+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 100+ Club Thread 2

Well the banana bread was a bit of a flop, mainly cause when we got home it was already 1pm and I was starving but was determined to make it and then didn't let it cook quite enough cut a my allowed 2 slices put it back in and it kinda resembled a brick... didn't feel as full as I normally do so maybe it is just telling me 'stay away from the cake De'... on a high the left over sheppards pie (made with Notatoes instead) I had for tea was super yummy - sheppards pie is always heaps better the second day...

Bubmum - you are a legend, I was trying to work out what my treat for reaching my goal would be and then you reminded me ... i so want an ipod and listening to my tunes would be so much better when working out on the eliptical all I hear is groan, groan groan at the moment... I have a heap of points I need to convert to vouchers from my Woolies reward card, I might use then all on ME! Might be my getting under 100 reward..

Kribby - you get the answers you want on Monday.. I so hope the journey to conceive number 2 is a smooth and short one..

FlyDee - Natures Own make a chronium tablet so you should be able to buy them from yoru Health food shop. I actually havn't taken mine since Day 3 and have been fine but I have been allowing myslef a sml handful of almonds around that 3/4pm craving time which really helps. So far I am a fan of Tony Ferg mainly cause the recipes they use for dinner, my chn will eat. I hate cooking separate things for dinner. And when DH is home I will just add some corn or potatoe to his to bulk it up a bit. Though he definately wont do the salads - he is such a meat and veg man blah...

Immaculate - Hope you are feeling better after your day of detox..

Princess - wow you have certaintly swung back into your exercise - awesome work! Had to go google thomas sabo - very nice!
    Last edited by HART; 15-01-2011 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I was just wondering if I could join your weightloss thread for a bit of motivation? I'm currently 103.5kg goal weight is 67kg. I have PCOS and insulin resistance, in the last 2 years I've gained 30kg. I've slowly been making lifestyle changes, cutting my sugar back from 3 to 2 in my morning coffee, cutting back on coffee, quitting smoking, and trying to eat healthier food. It seems like small changes but they have been big ones for me. I'm now on day 2 of my meal replacement diet, and I'm not doing so well with cutting out the carbs.
    I'm using the Aldi version of TF shakes are only $2 each on a tight budget so its a bit more affirdable than TF. I've been having the shakes for breakfast and lunch, a regular dinner then a cup of fruit at night. This is about 1/3 of what I normally eat. I'm starving!!!
    I haven't exercised yet, but have a training session on monday. I had to spend $150 just to get clothes and shoes as I own nothing suitable... I'd love to know where you can buy active wear in a size 20, or a sports bra in a 20B!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome princessjasmine I think you might be able to find some on eBay i cut up a bowl of celery carrot cucumber & capsicum to snack on during the day diet jelly is good also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi princess jasmine, I am almost a 24 and I get my gym gear from big w. The leggings/pants/shorts etc are great but I bought mend 4 xl shirts and they fit nice and loose.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    As a side note I weighed in today.
    Gain of 1.0kg.
    Nit too surprising considering the week of eating out and only some exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome princessjasmine.

I got on the scales this morning and it was showing nearly 120kg!!! Was hoping for a loss this week, not a gain. Only been on the treadmill twice so far but I have been fairly good on my diet.

Back to the treadmill I go....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just remembered that sugar binge the other afternoon - that would explain it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Damn you nomsie you didn't let us get to 1000 posts hahahaha I kept watching and watching thinking omg we nearly have 1000 post but alas we have to start all over again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why wont these damn scales move.... GRRR I have been following the rules to the letter and they are still not going down WHY????? Weigh in tomorrow at Tony Ferg and it doesn't look good GRRRRR!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Princess Jasmine!! Good luck on your weight loss journey and looking forward to sharing it with you!