+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey, ive just moved to Margate and looking to make some new friends. I have a 17month old little boy. If you want to chat send me a message

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngmummy2bee View Post
    Hey I know it's an old thread but I've recently moved to the area. I don't really have friends in the area but would love to meet some. We are in the woody point area. I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first so very nervous. Would love to chat with mums and mums to be ( and steal plenty of advice of you too).
    Hey im 23 i have also just moved to the area about a month ago so i dont know anyone either would love to make some friends! im living in redcliffe i have one daighter thats 6 months today! I could definately give u some advice if your still interested in meeting up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I live in Scarborough and always Looking to meet new ppl as where I live they are all old. I'm 33 with 4 year old boy and 9 month old girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm in the Scarborough area and looking to meet new ppl. I'm 33 and have one 3 year old and one 9 month old please message me if interested in catching up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there
    i am looking to meet new people in the area. I am 29 and have a 3 and half year old and 6 month old. I realise this is an old thread but let me know if anyone would like to meet up. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Let's meet up?

Hi all,

Finally after a few months of searching I've found a forum (that's not 5 years old!) with mums in Redcliffe!

I moved to Scarborough in oct with hubby and my 16 months old boy, we're from Melbourne so I'm finding it interesting adjusting to the slower pace up here! I'm also 5 months pregnant and desperate for some girly catch up as I know no one here!

i live in Scarborough but don't have a car at the moment but would love to catch up at the park/beach/pub (hehe) with you all.

If you're keen lets organize something before I go crazy

Hope to hear from you all soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Catch up

I'd love to meet up, completely understand about needing girl chat! A lot of my friends have just moved away and I've found myself missing them and needing contact with the outside world again!

Tuesdays are good for me. Could meet at Scarborough park if that works for you? What time does your little one sleep?

let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi great to hear from you, my little one sleeps from 930-1030 but Tuesdays they are in day care - Wednesdays or Thursdays are good also weekends too. Email me at anthonyapotter@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockmumma View Post
    Hi all,

Finally after a few months of searching I've found a forum (that's not 5 years old!) with mums in Redcliffe!

I moved to Scarborough in oct with hubby and my 16 months old boy, we're from Melbourne so I'm finding it interesting adjusting to the slower pace up here! I'm also 5 months pregnant and desperate for some girly catch up as I know no one here!

i live in Scarborough but don't have a car at the moment but would love to catch up at the park/beach/pub (hehe) with you all.

If you're keen lets organize something before I go crazy

Hope to hear from you all soon

Yes let's meet up, looks like there are a few if us in need of a meet up email me on anthonyapotter@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would be interested too