+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FishFan View Post
    Ovaries are overrated

I've been eating terribly for two weeks, but making a new start tomoorow.
    Ditto! And they ssssoooooooo are!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubear View Post
    i weighed in today.
    lost 3.4kg but i have been really sick the last few days and have eaten hardly anything so its not surprising and will be a false loss.
    i just want to feel better!
    I just hate being sick!
    maybe i wont gain it all back though which might be nice.
    Hope you feel better soon I hope you keep it off then they'd be a huge positive from being sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    ChuBear...You poor honey, I hope you are feeling better soon. I think being sick can knock your metabolism sideways..freaks your body out. I hope someone is taking extra special care of you.

FishFan . Welcome. Good luck with your new beginnings today. I get the feeling that you can do amazing things.

Kribby...You crack me up. I am stoked you could get to pump. You really are an exercise maniac. Did you drink Broken Hill out of its iced coffee supply? How has your DD been lately...all good I hope. You need to check your FB

Ariana..You are doing such a fantastic job so far. I was thinking about the exercise in the heat thing..do they have aquaaerobics near you? I used ot do it 3 times a week..it's awesome. And a complete resistance workout, but with the benefit of not stressing your joints at all. I remember when it used to be the "new black", but now it is all about Zumba.

AFM..Well I am forcing more food down my gob, and the numbers are still dropping. I think I am down to 95.7, which is almost a kilo down from last week. Or something, I don't know..I have to start recording this stuff. My top tummy roll is almost smaller than my bottom tummy roll...awesome! Well gross, but still awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FishFan

Chubear hope you are feeling better

Ariana you are doing so well you should be so proud of yourself you guys have the cooler weather that we have

Bubmum - thats awesome i hate my scales lol its all my fault tho!!

just reading through the bubhub award nominations i want to vote for you all you have all been amazingly supportive to me

have done a quick walk this morning just to drop the girls at school was going to come home & do some wii but dh came home from work early & has passed out in the loungeroom ( i dont like him seeing my bits jiggle)
    Heading away on thursday cant wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    PM - Lol, I am exactly the same. Hate hubby seeing everything wobbling around the shop. My issue is he works from home so he always manages to pop his head into the lounge room to see what we are up to when I am on the Kinect....grrr!

Bubmum - Congrates on the loss!! I am seeing that with my back fat rolls! I love standing in front of the mirror at the moment cause I only have one now not two.....I know what was way too much info but thought I would share lol :P

Fishfan - Welcome and good luck! I always have slip ups but the girls in here are amazing and as long as you get back on the horse so to speak, thats all that counts

Ariana - Congrates on the weight loss!!!

Kribby - Good luck at your appoitnment today. Also wow on doing the Pump class while you were away!! I never have that much motivation! lol I did my first pump class in years last Wednesday and it was great! Problem was I was in agony for days afterwards lol!!

Chubear - Hope your feeling better now! & Congrates on the loss, I'm sure most of that weight loss was you!

Well sorry I've been absent for the past week, things have just been crazy busy. I was very proud though and up'd my exercise schedule to two work outs per day. 1 - 7.5km walk first up in the morning and than 2 - Either a gym class or another 5km walk in the afternoons! Last Monday I weighed in at 92.3kgs (I wasn't to good the week before but I maintained my weight) and today I weighed in at......................................89.1kgs!!! !!!!! Woo hoo, I've finally hit the 80's! I am so stoked!!

So now I have hit that goal, my next goal is 85kgs for two weeks time! I know its a bit of an unrealistic, but hubby and I are going out for the night to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniverary / 8 years together and I wanna look as good / 'hot' as possible lol

Anyway gotta go, little man is just waking up from his nap!
    Hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, its been ages since I posted. I've fallen off the wagon so badly. No idea what I weigh. Been eating crap food again during the day. But I am back tomorrow! Will weigh in the morning and I'll be back on the shakes too for brekky and lunch. Twisted my back picking up DD2 yesterday so its pretty sore right now, was hoping to wake up all better this morning, hopefully tomorrow it'll be all better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, I am gradualy feeling a bit better.
    Welcome to the newbies-this thread is so suportive!
    Since I am not eating much, I am going to try reduce my portion sizes so when I feel all better I will be eating less-that's the hope anyway.
    As a positive I haven't had soft drink or chocolate bars in 4 days!!! For me that is a record.

Kribby-geez I wish I had your exercise motivation! Reading your posts makes me almost want to get off my butt and move!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.... with the facebook thread - can all my other friends see what we write in the 100+ group ie will it come up in their news threads if I post something in there or is it safe cause it has that paddlock thing.... just wondering not ready to shout to the world my dieting behaviour

will be back later when the gremlins are asleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say what an inspiration I think you all are!

Kribby I have many of the symptoms of PCOS you described, though maybe not as severe.

Hart I'm pretty sure only we can see stuff you post, as its a secret group.

Chubear glas you're feeling better hun!

Flydee falling off the wagon is bound to happen, you just have to get yourself back on the wagon thats the hard part

Fishfan hopefully you will find some new motivation here

Queenbetty congrats on hitting the 80's!!! That's awesome!!

Bubmom congrats on your weightloss too, and lol about your rolls. I wish mine would hurry up and shrink!

My third traning session tonight, I swear he's making it harder. 1 minute per station is now 1:30 and they are progressively getting harder

I weighed in today and I'm really not happy with the result...apparently the 4kg I lost the other week, did get put back on in 3 days. I don't know how....and I'm really upset about it. I'm now 101.1 so my below 100kg was very short lived I'm still thinking the scales were wrong...been dieting for a month now and have only lost 3.4kg its just not enough. I honestly can't handle being like this anymore, I'm realising what a really unhappy, winging, self absorbed person I've become. It's just been a bad week I guess....

Thanks
    Reviews
    PrincessJasmine..Scales are evil! Say it after me. I look back every 2 months to stay motivated, or otherwise, I would really lose interest. I am sure if you ride it out, the scales will head down.

PrincessMummy..We'll miss you when you're away. But have fun, don't like worry about us or anything.

HART..It's like a secret clubhouse, no one can see what is happening.

FlyDee...Owwwwwww. I hope your back feels better tomorrow.

PrincessBetty..Congrats! That is super awesome!!! Every time I see your username I think "pinup girl" because of the Betties (they're norwegian, so understand if no one has heard of them). You are going to be looking hawt for your anniversary. Yeah, I was going to write about my back fat as well, hahaha. Evil stuff!

Kribby..We are here for you gorgeous.

I will be up all night. DD had a very late sleep, so soon, i am going to put Tinkerbell on for her and write up some more boring assignments. Boring!