+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelleylane View Post
    Thank you Ariana I hope I didn't sound like I think this thread is un supportive! I didn't mean to. I think it was better off for me the way it happened! I need to start relying on myself for these things.
    All threads lose momentum. That's a fact... This one seems to have gone on for ages!
    I highly recommend u check out this:

Www.losebabyweight.com.au

Their breastfeeding plans have been tested by a uni in Melbourne and given the all clear for breastfeeding mums. The chick who runs it is on the program herself and has a 4 month old baby who is thriving and as far as I know she is still b-feeding.

Many mums swear by it, gives u more energy and keeps u full, u can also request a free trial. The snack bars taste like real choc, not like some cardboard crap.

Give it a go, check it out at least. I'm waiting for finances to be a little better then I'll be doing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chelly- im still Breastfeeding & I do the shakes the dr told me it is ok as long as you are not starving yourself & skipping meals with tf shakes you are allowed unlimited diet jelly & Vegies so I'm not starving yeah this thread is pretty quiet now we had a few leave the hub but we are friends on fb & support each other that way I am really thinking about applying for biggest loser next season who wants to come? Lol I've woken up to an awesome sunny morning so I'm going to organise the kids & go for a walk I promise to pop back in here & be a bit more active in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by princessmummy View Post
    Chelly- im still Breastfeeding & I do the shakes the dr told me it is ok as long as you are not starving yourself & skipping meals with tf shakes you are allowed unlimited diet jelly & Vegies so I'm not starving yeah this thread is pretty quiet now we had a few leave the hub but we are friends on fb & support each other that way I am really thinking about applying for biggest loser next season who wants to come? Lol I've woken up to an awesome sunny morning so I'm going to organise the kids & go for a walk I promise to pop back in here & be a bit more active in here
    Maybe we can do our own little lose weight group on fb if u like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks willjess... That looks pretty good I think finances are going to prevent me at the moment too...

Thanks princessmummy... I was assuming that the problem with shakes was the calorie factor...

I'm feeling good still. Working out is already easier, in just 2 weeks. I've lost 3.1kgs in 14 days, an it's awesome to think it's actual weight, being that I'm exercising and tracking my food (and making better choices) rather than 'dieting'. My appetite is finally starting to shrink, although it wasn't overly helpful today, I never felt hungry, and was busy all day going from gym to park to shops etc that I forgot to eat anything. So all I had was breaky and dinner. The myfitnesspal app wrote in red letters 'you are not consuming enough calories!' I wanted to laugh in it's face and ask it if it knew who it was talking to!

There's another facebook club floating around for people losing 50kgs+
    I just joined today. It's great, so I'm keen to join another if there's one going... Otherwise I believe it is MiCe who has started it (I think that's how she does her username). It's a secret fb group so you have to be added.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On to my 3rd day of being back on track & down 2.6kg already weather is crappy so won't be doing any walking just some daggy dancing lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi all.

I have been going onto Bub Hub pretty much every day since I discovered it when I was pregnant. My aim was not to hit triple figures as I had the thought that if I got over the 100 kg mark I had reached the point of no return. Instead of losing pregnancy weight I have gained weight and am prob close to 110 kg's.

I am my own worst enemy and comfort eat all the time. I am a "junkaholic" I excercised with DH yesterday for the first time in about 16 months yesterday. I used to swim competitively when I was younger, how did I let things get like this......

On a plus I have not had any "junk" since friday afternoon, which for me is almost unheard of.

Thinking of buying some scales.....

Hope everyone else is feeling more positive/ enthusiastic/less daunted than me.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome scotmum2be.

I'm still here, quietly willing myself to be more motivated. Plan to be on the treadmill tomorrow morning. Posting here so I have someone to come back to, to say that I actually DID it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After alot of procrastinating this morning I did 15 minutes on the treadmill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have joined weight watchers to try for some motivation. So far.....not so much. Tomorrow I will go to a meeting and see how I went this week. With two bday dinners and a party I don't expect much.
    As a positive, I went for an 8 k walk Sunday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go chubear? 8km that is awesome