+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Just a quick one for now cause I'm on my phone sorry I've been MIA this past week, just had a crazy busy week and haven't had to much time to jump in. My weigh is in tomorrow and I'm aiming to hit the 80's. I've worked really hard this week on my exercise so my fingers are crossed!

I hope everyone is well and welcome to everyone who has joined.

Will hopefully be back tonight or tomorrow for some personals x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i weighed in today.
    lost 3.4kg but i have been really sick the last few days and have eaten hardly anything so its not surprising and will be a false loss.
    i just want to feel better!
    I just hate being sick!
    maybe i wont gain it all back though which might be nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself, I'm a mother of two, and I weigh 119.00 just wondering if I can join the thread?

I'll be going to a new doctor that was recommended by me, hopefully this week, and get on a weight loss plan. I've already lost some weight, but need to lose some more
    Last edited by FishFan; 06-02-2011 at 16:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kellijh View Post
    Hi Everyone – I hope its ok to pop my head in here and join you all!! A little bit about me…………

Me: 30
    Him: 33

Female Factor: 'Assumed' PCOS - only symptoms are overweight (obese) and periods only every 6 months or so - so not ovulating. One blocked fallopian tube - one normal and fine!! But apart from that – fit and healthy

Male Factor: Great sperm count - very low motility

after TTC #1 for about 2 years my husband and i trundled off to the fantastic Fertility centre in Adelaide - REPROMED.

After many blood tests and a SA, internal ultrasound and then a HSG, we have found out the above issues we have between us! I am working very hard on losing weight but at the same time - am finding it hard not to lose hope!

I think at this stage i would like to try CLOMID for a while and if thats unsuccessfull, our FS has suggested ICSI.

I need to lose weight (shamefully 134kg ) and would love the support of this board (and be a support). Has anyone else had or know of people with similar issues who have had success? Or did your weight loss lead to success???

Would love to hear from anyone with any tips to share or who may have had any experiences they are happy to tell.

for us all!!

xo
    howdy I have PCOS and I can tell ya loosing my 20kg so far has improved the regularity of my periods. I also had DD through Repromed and I was around the 107kg mark then and DH has poor morph we chose to do icsi and it worked first time. I was determined before I fell pregnant again to be at least fitter and now I am I'm going through flinders for #2 feel free to ask away we're a supportive bunch and can try and help with anything your after!

AFM well ladies went to broken hill got stuck because of massive rain they had and the two roads outta there were blocked thankfully it was only for a day as I'm such a home body I hate being away from home! Back on the bandwagon food wise as of tomorrow but you'll probably not be surprised that even though I was away before I left I looked up gyms and did a pump class while I was there my appointment is tomorrow and I'm nervous but excited! Hope everyone is going fab

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishFan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself, I'm a mother of two, and I weigh 115.00 just wondering if I can join the thread?

I'll be going to a new doctor that was recommended by me, hopefully this week, and get on a weight loss plan. I've already lost some weight, but need to lose some more
    Welcome our group is gaining momentum and there's a bunch of wonderful ladies here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kribby View Post
    Welcome our group is gaining momentum and there's a bunch of wonderful ladies here.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    PrincessJ Using the same scales for all you weighins is a great plan! I usually notice a 1kg difference from weighing myself at home on the wii to weighing myself on the scales at the Dr's. I love HART's suggestion of San Choi Bow! Yummy!

Hart How'd you got with the catch up at the pub?

Queenbetty Fingers crossed for your weighin tomorrow.

Chubear Congrats on the loss! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon and you won't put the weight back on.

Fishfan Welcome! We are a very supportive group in here!

kribby You looking up gyms doesn't surprise me at all! Glad you got home safely. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

AFM Thanks for the congrats on the weight loss! I'd really love to loose 2.7kgs this week to make it to 15kgs lost but I'd be happy with 1.15kgs and make it to my halfway goal of 13.45kgs.

The cool change came in! It is currently 18 degrees outside, but I'm starting to feel like mother nature is against me when it comes to exercise....it's now RAINING!!!

I just packed my lunch for my 3 days of work and it looks huge. I've got a ww bar, a plum and 5 grapes for morning tea, and a shake, 3 cruskits and tuna spread for lunch. It probably doesn't sound like a lot but when you times that by three it looks huge.

Guess I should go and do some prep for work tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww hope you feel better soon Chubear

Hi Fishfan nice to meet you

Kribby I've also been told I have PCOS would love to know your experiences with it.

Training tomorrow night, I've only just stopped being sore from last week! I'm in a grumpy mood but just wanted to say welcom to Fishfan (a good doctor is hard to find hope your new one suits you) and sympathies to Chubear. I hate being sick too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PJ- my experiences well, have you got 10yrs :laughing; it caused a whole heap of health problems partly from pcos and me not looking after myself you have to be even more careful with it. It caused metabolic syndrome which is contributed to my slow but steady weightloss so it's harder to loose weight isulin resistance so a higher risk to type 2 diabetes then because of metabolic syndrome (and me doing nothing about it) I had a fatty liver and high cholesterol high blood sugar levels the list seriously goes on. I don't always ovulate and I wouldn't have to do ivf if my DH was ok because they could get me ovulating. I get cysts on my overies but they're nothing to worry about so far. I used to get AF about 2-3 times a year but now I've lost a lot of my weight it's come back to a 35-36day cycle. So much more regular which is a blessing but not when I get it if you have any more questions fire away I'll let ya know what I know

Eta and I promise after a few weeks of training it gets better! I think it took me 3-4 weeks to stop feeling like I couldn't move after certain classes haha but now I just get a bit stiff not sore anymore.
    Last edited by kribby; 06-02-2011 at 21:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
    PrincessJ Using the same scales for all you weighins is a great plan! I usually notice a 1kg difference from weighing myself at home on the wii to weighing myself on the scales at the Dr's. I love HART's suggestion of San Choi Bow! Yummy!

Hart How'd you got with the catch up at the pub?

Queenbetty Fingers crossed for your weighin tomorrow.

Chubear Congrats on the loss! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon and you won't put the weight back on.

Fishfan Welcome! We are a very supportive group in here!

kribby You looking up gyms doesn't surprise me at all! Glad you got home safely. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

AFM Thanks for the congrats on the weight loss! I'd really love to loose 2.7kgs this week to make it to 15kgs lost but I'd be happy with 1.15kgs and make it to my halfway goal of 13.45kgs.

The cool change came in! It is currently 18 degrees outside, but I'm starting to feel like mother nature is against me when it comes to exercise....it's now RAINING!!!

I just packed my lunch for my 3 days of work and it looks huge. I've got a ww bar, a plum and 5 grapes for morning tea, and a shake, 3 cruskits and tuna spread for lunch. It probably doesn't sound like a lot but when you times that by three it looks huge.

Guess I should go and do some prep for work tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!
    Congrats on your weightloss love! I bet you can get to 15kg but your right half way would be just as awesome glad it doesn't surprise someone I looked up gyms haha makes me feel fit and almost normal in a weird way that people know what I'm like hehe