+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    QB- I am the same if i dont go as soon as i wake up i wont go at all most of the time it puts me in a good frame of mind for the day & its nice to get out while its quiet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsN You are welcome to drop in any time you are free. A friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with a spur on her heel. She has been recommended to have injections in her heel and if that doesn't work she'll have to consider surgery. Hopefully your GP will be able to work out a plan of attack for you.

PrincessM Thank you for accepting my FB friendship. It's great to be able to put a name to a face.

FlyDee I also sent you a FB request. When it comes to out and about treats did you see the list of snacks I posted from my Symply books and the WW points guide? When I'm preparing to go out I always make sure that DD and I both have a healthy snack and a drink. That way we are prepared for when hunger strikes. We always remember to pack healthy things for our LO's, now it is time to start thinking about ourselves and giving our bodies the respect we give our LO's bodies.

Bubmum DH is a surviving twin too. He was born at 36 weeks but his sister passed away before that. Our DD is named after her.

Queenbetty PM your details and I'll add you on FB. Congrats for going on your 7km walks even though you are lacking motivation.

AFM My feet and legs are in agony after my walk today. I walked 5km in roughly one hour, whilst pushing DD in the pram. This makes 9.5kms in two days. I've booked myself in to have a massage tomorrow but have also made DH promise me that he won't let me go on a walk tomorrow. I can't risk hurting myself before starting back at work on Monday and with the knowledge that we will *hopefully* be moving soon.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I'm feeling so-so about it. Apart from dinner with the family on Monday (which made me feel ill as I've previously posted) and some chips and sorbet on my birthday, I have been pretty healthy with my eating this week. I have also been having two aldi shakes a day.

This is the end of my 12th week on the medication and I'd love to get to 12kgs lost, but to do that I'd need to loose 1.9kgs at my weigh in. As long as a get a loss and not a gain I'll be happy.

Anyway I'm about to make a skim milk milo and head to bed. I will post my weigh in details tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    QB - thankyou, I'm sure soon enough it will seem routine to be dropping both my babies off and things will be ok. Had a cuddle on the couch with DD1 this arvo and a little cry, then a big cry when DH got home. You are amazing to push through with the walking!!

Ariana - found the FB request thanks! I had a looky at your wedding photos. Just beautiful!! You and hubby look so happy! Well done on the walking! I so understand the sore feet though. I have heel spurs in both heels and walking through out the day can be agony, let alone factoring in exercise too. I need to go back and re-read your post about snacks and the WW points. Then print it out and staple it to my forehead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am another one that needs to get back on track... damn chicken flavoured crackers - I know they are full of processed crap but geez they taste good. I vow tomorrow to go shopping and get organised for dinner, cause this is when I crash - if I know what I am eating for the day it is a lot easier to stay on track.

My DS1 starts pre-primary on Wednesday so not looking forward to him going full time but at least we can walk there if it is not too hot.

Ariana - Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow! Enjoy the massage...

MrsN - super jealous of your pool. I love swimming but hate the whole hassel of dropping the chn off at creche and public pools.

Bubmum

Hi to everyone else - don't have time to post more as DH wants me to watch a DVD with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone sounds like they are really in the swing of things! All this exercise and good eating!

This week wont be good for me. :-)
    i had pasta and HUngry Jacks! but god it tasted good!
    weighin is tomorrow and i expect a gain, but ia so very tired and stressed right now, i dont really care. whichis a bad attitude i know.
    but onthe wagon again next week.
    Am throwing a birthday party tomorrow, and hopefully wont over snack and blow it even more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one will come back & catch up on personals later weighed this morning back to 93.7 only 500grams up from a few wks ago but so glad the scales are going down

Thanks
    Reviews
    FlyDee Thank you so much for saying that I looked beautiful and happy in my wedding photos on FB. I was 25 weeks pregnant with DD when we got married.

Hart I think it should be made illegal for naughty food to taste so nice. I think that would solve our problems.

AFM Hello to all my new FB friends. I'll have to look at profiles and get to know you better. It's so good to be able to put a name to a face.

Well I did my weigh in and unfortunately I had a gain of 400grams. I'm pretty disappointed but I am hoping that it is muscle from all the walking that I have been doing. I know that I will keep going with the shakes and the walking. For about a nano second I thought about walking today even though I still have a really sore foot, but I then I snapped out of it and realised that if I walk with the pain I may end up injuring my foot and note be able to exercise at all.

Have a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!!
    Just a quick one but I wanted to share my excitement with you all, I went to the shops today to buy some new shorts ( since my old ones are scabby and are now falling off me ) and I now fit into a size 16 easily!!! Woo hoo!!!!

AND I decided to go through my cupboard and try on some clothes that I haven't fitted into since about a year before I was even pregnant (2 years ago) and most of them fit!!! Woo hoo!! Some are still too tight around my belly but most fit!!! Best feeling ever!!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great QB!!! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay QB best feeling ever!!