+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Next time I mention the horrible C word give me a slap over the head please. Ohh I feel horrible, I ate two rows and now I am paying the price big time. sugar rush =
    and . So sick, yer yucky chocolate is bad. I was craving it, my mind is sooo evil.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (09-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh dear loving5 hope your ok! Chubear hope you get your bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been so slack in here I have been half hearted with my diet also I need to go do grocery shopping but I hate taking the kids lol I am super keen to start playing netball again but I want to lose another 15kg before I do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by princessmummy View Post
    Oh dear loving5 hope your ok! Chubear hope you get your bfp soon
    Yer I am ok I just needed a good kick up the bum for being so stupid. It only last an hour or so.
    Chubear I hope you get your bfp soon.

Pm You will lose 15 kgs quickly if you start netball sooner. Maybe you could included it as part of your exercise routine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Newbie here! Would love to join if I could. I think this is my 3rd week with my healthy lifestyle? My starting weight 3 wks ago was 115.7kgs and today weighed in at 109.4kgs. My motivation at the moment is my wedding dress, I'm gettin married in September and my weddin dress is a size 14 and strapless! But ultimately if I'm closer to 72kgs than 109.4kgs on my wedding day il be happy. Df and I plan to make baby number 2 on our wedding night.. Fingers crossed. Iv been screwing around with my wright for use. Just in September I was down to 98kg after coming down from 123kgs but managed to put most of that on from sept to feb. I started a weightless journal on here "yummy mummy wannabe" and iv been doing that 4 over a year! Check it out if you wish oh an to add to all this I'm only 22! I deserve better looking forward to knowing all of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loving5 View Post
    Yer I am ok I just needed a good kick up the bum for being so stupid. It only last an hour or so.
    Chubear I hope you get your bfp soon.

Pm You will lose 15 kgs quickly if you start netball sooner. Maybe you could included it as part of your exercise routine.
    yeah i know but i want to be a bit more comfortable with myself before i wear a netball skirt

Welcome kk you sound so motivated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by kk88 View Post
    Hey everyone. Newbie here! Would love to join if I could. I think this is my 3rd week with my healthy lifestyle? My starting weight 3 wks ago was 115.7kgs and today weighed in at 109.4kgs. My motivation at the moment is my wedding dress, I'm gettin married in September and my weddin dress is a size 14 and strapless! But ultimately if I'm closer to 72kgs than 109.4kgs on my wedding day il be happy. Df and I plan to make baby number 2 on our wedding night.. Fingers crossed. Iv been screwing around with my wright for use. Just in September I was down to 98kg after coming down from 123kgs but managed to put most of that on from sept to feb. I started a weightless journal on here "yummy mummy wannabe" and iv been doing that 4 over a year! Check it out if you wish oh an to add to all this I'm only 22! I deserve better looking forward to knowing all of you.
    Welcome

Congrats on your loss so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 4 the lOvely welcomes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going with it all kk? I went jogging yesterday yay for me & I'm actually excited to go again tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm ready to give up! No matter what i do, no matter what i eat i always put weight on! Dunno what the go is with my body! I'm trying to do it the healthy way this time but just not working. Feel like starving myself like every other time and getting it over and done with. Feel like i'm destined to be this big! And i should stop fighting it Sorry downer day! Hope i've lost some CMS in the past week to cheer me up tomorrow morning!