+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    We all have days sometimes weeks like this. It will happen but please don't starve yourself. It will only make losing harder in the long run. Give it time. I have weeks where i just put on no matter what i eat, it just your body adjusting to losing weight. Remember losing weight will often be loss some, plateau or put on a little, lose again, plateau, lose again etc.
    Also remember your fluid intake, what part of your cycle etc will also affect your weight. I always put on during af.

Remember we are here for you whether you put on or lose or stay the same.
    We are all on the same journey here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think most of us have been having the same problems you are doing great as hard as it us just try to keep at it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I joined a new gym and feel a little motivated. Lost 1.2 this week, hoping not to gain this week. If I lose another 700g it will be the lightest I've been in over a year!! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    post for sole aim of admiring my (updated) ticker

hope all travelling well on the weight loss journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 4 the support girls. Has picked me up a little. Think I lost 5cm overall and 900 grams loss in the last week. I'm scared I'm going to hate myself on my wedding day in September. I wanna be close to 75kgs by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my ph & can't see it mrs n will have to pop on to the comp & check it out! Yay for joining the gym Chubear I really need to do something kk 5 cm is great I should start taking measurements

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confession! DS and df had red rooster last night and I ate half a large chips & 2 chicken nuggets plus my own dinner! No damage to the scales this morning. Think I woulda fed the self hatred if I had a gain. How does everyone handle weekends? I find the weekends so hard with temptations and so on

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had kfc yesterday all my dh fault lol
    wkends i dont find so bad because we are out doing stuff i just take fruit if we go somewhere for lunch or dinner i order grilled fish & salad my latest addiction is lattes i cant get enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I had 1/2 a delish wrap at red rooster today too. It was foul. the place was disgusting, mould on the chairs, walls, ceilings, lights and floor.

My weight loss is stalled and I have been self sabotaging for the last two weeks.

I am sorta back on track. Which is very hard with my mum being here. She loves to be the feeder and always tries to tempt me with caramel tarts, chocolate, vanilla nuts etc...

Well done to those who have lost or stayed the same For those who have gained like me. Tomorrow is a new day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving5 my mum is the same she works in a cake shop & brings lots of yummy things over it six but if I stay strong I feel so much better about myself!!! I was thinking the same about kfc they really are grotty places I use to love it but I didn't really enjoy it as much yesterday which is good