+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome QueenBetty!

Well I am back on track and wanted to know does anyone have a really yummy vegetarian lasange receipe I made the Tony Ferg one last night and didn't love it - so was hoping someone else had a better one. I am trying to make meals that I can freeze part to create a bit of a stockpile for when I am too busy to cook that night.

Bubmum - my cooking last night got me thinking of you - so now that you are allergic to tomatoes does that count out things made with tomatoes in the sauce as well - cause there is heaps when I started to think about it. I don't like raw tomatoes but regularly use them in bases of things. Just wondering?

Weigh in tomorrow don't want to go cause I know the loss will be minimal from a fortnight ago, if any, but I need to be accountable for my choices, even the bad ones - bugger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PrincessMummy..That is awesome!!! Woohoo!! You are going to be super skinny in no time.

Arianna...You are doing so well, I bet your next weigh in is going to be a big loss..You're wise to go easy on your foot..big injuries can really derail things, and we need to be kind to our bodies. They have to last us a long time.

FlyDee..Big hugs..it is a hard, emotional time of year for all the Mummies. All the babies off to new adventures.

QueenBetty...That is so awesome!!! Yay!!!!!!

ChuBear..It's not a bad attitude...not beating yourself up over not being super strict is the positive and right thing to do!. Won't be long until you are back into the swing of things, and hitting your stride.

HART..Yay! I love it that you are thinking of me when you are cooking, heh heh..all the subliminal hints of *waves fingers in hypnotic manner* invite me to your house for dinner are working. The tomato thing is getting worse. Around Xmas I could have tomato sauce..yesterday I had baked beans and swelled up. Oh joy. It was quite funny..we had a girls' night out last night to celebrate my dinner, and the restaurant we were booked at said it would be over an hour before our meals would come out, so we walked around the corner for pizza...and when it came to order, I was like..darnit! I can't eat one single item on the menu. grrrrrrr. Stupid not thinking me!

AFM...Well I am putting things on pause for a couple of weeks..Some of you know why, and that is all I can say. I am not running back into the arms of Mr Cake, but bubby and I won't be at home, and actually eating any sort of food is a triumph at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weighed in today - gained only 200g!!! was very happy about that.

I posted this in the TTC thread but thought i would share with you girls too.
    I was very good at the party today, ate very little, but wasnt feeling good anyway.

Ok if this works this is a piccy of the blow fish cookies i made for the party today
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0346.714607867

and if this one works its a pic of the "clams" i made.

and this one is the seahorse cake i made ( out of mini cupcakes)

i didnt eat any bar one seahorse cupcake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick one ladies but I'm at 90.5 so only 500g off my lowest. I've decided to take a break from focusing on food for a while not like I'm going to go stuff my face with a whole bunch of crap my eating is pretty good anyway I'm just not gonna count calories etc been doing that this week and it seems to be working I just get too obsessed when I focus too hard on diet then my mindset completely changes back to this is a diet and I don't want that to happen because that's not what this is for me. Anyway to top that all off I have my appointment soon and I don't feel as though I should place added pressure on myself so we'll see how I go with not focussing too hard on it.

On a side note I was Devo yesterday I went to buy one of the pre pack salads from work and they'd run out of the ones I like. That's a huge step for me.... To be devo over a salad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in & say hi i will come back later & do personals hope your all having a good monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

Sorry I've been MIA but the weekend just flew by and today I returned to work. I have been reading everyone's posts though.

QB Congrats on the new shorts and the smaller size! Fitting into clothes that you haven't been able to wear for ages is a great feeling

HART I haven't used this Vegetable Lasange recipe but I saw it when I was scouring recipes on The Biggest Loser site last night, so I thought I'd post it. HTH

DH is allergic to cooked tomatoes. He can't have them if I use 'real' tomatoes and cook from scratch but if I use a jar of pasta sauce or tomato paste he seems alright with it. He reckons that the manufacturers over cook the tomatoes so much and add so many preservaties in jars of pasta that there isn't really any tomatoes left in it I understand what it is like to have allergies. DH is allergic to like 3/4 of the planet and it really restricts what we can eat

Bubmum Glad to hear you are not running back to Mr Cake and wanted to give you lots of I hope that whatever your going through will make your stronger.

