+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good to see you back loving5

Opti you're back!! Now all you need is motivation to go to the gym, I think they do casual passes too so maybe ask a friend that lives in the area to come with you

For those wondering weight management plans usually involve doing all your bloods etc and writing up a litle booklet of all your results and information on the areas you need to concentrate on. It also allows you to have Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist appointments that are covered by medicare. You can do one once a year. The dietitian I think has co payments of $10 now, but its worth it. The one I've seen is really lovely and explained it all to me in a way I can understand. The plan also covers the training sessions I'm doing on a Monday night, so its really worth talking to your doctor about it.

I've been really naughty this week I'm expecting another gain...holding steady at 100.1kg. I did put back on 4kg, most likely from drinking and retaining fluid. Not feelig very positive about it all at the moment and want to start looking into other options to help get the weight off.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessJasmine For This Useful Post:

fiddlesticks  (13-02-2011),LoveLivesHere  (16-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I want another baby.... Just thought I'd put it out there haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kribby For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (16-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep forgetting to come & check out our thread
    seeing as though i couldnt give you any of these on fb kribby you are so awesome you should be so so so proud of yourself
    Everybody in this thread should be proud of themselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, newbie to the thread. I have 3 kids (3yob, 2yog, 4mog) and am currently weighing about 140kg I have always been on the heavy side and feel it's about time that changed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by willjess View Post
    Hi everyone, newbie to the thread. I have 3 kids (3yob, 2yog, 4mog) and am currently weighing about 140kg I have always been on the heavy side and feel it's about time that changed.
    Welcome to party willjess, they are a wonderful supportive bunch here.

AFM I am 106.2 kgs this morning I am getting close to my next mini goal of 105.?.

so that makes it 72.6kgs lost for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg loving5 72kg lost!!!! That's amazing!!!! Can I ask how u started and kept going, starting (and breaking the junk food habit) seem to be my downfall at the moment

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willjess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loving5 View Post
    Welcome to party willjess, they are a wonderful supportive bunch here.

AFM I am 106.2 kgs this morning I am getting close to my next mini goal of 105.?.

so that makes it 72.6kgs lost for me.
    woohhooooooo go girl!!!!!!!

Welcome willjess I hope you get as much out of this thread as I have!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kribby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA but it has been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too hetic around here lately!

Opti Welcome back! We've MISSED you! Congrats on joining the gym. How'd the Drs appointment go? I'm glad you liked my comment from the other day.

PrincessJ and more Please try to stay positive. Looking at other options may help you find the right direction for your journey. Please post here often and be reminded just how much we love and have faith in you! Make sure you look at Opti's post about my comment because you guys are exactly that! You guys are my inspiration, my accountability, my strength and my support. I wouldn't be able to do it without you! And that's what we want to do for you as well!

kribby Me too!!! I'm now down 14.1kgs only 12.8kgs to my goal before TTC.

willjess Welcome to our little (well not so little anymore) thread. You'll find these ladies to be amazingly lovely and supportive! We are all at different parts of our journey and using different methods for our weightloss but one thing we definitely understand what it is like to be overweight and yearning to do something about it.

AFM My next nurse appointment is tomorrow. She should be happy. I've lost nearly 5kgs in the 3 weeks since I saw her last. I'm now more than halfway to my goal, which is just amazing! Especially with everything that is going on in our lives at the moment. I've taken today off work as a mental health day. I really think I need a break and plan to go back to bed in a minute to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Today is my beautiful princess's birthday. Happy birthday Miss K! Mummy loves you so much!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ariana- happy birthday to your daughter hope you all gave a great day even tho things seem pretty crazy right now for you guys

Loving5 that is so amazing you rock!!!

welcome willjess goodluck with your weightloss hope you find this thread supportive we are pretty quiet in here now we have our fb group

oh crap its raining again glad i got my walk in this morning

15. The Following User Says Thank You to princessmummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fb group???? Pls do tell I'm more a fb addict than a forum addict