16 now. However I don't think a 14 is "big", or even 16 really.

You could look at it health wise?
    Maybe talk to a counsellor to get past the idea of being some really small size is the only reason to try to lose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think for me it would be a 12 top and a 14 bottom. After this baby if I can get down to that I will be super happy! I'm currently a 14 top and a 16 bottom but who knows what I will be after bubba so that is my aim )

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi all

I have finally taken the "plunge" and bought myself a pair of electronic scales for the house. I already know I am over 100 kg's but I need to see in numbers what I am rather than the old fashioned scales where you can fool yourself that it is not as bad as it seems. Hoping that will kick start me into action with my weight loss goal. I figure I am somewhere between 105 and 110 but i suppose I will find out. The scales go up to 150 kg's.

Chubear, thanks for your advice.As It happens I am seeing someone next week to chat to so we will see how it goes. I comfort eat on a grand scale.I have always had a big appetite even as a kid but I used to play sport competitively so I could get "away with it" however I now do no exercise almost. DH bought me a piece of gym equipment for christmas and I have used it maybe 4 or 5 times....

Oh well, Hope people are doing ok.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Hey girls,

Thought I'd join up again. I was chatting with you all in the start of the first thread but I lost motivation very quickly and it's hard to admit just how bad things get for me when I can't function properly.

I have joined a gym but have only managed to make it there once a week so far. I'm hoping to go more often from now on in. I was using a lot of things as excuses but I'm running out of excuses and really starting to get frustrated every single day about not being able to do some of the simplest things. I'm just hoping I can manage to keep it up. The diet still needs some improvement too. So a few things to work on.

How are you all going with your journey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again Chunkydunks!

I have been back at weight watchers for 2 weeks now but I think I have only lost 200g
    My next proper weigh in is Tuesday but I'm not too hopeful even though I stuck to it.

Scotmum I hope your journey is a smooth one but we're all here for support either way.

I am finding motivation a little hard. I have all this support, am paying for gym and ww and still am finding it hard to stick too.
    Hopefully if I keep at it I will get some results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scotmum2be View Post
    Hi all

A bit of a random question. What do u think is the smallest dress size you think you could be if you were as thin as u could be. For me it's a 14 as I am quite a large build.it really upsets me. Does anyone else feel that there Is little Point in losing weight as they will always look big. Sorry if I'm upsetting anyone.congrats to all who have been good this week with excercise
    I got down to a size 12 from a 24 & to be honest i still felt like a size 24 every time i looked in the mirror i still saw myself that way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am TOTALLY inspired by Kribby and Loving5.

Can i please join your group? I need help. My health has gone down hill. My body is falling apart and i need to loss this weight to see if it will make a change before i end up in a wheelchair from my stupid hips.

I am 105kg I was 116 when i had my last baby 20 months ago. I joined the gym in feb and lost some weight but fell of the wagon when things got tough at work and then easter.

Its time to get back into it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bAaM For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

The last time I posted was the last time I exercised. I actually enjoyed doing it, so why is it so freaking hard to get on and do it every day??? I really hate my lack of motivation.

My SIL has been doing WW, she has lost about 17kg, she was probably only a 14-16 when she started out but she looks amazing now! We went out for dinner with her and her hubby last week and I felt so gross walking into the restaurant next to her.

Ugh, need to dig myself out of my poor me attitude.