+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrates on the weight lossAriana and Mrs N! Awesome effort!

Princess Jasmine hope you feel better soon Hun, please head up to the hospital if your not feeling any better! Let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=

So, I have spent a lot of time trying to work out how to smash through plateaus. This weight loss business is extraordinarily disheartening at times. Sure, you have big losses to start with, and then it trickles. Eeeeepppppp.

If you work out how to smash through a plateaus please pass the secret on!! It's so disheartening but just think soon you will punch through it and start getting big losses again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey guys just thought I'd keep you up to date and direct you here

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...=388525&page=5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missAmanda26 View Post
    hey can I join u all I have so much to lose and would love the support?
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this morning I jumped on the scales and I was 92.4kgs!! Woo hoo that is a loss of over 3 kgs since Monday! So proud of that!
    But silly me gave into temptation and had nachos for dinner and ice cream and ice magic for dessert blllllaaaa! Feel so gross now!
    Oh well tomorrow is another day! Just have to work hard tomorrow to burn tonights bump in the road off! It's my weight in on Monday so let's see how I go !

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving5 - aww its just the worst isnt it!... I would break up my exercise if i had the time... Generally i have an hour after work and thats about it. Argh so frustrating!... Hopefully i can learn some stretches or something that will help?... & dont get too down about not reaching your back to school goal... your doing great, and with a 6km walk with kids in tow!.. You'll get there in no time! HAHAHA Is it bad that i say the EXACT same thing in my head in the dory voice????!!!!!! Ankle/leg pain, "Just keep walking, just keep walking"..... Haha.

Ariana - No offense taken at all!!! Its nice to know someone is reading my posts and putting 2 and 2 together!!! .... I actually didn't take any duro yesterday because I knew i would be having office drinks, and that it would be the last time for a while!!!

& yes i can see what you mean about regular monitoring... But honestly, i have a great doc/patient relationship with my Dr, she is FAB!... Very through and the only one to ever address my issues... so i trust she knows what shes doing. & in turn she knows that i wouldnt ever over do anything or risk my health.. (whole other story)

Thanks for your concern though!... I dont really get a dry mouth though, but i guess that could be because i normally drink lots of water any way.

PM - Did i read you had a hot date tonight?!?!?!!!! I hope all goes well!!!!! p.s, 3.5k, two workouts, and ANOTHER walk.... Where does your energy come from! Share your secret!!!!!!!!!!

& the news about Opti -- ... She will be very much missed, she was always making me chuckle when i see some of the stuff she writes!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic Puffin For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (23-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH & QueenBetty!!!!!! Congrats on the loss - thats GREAT work!!..... & Dont feel bad about Nachos and Ice-cream..... I had a cheeky ice-cream snack tonight with DP! I have absolutley ZERO will power.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies..I just wanted to throw this little message in....

I have noticed a couple of posts in the thread lately where members have had to defend their weight loss methods. It can totally change the tone of the thread, and that is not what this thread is about. We are here to support, not judge, not question. If you have huge concerns about a member's weight loss methods, I think it would be helpful to PM that member, and speak about it privately.

Every single person posting in this thread has an enormous amount of courage, and we are in it for the long haul, and do really need the support and encouragement of everyone else. I know I would not have made it so far without the ladies here, and I hope that each and every single member feels as comforted and encouraged as I have over the last 4 months.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubmum For This Useful Post:

Atlantic Puffin  (23-01-2011),LoveLivesHere  (23-01-2011),PurpleStars  (23-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsN..It's Jillian Michaels fat burning or something like that. It's filed under E for evil.

QueenBetty..That is awesome. you are a legend.

kribby...I know, so sad.

PM...I am assuming you are out with your DH tonight, or otherwise you are a very naughty girl.

DD and I are off to the big smoke tomorrow, so enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone. I am back on the prunes..should bever have eaten that lamb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubmum View Post
    Hey lovelies..I just wanted to throw this little message in....

I have noticed a couple of posts in the thread lately where members have had to defend their weight loss methods. It can totally change the tone of the thread, and that is not what this thread is about. We are here to support, not judge, not question. If you have huge concerns about a member's weight loss methods, I think it would be helpful to PM that member, and speak about it privately.

Every single person posting in this thread has an enormous amount of courage, and we are in it for the long haul, and do really need the support and encouragement of everyone else. I know I would not have made it so far without the ladies here, and I hope that each and every single member feels as comforted and encouraged as I have over the last 4 months.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! I will be back in here on Monday ATM I'm just stressing about IVF but I've decided on Monday I'm no longer allowed to worry I can't change it and it's the way it is if I want more kiddies so Monday I'm back haven't been bad just quiet! Xoxo

And e for evil I love it!!! I still have to see if big w has them I really want something new to change it up!