+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are now back home after a very naughty weekend. I planned to be good but the temptation was just to strong. There was bad food everywhere and lots of alcohol. but all in all a great weekend was had! Not looking forward to tomorrows weight in though, going to go for a walk this afternoon to try and burn off some of the crap that I ate, it probably won't be to much but at least it will make me feel better hope everyone is having a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hart hope you get a loss tomorrow if your drinking the 2litres of water a day it could all just be fluid also are you taking the fibre with your shakes?
    Kribby i was keeping an eye on the number of posts too
    Flydee & chubear i swear there is something go on with us all having a gain!
    My body is aching my thighs are so sore but no pain no gain huh i was back to 94 this morning so the scales are slowly going back down stupid things they are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew! I posted that last night on my iPhone but it didn't show up glad I don't have to retype all that!!

Thanks for the welcome! and thanks chubear I did look at BigW for bras, none my size in a sports bra but didn't bother looking at the clothes. I know for next time!

My first weigh in is on Friday, since I only got weighed a couple of days ago. I use my wii fit to weigh myself but i think its a kilo out. I saw an exercise physiologist on Friday, who wants me to go to this training session Monday night. I see a dietician in a couple of weeks, I know she's not going to like me doing the meal replacement diet but I'm desperate, and it works out cheaper that having to buy extra food just for me.

I'm on a tight budget and what really annoys me is that if I had type 2 diabetes the training sessions with the exercise physiologist would be covered by medicare. If I was over 40 they would all be free and so would the dietician, but sadly I'm only 28. So basically you have to be completely unhealthy to get any free healthcare. What about early intervention? Or improving the health of people like me on low incomes who can't afford a gym or even to buy good nutritious food most of the time!!! The whole thing just makes me so angry! Sorry for the winge

Hart how long have you been on TF?

This is my third day on the shakes. I'm not hungry which is good, I just get really bad hunger pangs at night. I'm not drinking enough water though, I just really don't like water!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    everyone..it is a hive of activity in here..and we are a sticky! Ha! We are soooo awesome!

Princessjasmine..if you are a B cup, could you buy a sports bra, say in a 16D and put the back extension on it. You can find those everywhere. I have to buy all of my bras from specialty shops (I'm now a 16H, normally a 14GG, and went up to a 18J at my biggest)..I can recommend Big Girls Don't Cry online for knowing how to fit you properly. Sigh. I have been to a lot of them..don't buy from ant of the shops based in Sydney. They are hags. One old cow actually told me she would be embarrassed to walk the streets of she had a chest my size.

QueenBetty..Don't feel too bad about your weekend away. There are temptations at every corner.

Princessmummy...They were sold out at Big W as well...But now I have to get a Wii..you can have fun with Bob. Yeeha! If he was kicking my butt every morning I would be so excited.

Imma...Still bowled over by how hot you are looking.

HART..Fingers crossed that Tony Ferguson has the non-demonic scales that we have all been praying for, and that you get a good result tomorrow.

FlyDee..give it a couple of days and it will subside again. I think we're all a bit at the moment.

So I think on Monday my scales had jumped up to 98.7, and now they are back to 96.3 (which is a kilo down from yesterday), but that is still more than half a kilo than what it was a week ago. Hopefully tomorrow they drop again.

I have been out in the garden pushing the mower through the waist high grass (while the tyres bog), and raking up the grass and mulching. We have 2 acres left to go (well I do, seeing as Mum has been looking after DD), and I think by Sunday next week I may get through half of it. Huge job, and I will try to do some more later. I'm just out there thinking "burning calories, burning calories".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and I was thinking how about one day this week we do a food diary. Let's say Wednesday..and report back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubmum View Post
    Princessjasmine..if you are a B cup, could you buy a sports bra, say in a 16D and put the back extension on it. You can find those everywhere. I have to buy all of my bras from specialty shops (I'm now a 16H, normally a 14GG, and went up to a 18J at my biggest)..I can recommend Big Girls Don't Cry online for knowing how to fit you properly. Sigh. I have been to a lot of them..don't buy from ant of the shops based in Sydney. They are hags. One old cow actually told me she would be embarrassed to walk the streets of she had a chest my size.
    I so need to get fitted properly! I ended up getting the 18DD and a bra extender fits fine thankfully! apparently as you go up in girth the cup sizes change so equivalent size to 18DD is 20B. And OMG I would have been tempted to slap that lady! I'll try that shop you mentioned...

haha small world Imma indeed!

I'd be happy to post an eating diary, though mine is only one meal a day LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubmum View Post
    Oh, and I was thinking how about one day this week we do a food diary. Let's say Wednesday..and report back!
    Omg I'm scared! but your on!

To the newbies welcome!

Haven't got time to post a big one but I'm going ok looks like it's gonna be a maintain this week which is cool but I'd love to see the 80's mark at some stage soon! I'm tired have a headache and thinking way too much so best I switch off for a bit tonight! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate Confection View Post
    Well Jasmine and I have discovered something very interesting about each other, and it's incredibly weird, but wonderful...! Let's just say,"Small world."
    What did I miss first page already girls (on iPhone so two pages on regular bub hub) onto page three....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening Gals. Hope everyone had a good weekend and didn't give in to too much temptation .

Hart - I have the Michelle Bridges cookbook and it has shepherd's pie in it made from lentils and cauliflower mash. It's delicious. Everything we've cooked from that cookbook has been so yum! And all the meals are around 300cal which is awesome.
    Also I was curious what you take the chromium tablets for? And good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

PrincessJ - Welcome. I've only been here a short period of time so we can be newbies together . Maybe if you're getting hunger pangs of an arvo/evening you should try bulking up your shakes a bit? I use herbalife so they're a bit different, but I always add fruit to my shakes plus something like oats or oatmeal to add a bit of extra bulk. It really helps to make me feel fuller longer.
    And on the bras issue, there is an online store called Zodee that stock heaps of different sizes, they might have some good sports bras?

Chubear - Don't worry abotu that gain, you'll drop that back off again no worries.

Queenbetty - Don't feel bad about your weekend. I think we need a weekend off every now and again to keep our sanity.

Bubmum - Gardening is an excellent work out, I hope you get a good result on the scales because of it.

AFM - I've had a pretty good weekend. I did succumb and have an ice-cream yesterday but DH & I went for a walk so hopefully that worked off some of it. Otherwise all is good. DH cooked a very yummy dinner tonight, BBQ prawns and vegies. So delicious - I love vegies cooked on the BBQ they are the best.

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Welcome to all the newbies.
    Just a quick on for now I will be back later to do personals. I am sitting soaking my very sore and tired feet. I did my first big exercise thing today. I walked our local dam track. It about 300 mtrs of a steep hill and than a walking track that has signs at every 100 mtrs. I got to the 3000 mtrs mark before turning around so that 6kms all together. I power walked for 1.5 km of that, i walked the rest at a pace where I could kinda talk but not sing so i think i did ok. Hubby was driving batty telling me to slow down and take it easy as it was my first time. I learnt that I need to buy some runners as i only own flip flops and they are a little too big now as i have lost weight on my feet. it was very rocky and i kept falling of the ends of the shoes, hurting my knees and ankles. The balls of feet and the my side of feet are so sore and the underneath are all blistered up.