Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ariana happy birthday for yesterday hope you enjoyed your day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ariana for yesterday and Bubmum for today, I hope you both had/have a fantastic day celebrating with your family and friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kribby Woohoo a BH nomination for us! I'll have to make sure we vote for us when the time comes!

bubmum Happy birthday to you! Your parents must of enjoyed the Easter before your birth as well I have two sisters from two different Mothers and all 3 of us are born in January!

AFM After such a great day yesterday I had so much trouble getting to I hate it so much when that happens At least DD slept well last night, in fact I woke up before her this morning and I didn't wake up till 8am.

My leave finishes today, so it's back to the grind on Monday I'm going to drop in for a little while this afternoon just to catch up on a few things. I'm already feeling anxious about the amount of work I have to do.

I currently have individual chicken and vegetable pies cooking in the oven. I gave DH a taste of the filling and he said that it was so yummy that he could eat just that. Guess that is a good sign

Before I go I've seen a few of you mention FB. I am on there as well. PM me your email address or IRL name and I'll add you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
    you! Your parents must of enjoyed the Easter before your birth as well I have two sisters from two different Mothers and all 3 of us are born in January!.
    busy time! my 3 kids and my dh are all within 2 wks of each other i am only fertile at a certain time of year ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
    Before I go I've seen a few of you mention FB. I am on there as well. PM me your email address or IRL name and I'll add you.
    I will pm you
    i am doing some cooking also trying to get the freezer stocked up i just made some zucchini carrot & cheese muffins so i had to try them & they were pretty good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hello everyone.. I hope it doesn't seem rudethat I just post now and then - just busy.

I am a bit blah re weight loss at the moment - lost nothing last week, maybe beause I lost 3 kg the week before - and then discovered I have a bony spur on my ankle (had xrays) so podiatrist said she cant help me.. she was quite useless really. I'm going to go back to GP with the xrays and ask where to now.

I did so mucuh sport when I was younger that I'm basically immobile now! lol. I injured the ankle twice playing soccer and hte bony spur has developed over hte years in response.

Pool man is here to fix our pool so hopefully I can at least start swimming again.. I have one of those stretchy things that goes around your waist so you can swim on the spot. You feel like a bit of a dork but they work great.

Happy Birthday Bubmum!

princessmummy.. what about a fb page/group? I find them much easier to participate in.. I might be hte only one lol .. i lose track of who said what etc here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs N- ouch that sounds painful there is a fb group but nobody uses it & the people that are in it i dont think they post in this thread anymore we could start a new one or i could add you to it if you pm me your fb details

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I'm kind of 'off the wagon' at the moment. I'm not doing terribly bad but I'm certainly not eating with calories in mind. Which I obviously need to get back to doing!

Took Sarah to visit daycare before she starts next week, and we went for Maccas as a treat afterwards. Its been over 12 months since I've had it but while eating my chicken deluxe burger I could remember Kribby's post about the meal containing 1200 calories! It still tasted nice, and Emily drank half the regular thickshake I had!

I didn't plan ahead today and was starving when I hit the shops at morning tea time so after going to get my eyebrows done (yay finally) I sat at a cafe and had coffee and cake.

Eating at home has been reasonable, but I need to stop getting 'treats' while I'm out and about. I'm getting super nervous about our first daycare and kindy days next week and think I'm slipping back into 'comfort food' mode.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy bday Ariana for yesterday .. I hope you had a good day.

MrsN..That is the weight loss wagon...I am going to start WWers next week I think, this plateau thing is just beyond.

Lovelies..Thankyou for my bday wishes, it made me feel so special.
    Last edited by Bubmum; 28-01-2011 at 22:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are for you bubmum

10. The Following User Says Thank You to princessmummy For This Useful Post:

Bubmum  (28-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Bubmum and Ariana!!! Big to the both of you today!!

Flydee, I'm exactly the same as you this week. I'm really struggling with all motivation to eat healthy and exercise. Hopefully with the start of a new week and once your DD starts Daycare and you see that she is enjoying herself I'm sure it will put your mind at ease and help you get back into the swing of things.

PM - Would love to join the facebook group too. I'll PM you my details. If anyone wants to add me on facebook let me know and I'll send you my details.

Well the past few days I've been really lack lustered and my mind hasn't been in it! But I haven't felt like doing anything lately not just excerising, just have zero motivation. I still go for my morning 7km walk but I make sure I do it as soon as I get up otherwise I don't think it would happen. :P But eating wise I haven't been to great. Nothing to bad but not great.

Had a great arfo though and suprised hubby and took him and my little man down by the water and had a little picnic. Was naughty and had hot chip sandwiches, but they were so worth it!! lol