Chubear Well done on eating very little at the party

AFM Today I had a shake and half a banana for breakfast, a WW bar and a plum and 5 grapes for morning tea, a shake and two cruskits with tuna spread for lunch, a nestle diet chocolate mousse for afternoon tea and a homemade sausage roll for dinner. So all in all it was a pretty good day.

I didn't walk at all over the weekend to give my foot a break. I really wanted to walk this afternoon but I had a major headache after work and it was 35+ degrees I really need to work out what I can do for exercise on days like this.

This going back to work thing has really taken it out of me and I have nearly fallen asleep a number of times already. Think I'll go and have a shower. Enjoy your evening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon All... Weighed in this morning lost 1.5kg (that is over two weeks though) so now weigh 109.6kg YAY reached my first goal of getting under 110kg.. I have decided to set my goal monthly so my goal weight for the end of Feb is 104kg - the weight I was when I fell pregnant with DS1...

Hi PrincessMummy How has the whole first day of school gone for your little one? My DS1 starts pre-primary on Wednesday - I am so not looking forward to this whole full time caper.

Chubear - Cute cooking! Loved the blow fish cookies - well done for staying strong...

Bubmum - you are so welcome to dinner, pitty you live on the opposite side of the country. Have fun with your adventure with your DD - hopefully it is a good wherever you are going...... the whole tomato thing sounds like a pain - not being able to eat pizza for a treat is just plain wrong especially when it is your birthday outing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WTG QueenBetty!!

I've been MIA, tummy problems started up again, so another week of no exercise. I went to a 25th on the weekend I didn't eat a lot, but was making and drinking strawberry daiquiris which had a lot of sugar and alcohol in them. But OMG were they yummy! The next day I didn't have my shakes and had souvlaki for lunch, but made up for it with a healthy warm chicken salad. I didn't even eat any birthday cake. On saturday at the party I probably had 3 sausage rolls, 5 mini quiches, a sausage in bread,6 pieces of yum cha. That seems like a lot but there were really small portions and this was the only food available...

I went to my weekly training session tonight. It was so hard my arms feel like jelly, I now have a splitting headache and feel totally drained. For the first time today I have drank 2lt of water Sad thing is I weighed myself from Thursday I have apparently put on 3.8kg!! I'm 102.3 apparently. So much for being under 100kg It was a different set of scales....how is this possible??? I'm thinking I never was 98kg , the scales were wrong, and that I've gained 100g which I can live with...but to gain 4kg in three days from eating the above food WTF???

So for dinner tonight I had 5 slices of corned beef, half a zuchini, a handful of green beens, 1 bok choy, half a carrot, 5 asparagus spears and a small amount of peas. Is that too much?/ I'm still hungry despite having fruit for a snack today.

Another thing, does anyone have ideas for stuff to put on veg, as I really don't enjoy the taste of most vegetables on their own. It needs to be completely fat free, and lowGI. I like to fry my zucchini and asparagus in garlic and butter, but have been told this is very bad. I can't eat cheese due to the fat content so I'm at a loss as to what I can do with my veg to make it more palatable. I'm sick of drinking plain water too, do you think diet cordial would be ok to drink?

Sorry guys just feeling really down about it all tonight. I thought I deserved a weekend off because of my big loss, but now I'm just feeling like I can't eat anything if I want to loose this weight. I do ok during the day but by dinner I'm so hungry I think I'm over eating. I would love to have a tin of fruit salad and custard right now, sooooo hungry
    Last edited by PrincessJasmine; 31-01-2011 at 19:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chubear they all look great i have to start planning my kids partys might have to copy your blowfish!

Hart my dd2 starts kindy on thursday in the pic i put on my fb that was my eldest daughter she started yr5 today she looks like she was starting kindy tho!!

Ariana i hope you guys find another house real soon & i am feeling the same early night i think although thats still around 11pm

I was so good today walked went & did laps at the pool ate well then this afternoon i had visitors till late so i had toast with vegemite & avocado for dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    PJ- are you doing something similar to tony ferguson? i cant remember if it was you or not diet cordial is good or add some lemon to your water, as for the vegies i dont know of anything completly fat free to add to them but if you are on tf there are certain gravys you can have you can also have unlimited amounts of diet jelly would it be better for you to have salads with some lemon juice or a little bit of fruit added to it instead of vegies i get a little sick of vegies night after night you can sort of mix your salad up a bit but come winter time salad sux

11. The Following User Says Thank You to princessmummy For This Useful Post:

PrincessJasmine  (31-01-2011)