+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls. Another self sabotager here the last couple of weeks. Can't seem to get my head in the right place. Last time I got on the scales I was up 1kg. Haven't been anywhere near them this week, too scared.

ETA: Its FlyDee here. I changed my username yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleStars View Post
    Hi girls. Another self sabotager here the last couple of weeks. Can't seem to get my head in the right place. Last time I got on the scales I was up 1kg. Haven't been anywhere near them this week, too scared.

ETA: Its FlyDee here. I changed my username yesterday.
    oh hon it so hard sometimes. I am starting afresh. I am trying to ignore the red rooster chips in the fridge atm.

BTW I love the new name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dam fast food joints! There everywhere! Making money off people that just feel **** off their ****ty food!

Princessmummy - lattes are so yummy! Trying to learn how to make mine at home like cafes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and also!!! I finally got into the 107s! Only 107.9kgs but it still counts had the best day of eating yesterday, trying to follow it again today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by kk88 View Post
    Oh and also!!! I finally got into the 107s! Only 107.9kgs but it still counts had the best day of eating yesterday, trying to follow it again today
    well done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just thought i'd stick my head in and say hello - its been a while!

Firstly, congrats to everyone on their BFP's! What wonderful news. For those who didnt get the greatest news THIS TIME, Big hugs to you.

I'm feeling really down myself at the moment. I am trying so hard on my weightloss, have started metformin and Clomid 2 weeks ago and I'm just all over the place. At 129kg i know i need to continue the weighloss fight but due to this, i've convinced myself that not in a million years will IVF work and that i will never get that BFP i'm after.

We're booked in for ICSI in June. One minute i think - yep this can work and the next i think - nope, stats are all against obese women falling pregnant so of course it wont work.

To be honest, you BH girls keep me going and i do draw inspiration from your stories.

I know that PCOS is partly to blame for my weight etc, but really, can this be the one thing to stand in my way - the fact that i did stack on so much weight!?

Sorry to rant but i really needed too!

Hugs and baby dust to all!! Lets keep up the good fight - even when it does drag us down......

K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only a quick update from me as im doing this on my fone. Just got the call from my fn yest that ive actually o'd on my first cycle of clomid!! Was only on 50mg as we didnt really expect it to work and we only did it to fill in time 4 ivf in june!! Thank god we were dtd like made people lol. Amazing how much renewed hope 1 phone call can giv u. Im not getting carried away but it just makes me so happy that even tho i hav weight to lose my body CAN be responsive!!! Fingers are very tightly crossed. I hope u r all well. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news kell i will keep everything crossed for you goodluck!!! im still being crap i have 1 good day 1 bad day i know where i want to be im just struggling at the moment with alot of stress & crap but i will get there

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you Princessmummy!! Its pretty nervewracking. I hope that you can get your chin up soon mate. It sucks to feel terrible and helpless and be under stress i know. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. How are we all? Well I had a crap week, 700 grams loss for the last week. Not happy. With my cAlories I should at least be losing 1kg a week. Lost 500 grams overnight. Don't really understand it. I'm sleeping badly so all I want to do is sleep. Have a doctors appointment on Monday. Depending on my weightless from now until Monday I'm ready to ask the dr for some duromine, a months worth anyway, still eat the same calories but hopefully stop my body thinking it's starving and the horrible night pickin I'm craving to do. Hopefully it lifts my energy levels aswell. Can't get more than like 4 hrs sleep a night no matter how hard I try. Does anyone else have issues with sleeping while losing weight? My weight this morning wad 107.3kgs. I hope I can see 106s soon