Banana

Afternoon tea
    Jatz biscuits plain
    Watermelon
    Redbull

Dinner (will be)
    Pasta bolognese again
    Probably some more watermelon as it was sooooo scrumptious
    Sunkist zero sugar and I'll most probably stick with that for the rest of the night

Aaaannnnnnndddddddd I'm currently sipping on my THIRD LTR of.........

WATER I am peeing like it's going out of fashion but I did it! And you know what? Not so hard!!!

And I've also got my initial appointment with the ivf clinic on the 7th of feb I'm a bit scared now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laa/PrincessJ I don't think getting Duromine is easily as you mentioned. My Dr only gave me my prescription after agreeing to fortnightly visits and many, many months of trying to loose weight on my own. PrincessJ I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a hard time and wanted to give you many

iMischa/PrincessJ Reductil isn't an option as it has been taken off the market. This is the reason my Dr put me on Duromine. I have been taking anti-depressants since 2001 and this is another reason for my fortnightly visits.

kribby Yay for the water!! I've been drinking roughly 4 litres of water a day since being on the Duromine and therefore going to the bathroom just as much

Diet food that I'm enjoying...

The Symply Too Good menu plans suggests All Bran baked bar, ryvita/cruskit crispbread, 50g Red Rock Deli chips, pikelets, lite mars bar, Uncle Toby's crunchy apricot muesli bar, chocolate paddle pop, unsalted cashews/raw almonds, dried apricots, snack size Freddo, multigrain muffins, kiwifruit, Be Natural Trail bar, watermelon, 50g Vege chips, 50g pretzels, 30g dried fruit'n'nut mix, rice crackers with skinny hommus dip Black Swan, 50g Lite Cadbury chocolate, rockmelon, canned peaches (no added sugar), baked beans, Frosty Fruit ice block.

The Weight Watchers shopping guide suggests salsa and vegie sticks, ww fruit jelly/fruit snack tubs or fruit cereal bars or fruit duo cereal bar or raspberry tartlets or nibbles (chips) in any flavour or mini muffins (you can get ww muffins at muffin break), strawberries (unfortunatley I am really allergic to these), air popped popcorn, wholegrain crackers with salsa, corn thins, Nestle Diet yoghurt/diet fromage frais/chocolate mousse (I love the chocolate ones), wholemeal crumpet with honey, diet jelly, mini Weiss Mango and Cream bars,1 slice fruit bread.

The Healthy and Heartwise magazine suggests arnotts snack right pillow biscuits, nectarines, 1 tsp milo + 1 cup of skim milk, pears, snack pack vitaweat grain snacks, gluten free golden hash potato grills, sourdough, Uncle Toby's chewy and crunchy muesli bar varieties, berries, grapes, prunes, dried apples/dates/peaches/pears/prunes.

Sorry for the overload but I've been researching this a lot lately in preparation for my return to work . Also I have 3 university degrees and LOVE researching !! Knowledge isn't my problem. Its the putting it into pratise, eating smaller portion sizes and the exercise that's my problem. You know...those little things I've emailed iMischa some examples of the Symply Too Good recipes. If anyone else would like to have a look please feel free to PM your email address.

Food diary continued...

Afternoon tea green apple (and I actually got to eat it all :biggrin: )

Dinner Stirfry noodles with vegetables and oyster sauce from Master Noodles (their sign says that all their foods are gluten free, low in fat and msg free) and a 600ml diet coke.

Plus 2 more litres of water.
    Last edited by Ariana; 21-01-2011 at 17:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    wow, i'm very surprised. why has it been taken off the market? i was on it for 18 months without a prob!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was curious as well when my Dr said this, so I asked Dr McGoogle, and apparently it was discontinued because of many cases of heart attacks. Does anyone else know anymore?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome laa
    Bubmum yes please i will send you a pm
    Kribby yay for the water
    pj- that sounds so painful hope your better soon

um cant remember anything else
    Food for today was
    Breakfast - cup of tea & a shake
    mid morning - banana
    lunch - some ham & a peach
    afternoon - some yummy bbq'd garlic prawns & 2 cans of bourbon ( was doing so well calorie wise up until these)
    dinner- some ham celery & avocado
    will have my shake later if i get hungry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is going to be a good day!
    Its not even 8.30 & i have clocked up 3.5km going to do 2 workouts & another walk
    have a hot date tonight so i need to burn of some calories so i can have dessert ha ha
    Last edited by princessmummy; 22-01-2011 at 07:25. Reason: sp

Thanks
    Reviews
    PrincessM Congrats on the early morning walk Ohh a hot date tonight PM and _____ sitting in a tree

AFM Well I did my weigh in and got a loss of 1.5kgs making a loss of 10.1kgs in 11 weeks My goal is 12kgs in 12 weeks and then I am getting another script of Duromine and would love a loss of 24kgs in 24 weeks () and then I think my Dr will agree to me ttc #2

Just had a scrambled egg wrap with lite ham. I made scrambled eggs using 2 eggs, 1 egg white and some lite cheese and shared it with DH and DD.

Well I'm off to the shops. There's probably 3km of incidental walking there and then hopefully I'll get to do my 4km walk this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello everyone.. I don't get a lot of time on BH these days but try to keep up with the thread. Well done everyone exercising in the heat.. I hate going for a walk after about 7am due to the sun.. but perhaps I could go earlier than that with the kids.. hmm.. I don't have a pram for all 3 kids but I could use hte baby bjorn for the baby I guess.

I went to podiatrist last week and am having xrays etc to try and work out treatment for my dodgy ankle and am getting orthotics made this week, I am hoping I'll be able to start walking once that happens. It should - usually the right shoes fix my ankle right up.

I was actually motivated to post just by hte squeee factor of having weighed myself this morning and discovered I've lost 5 kg now.. wasn't going to weigh in officially til Monday but couldn't resist updating ticker. Only another trillion kg to go!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Nietzsche For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (22-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling so bad today...thats my pity post for the day

Wow Mrs Nietzsche 5kg! go you!

I'm off back to bed I can hardly move...might take myself to hospital tomorrow if I'm not better.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessJasmine For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (22-01-2011),Mrs Nietzsche  (22-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds awful PJ, really hope you see some improvement through the day