+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bub- I am having 1 of those nights too my little man thinks sleep sucks! Luckily I will have my ph when I'm away I better get reception!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    QB you look gorgeous in your pics!! Congrats on getting to the 80's can't wait to join you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It takes a strong mind to work hard enough to reach worthwhile goals because the mind usually fails long before the body does. Sadly, we can mentally talk ourselves out of success.

You need to believe that even when you think you can’t lift a weight one more time or do one more push up, you actually can do it if you push yourself.

Only by doing this will you see continual progress and avoid stalling. Just think about how good you’ll feel when you’ve made enough extra effort to achieve something that you originally thought you couldn’t do!

There’s a lot of truth in the saying: “A winner never quits and a quitter never wins.” Be determined to be a winner; nobody wants to be on the losing side.

When you feel the urge to quit, fight it. Growl, thump a table or just grit your teeth, but don’t quit.

Found this in an article I kinda like it and think it's quite true! Definitely about the mind giving up before the body does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Hi all,
    Sorry it's been so long, We still have no power or phones so it make it very hard to log on. I at an internet cafe right now.

I weigh 107.9 right now so that a loss of about 3 kgs this week. Cyclone clean up really gives you a work out. I been surprised at my own strengh in the last few days. It nice to be the one doing the hard work pulling/dragging huge trees out to the path rather than the fat girl who just couldn't do it and sat in the corner watching/ preparing meals etc while thge other do the work. IYKIM

I will catch up with everyone when the power/phones finally comes back on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loving5 View Post
    Hi all,
    Sorry it's been so long, We still have no power or phones so it make it very hard to log on. I at an internet cafe right now.

I weigh 107.9 right now so that a loss of about 3 kgs this week. Cyclone clean up really gives you a work out. I been surprised at my own strengh in the last few days. It nice to be the one doing the hard work pulling/dragging huge trees out to the path rather than the fat girl who just couldn't do it and sat in the corner watching/ preparing meals etc while thge other do the work. IYKIM

I will catch up with everyone when the power/phones finally comes back on.
    Hey love!!! 3kg?!?!? That's amazing! You must have had a lot of work to do! Can't believe your still without power you poor thing! Good to hear from you love! Xoxo stay strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving5 - way to go... 3 kilos...awesome! the power is back on soon - thats so crazy you are still without power! All the best with the big clean up...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    We just got power 20 mins ago and phone about 2 hrs ago. lets just say I am one happy lady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubmum I used to do aqua but the place I went to cancelled its night time classes :-( I'd really like to go again but the nearest one is 30 mins away. I know that that isn't hugely far, I just have to work out how to put it into my life. It is on around DD's bedtime and I know that DH would be fine with her, its just I don't like missing spending time with her. Congrats on your loss and your smaller tummy roll!

PrincessM/Queenbetty I hate DH seeing my wobbly bits as well but like QB he works from home and can pop in at anytime. I figure he has seen me give birth and has seen me naked many times and that hasn't drivedn him away...and at least time I'm clothed :-P Congrats on your loss QB and good luck with your next goal. Just remember DH loves you and will think that you're hot whether you get to your goal or not.

Loving5 Your signature amazes me! Over 70kg lost! Wow! I couldn't survive the time you have without power or internet.

AFM My working week is over THANK GOD! I'm exhausted! I am going swimming to swim laps with a friend tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to it. Question: I need new swimmers...where did you get yours?

My brain is about to shut off from brain drain so I better head off before I say something dumb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies!!
    Loving5..That is just so amazing, and yay, you finally have power again! Glad you survived the storm.

Ariana...I can totally understand not wanting to travel that far and miss out on other things. The Curves woman was stalking me at the supermarket today, and I had to explain to her that I didn't have anyone to look after DD, so there was no way I could do their exercise thingo. They are only small for such a small amount of time, and I will fit my exercise in around her. Like yesterday we went to the gardens about 40 minutes away and walked around (they are so unbelievably beautiful, and I had no idea they were there), and then went to the playground. We went swimming on Sunday, and this afternoon I am going to mow and cut trees down. It all adds up. i won't be running marathons any time soon, but when she is older, I want to take up kick-you-@rse-boxing or something like that, heh heh.

So how is everyone? Hope you're all well, love you, my babes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay optimus! So glad to see you again. I for one have missed seeing/hearing/reading your posts!

Good luck with the plan! What does it involve? I am always willing to try ways to help me lose.

My weigh in is sat/sun and hopefully I won't put the 3.4 I lost last week all back-so far have put back 2.6 but we will see sat.

Today made choc cupcakes to cheer dh up as he had crap day at work -I don't plan to eat many though!
    Not 100% yet so no gym work, but am trying to avoid the deadly choccy bars.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chubear For This Useful Post:

fiddlesticks  (13-02-2011),LoveLivesHere  (16-02-2011)