+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah PM I'm on the aldi shakes. I actual realised todays water was 1ltr not 2 duh two 600ml bottles is 1.2ltrs not two lol my maths is bad! I'm going to have to stalk the TF forums. I don't mind salad really its the winter veg I get bored of!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely worth a look pj missed my weigh in today as I took the kids swimming way to hot here am starting to organise my kids bday parties talk about temptation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hart Congrats on getting to your first goal! Good luck with the next goal.

PrincessM I really hope we find something soon as well! My early night last night was nearly midnight. I'm in the process of organising DD's birthday party as well. She is 2 soon. I am making homemade sausage rolls, chicken nuggets, cheese and vegemite scrolls and ordering a subway platter. We are using one of DH's 20L bottles to make up a heap of diet cordial and the adults will be getting fruit salad punch. I'm also making gluten free muesli bars, cherry crackles, jam drops for the loot bags. All the recipes are coming from my Symply books so they are low in fat. Let me know if you want some of the recipes.

AFM Today was another stinker of a day! 40+ degrees at work. At least tomorrow is my last day for the week. I only work 3 days a week as I am on part time mat leave.

Food Diary

Breakfast shake, plum and ww bar for morning tea, lunch shake and two cruskits with tuna spread, nestle diet chocolate mousse for afternoon tea, steak sandwich with 70gs of minute steak, ww bacon, ww cheese, beetroot and pineapple. I've also had 5L of water!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Hi All, sorry I have been MIA for the last week. My kids broke my lappy power cord. I had to waitt for DD to go to bed to steal hers. lol I used the excuse of keeping and eye on this cyclone. We should be starting to feel the effects by mid morning. I will go back and read over everyone's post in a minute.

I have finally broken through the 111 barrier. I exercise for atleast an hour a day for 5 out of the 7 days last week. I excerised yesterday but today was just to busy. I moving an entire house worth of stuff off the patio back into the house ( we are plastering at the moment) oh and I moved most of mum stuff of her verandas too. So i moved furniture from 8 am to 6 pm today and sweated my bum off. So maybe that could be classed as excerise of some sort.

Off to read all the pages i missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving5 - for breaking the 111 barrier and awesome work on keeping up with the exercise! the cyclone does no damage to your place. Stay safe. And yes moving furniture all day definately counts as exercise.

Ariana - Thank you for the vegetable lasagne receipe I will keep it in mind when I feel inspired to cook it again, I have half of the one I made still frozen and I am thinking it may just make it to the bin - no desire to eat it at all! Hope the first few days of teaching went smoothly, I am a teacher as well, though haven't taught since 2007.

PrincessMummy - Wishing your DD2 a happy start to kindy on Thursday!

PrincessJasmine - Definately have a look at the Tony Ferg website, I have one of their cookbooks and love it. I grill or bake my vegetables like tomato, carrot, eggplant, mushroom and zucchini, just drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil on them and season with salt and pepper. Otherwise I have salads or stir frys. As PM mentioned try adding some fruit to your salads to give them a bit of a twist. I love mango and orange added to my salads in summer.

AFM: Things are going on track, did eat two of the muffins I made for DS first day of Pre-primary tomorrow but they where full of carrot, apple and sultanas and I only had a small dinner with no after dinner snack so hopefully that will counteract some of it. Really haven't done a lot of exercise of late - I find it so hard to exercise when DH is home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving5 well done you must be feeling amazing
    Hart- good luck with your ds today i was making my eldest daughters lunch this morning & i started crying just thinking that this time tomorrow i will be packing dd2 off aswell all the other mums i know are really excited to be getting their kids out of their hair for a few hrs everyday not me tho lol

Ariana- God that heat is hectic you poor thingi think i would just lay in a bath all day!! it has been fairly warm here but luckily we have been getting a good sea breeze makes so much difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    is anyone on the shakes? How do u find it? How do u not get hungry ect?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loving5..That is so awesome!!!! You are super human amazing.

My goodness, you girls are all cooking up a storm.

MissAmanda..Can't help you out with the shakes question, but I know a lot of ladies here have.

I had to post..finally the scales have begun dropping again..back down to 96 again (although that could just be because I have sweated out my body weight overnight). It is a massive relief though. Hopefully the numbers keep dropping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissAmanda - I am doing the Tony Fergurson shakes, shake in the morning, fruit or vegetable snack for morning tea, shake for lunch, fruit or vegetable snack for afternoon tea and then high protein low carb dinner. You are also allowed to have some good oils, so I always have about 10 almonds with my afternoon snack and find that really helps. Also depending on your starting weight you might find you are allowed to have protein and salad at lunch and then your second shake for the day a little later. So to answer your question, I use almonds in the afternoon, you are also allowed 3 soft sugarless lollies a day, diet softdrink (I think 3 glasses is the max) and unlimited jelly. I haven't found it too bad.

Hi Bubmum - How are you guys fairing up there in QLD, geez talk about attention seekers you are always wanting the rest of Australia to be thinking and holding our breathe for you.... seriously I hope everyone is okay, the emotional train wreck that your guys have been put through of late is just astonishing, we are all thinking of you.... and for the weight shifting again!!!!!! Have you done anything different?

PrincessMummy - Thank you DS had a wonderful first day of Pre-primary.... hope your little girl has a awesome first day, she looked so cute!

Hi to everyone else... have a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay bubmum I've been thinking of you hope everything is going ok I am still being hopeless with my eating my little girl started school today since getting home around 10 all I have done is sat on the lounge being lazy oh well tomorrow is a new day